Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Site Changes

@"sleepy_scrub"

If it's working in one browser and not the other then I am not sure if it's something from the site but in case it's a site related problem then I think it has something to do with site's internal cache because in each and every case of post disappearance, the user found it working after a while, there isn't any case where the post was lost forever.

@"Sensaiga"

Yes bro I know about this update but I am skeptical about doing any big updates, this is my first experience with MyBB too so I don't know what can go wrong. I'll read everything about carrying out MyBB updates and the risks involved before doing it on site.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"Sensaiga"
@"robhal"

Just to let you guys know that Google silently discontinued Captcha v1 so registration on forum wasn't working from last couple of days, I upgraded the Captcha version to v2. I checked it myself and it's working but it will be good if you guys try the registration page too and see if Captcha is working fine.

@"BrutalAce"
Bro, if what you mean by "Captcha v2 is working fine" is that we can click it to see the checkbox got ticked, yes it works fine here on my side (I test with Firefox and Chrome). Note that I don't actually register a new dummy name though.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

No need to create a dummy account bro, if the Captcha window is appearing and you can pass the human test then it's working fine. It's more of a staff thing but since it was affecting registration I wanted to record the change here along with some testing from you guys.

Thank you for taking a look bro.

Two changes (suggested by @"robhal" ):
1. Placed outset borders for code and quote blocks instead of just a left border so codes and quoted posts are closed off from other texts.
2. Navigation added at the bottom (just below the page numbers, and new reply and post thread buttons) which was previously only found at the top.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 3 users Like Sensaiga's post

Feel free to hit me up in the future. If you guys decide to ever wanna change the background, to have something a bit more custom.

Smile
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SpanishGamer911's post

Anyone else had some errors lately trying to access this forums?
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Karl_Est's post

@"Karl_Est"
Yes, I also had the same issue lately for couple of days.

@"robhal"
@"Karl_Est"

I checked MyBB installation and database and everything looks normal to me, I haven't faced these issues myself but I think it's because I wasn't visiting the forum from past few days but I think these might be server outage issues or some other downtime due to some reason, I'll send them an email tomorrow and check what's wrong.

@"BrutalAce"
Me and Khaled actually wanted to report the issue to you bro (after he told me about it today), but couple of hours later the issue seems solved by itself. But the error message does seems related to MyBB setting, here is some portion of the error message that Khaled managed to copy the text
Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './salamcha_mybb159/mybbco_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
DELETE FROM mybbco_sessions WHERE uid='5'
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

I emailed them anyway bro but I am gonna check that error too, see if I can find something. It might have happened because of incorrect server settings too but I'll still take a look.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"robhal"

Any update on the issues bro? They told me that there was an issue with server outage and then I checked our own database but couldn't find anything wrong there unless I missed something. I haven't faced any issue here since then. Did you faced anything recently?

@"BrutalAce"
So far so good bro, no issue lately on accessing our forum.

@All:
I have made a new section for KOF XV (it's below SFV section) here
http://modderbase.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77

Hope to see many mods for the game Wink

Hi everyone,

Recently one of the plugins were causing issues on the website and that's why I have temporarily disabled it. You might have noticed few error messages on top of the website, they were appearing because of that plugin and should be gone now however disabling that plugin also disabled user mentioning feature. I am sorry for this inconvenience, I will try to update the plugin as soon as I can and see if that will make it work.