Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Site Changes

I tried posting on the sound thread, more than once and didn't see anything. Even after refreshing, nothing. From outside I can see Sakura as the last one who posted, when I actually go into the thread, only see mine where I replied to Sieg.

EDIT

It fixed itself, or one of you guys fixed, I don't know, but I can see fine now. Whenever you see this, please, delete my last post on sound thread.

EDIT TWO

Fuck, I can't see it again, same issue. That must be something on my end.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

SFV AE is coming so I figured a little background change is due for ModderBase Theme. Not sure if I should change our colors too for readability reasons and it might take some getting used to.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 4 users Like Sensaiga's post

@"Sensaiga"
Looks great bro (I actually have been waiting for this Big Grin ), and no problem for readability (atleast for me).

Nice changes & good to see the site still up!

I've been MIA for a WHILE.
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SpanishGamer911's post

@"SpanishGamer911"

Welcome back! Smile

Since one of the anticipated fighting game of this year "Dragon Ball FighterZ" is just released several days ago, so to gauge some interest on modding the game, we have opened the section for it too.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

you guys remember how the site changes looked like this on the old site ? http://i.imgur.com/sozI7Xp.png, i remember the sfxt mods would change every sec and it shows that type of game, i liked that feature
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]

@"SkullKnights"
Ah those scrolling marquee pics. I believe that I had asked @"Sensaiga" about this when this forum was still newly established and he said that because the forum doesn't has any sort of banner pic, so it's not possible to do those scrolling marquee pics.

@"robhal"
It's possible, bro. I dont remember if I mentioned it isnt possible but I apologize if I did. The MODDER BASE you see at the top left is actually our current banner logo. I'll have to create a new one though if you guys want an animated banner logo since the one from the old site is only .gif so the quality isnt very good and wouldnt really fit in with our new site. If MyBB supports image sliders, the image quality would be best.
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

@"Sensaiga"
I see, I never realize it was a banner pic (thought it was just some oversized texts Big Grin ). We can ask @"BrutalAce" later if this forum software supports (or not, hope it does) the feature you want bro.

thanks for talking about the idea i brought up from the old site, i know i am the one did not create it, but it was fun to see. i thought i would get some reply saying why bringing up stuff from a site that we dont go to no more or , facepalm the modder on that site is not doing a good job and its falling apart.
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SkullKnights's post

@"SkullKnights"
All ideas are welcome. The possibility of implementation will depend on the compatibility with MyBB and how suitable a certain feature is to the site.
[+] 2 users Like Sensaiga's post

DBFZ added to the sidenav.
[+] 4 users Like Sensaiga's post

Hmmm. I'm not seeing current posts in SF5 Character Models thread in Chrome, but I am in Firefox....? Any ideas...?
EDIT: Seems to be working now, never mind. Weird.

@"BrutalAce"
Bro, there's an update for MyBB, I just checked in AdminCP. Maybe this could resolve some issues some members are experiencing.