Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Site Changes

@"Sensaiga"

Purple is my favorite color, so im super happy personally! Mesmerized
Seems softer for the eyes too.
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart

I am okay with whatever color, as long as it doesn't strain my eyes Smile The current violet one is good and cool too.

Btw since two days after buying the domain and setting it up, I received like 10 or more calls from different companies on the number I gave for contact about what kind of business I am operating and if I need services like SEO and other stuff, I ended up buying ID Protection service today so they cannot see my number and contact anymore, I guess we are generating good traffic as a new website Big Grin

@"robhal" 

The alert system is based on a plug-in, I don't know if it can be modified for that functionality.

@"Sensaiga" 

MyBB is a responsive forum system and most of the themes also follow responsive design, it's a win-win for us.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

UPDATE: Back -to-top button added.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

Amazing work, guys, amazing. Every single time I log in I have a nice surprise, you people rock.

And thanks for adding the background I asked for earlier, even if you didn't happen to read my pleadge. It's a very nice touch. Great work, amazing, really.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

I'm impressed by how fast things have come together, already looks like the best forums I have been a part of. Where else can I be banned and still post? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes nepafu's post

any chance the theme can be changed in a way so that the user info box is not stretched horizontally across the whole screen ? but rather sticks to the left side of the post contents (like it was in the old board)
I find the current setup really hurts the readability.

aside from that good job with the new forum. The software looks way better than what we had before

//edit:
one more thing/idea
currently there is only the possibility to added a specific icon when creating a new thread. Can that be extended to add custom prefixes to new threads ? Like [Tool] or [Costume] or [Tutorial] ....
Especially for the DOA forum which (likely) is past its highest activity, I would use rather that to categorize threads than splitting into several subforums.
one semi-lively forum for everything is better than 4 semi-empty ones Wink
[+] 1 user Likes immi's post

@"nepafu"

That's a custom title, banned users don't have permission to post Big Grin Thanks for joining!

@"immi"

Thanks for joining! I am not sure if user info can be brought back to left side on this theme because it's designed like that but if we change the theme in future then yes it can but finding a good looking dark theme that offers features like this one is the difficult part. As for your other request, I'll see if I can add those texts Smile
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

(08-27-2017, 12:43 PM)nepafu Wrote: I'm impressed by how fast things have come together, already looks like the best forums I have been a part of. Where else can I be banned and still post? Big Grin

You legit had me checking if you were banned a few minutes ago xD
I am a fool
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart
[+] 2 users Like Yogensha's post

(08-27-2017, 03:35 PM)Yogensha Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 12:43 PM)nepafu Wrote: I'm impressed by how fast things have come together, already looks like the best forums I have been a part of. Where else can I be banned and still post? Big Grin

You legit had me checking if you were banned a few minutes ago xD
I am a fool
Yay, it worked~ I was going to put "Administrator", but I wouldn't have the proper color name. :x
[+] 3 users Like nepafu's post

@"immi"
I also like the profiles to be on the left rather than above posts. Dont worry, I got you.
@"BrutalAce"
No need for a new theme to make that happen, bro.

UPDATE: I've set the post layout to "classic" in AdminCP so that the author information is to the left of the post rather than above it.  Should be like our old forums. If it doesnt work for you automatically (like what happened to me) go to User Panel>Edit Options then under Thread View Options check "Display posts in classic mode" then click "Update Options" button.  This option is not forced so if you prefer profile information above posts then you can ignore this.

For new members after this change, please check/uncheck the option and see which suits your preferences.

[Image: 5xzVtMr.png]
[+] 5 users Like Sensaiga's post

@"Sensaiga"

I didn't knew it was available in options, great find Smile

Btw if you actually click on the alert and go to the page where you were tagged, replied or liked then the alert will reduce automatically otherwise you'll have to delete them manually.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
I was actually trying to change the code to make it so but then I found the option. BTW, is there a way to update/edit this site's php instead of going through all of the templates?

@"Sensaiga"

Other than going into hosting, finding the right file, downloading it and then editing, I don't know and they have heavy dependencies from what I have seen so template is probably the best way to edit them. You're facing some difficulty ?