Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Site Changes

@"Monkeygigabuster"
If you mean that when you click new reply you want the "source editor (the one with bbcode)" as the default view, you can do that by going to your User CP -> Edit Options -> find the "Other Options" and put checkmark on "Put the editor in source mode by default".
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

UPDATE: I disabled the friendly redirection pages. This way we can move on without the need for multiple clicks and loading times. IMO we dont need the notification message especially if you keep deleting alerts whenever you visit, and whenever you post a new reply you will go directly to the page you just replied on.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 3 users Like Sensaiga's post

@"Sensaiga"
@"BrutalAce"
Bros, can you check this out? See this post for the issue
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...853#pid853

@"robhal"
It seems to be an isolated issue. Works fine for him now.

@"Sensaiga"
It's not an issue for me too actually, I just feel weird to see why the post count is different whether I view on the desktop browser or mobile browser.

That's weird. I thought 50 is supposed to be the max.

@"Sensaiga"
Bro, I think you misunderstand what I meant. Here I show some screenshots instead

Picture 1 (from my desktop browser, Firefox)
[Image: UtM2KNP.jpg]

And picture 2 (from my mobile browser, Opera Mini)
[Image: uSzFTsb.png]

If you look at both pictures, they are on the same page 6 of "Custom Skin/Models" SFV thread, right? Now check the post #51 (the top one), you will see that both show different post.
Apart from that weird issue (which is not bothering me much though), I have no problem viewing the site from either desktop or mobile browser.

EDIT:
I also see the thing happened on picture 2 on my other desktop browser (Chrome), so I check the post count starting on page 1 with both desktop browsers, and I notice on page 2 Firefox (with account logged-in) only shows 9 posts (there is no post #15, from 14 skip to 16) but with Chrome (view as guest) shows 10 posts (post #15 is there). But here come the other weird thing, on both Firefox (logged-in) and Chrome (guest) show the same content on post #16 and post #15 respectively (it's Bikini Menat mod post by Monkeygigabuster). Then I try to log out from the Firefox one and now it shows exactly the same with the Chrome one.

So the conclusion is in that SFV Custom Skins/Models thread I see the different post count depend on whether I log-in or not. So far I only notice this weird thing on that thread because I do check in my own SFV Costume swap thread the post count is the same nevertheless. Weird, right?

@"robhal"
My bad, bro, I get it now. That's definitely strange. It means that there's one ninja post out there. LOL

I don't know where to go to report this, but it's been a while now that I can't see the last posts on the sfv bgm thread - including the one I posted the request a member asked. Now I can see the last poster, Sakura, but when I go browse the threand, the last post I see is mine, telling Sieg where to go for the character codes.

Any insight on the matter?
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

@"FvckBringeR"
That's weird, so that means the last two posts you see are yours (telling Siegfried about the code) and SakuraOne's (posting her mod), right? Atm I can see all posts between those two posts.

Kind of not sure what is the issue here.

@"FvckBringeR"

I can see yours and Sakura's post there. Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser and then try again ?

The strangest thing is, I can see all posts if I'm not logged, the minute I log in, I can't see Kazama's, Sakura's and mine anymore. Yes, I did clean the cookies, the cache, even took out the cable of the internet and put it again.

Edit: and only now I noticed that the last post I can see in the custom/model thread is Krizm Akuma's mod. And again, I can see fine when I'm not logged.

@"FvckBringeR"
Apparently you issue is similar with mine which I described in this post and I still have that issue until now, but mine isn't that bad if comparing with yours where you can't even see your own post or the last two post in Custom Skins/Models thread.

Yea, I saw it before, have had some problem like that before, but it fixed itself after cleaning the cache and/or turning off and on the router. Now I could see all posts in custom model thread, but the sound one I still can't.

@"FvckBringeR"

Try making a dummy post on a thread where you cant see the post and see if yours and the one not appearing right now show up properly after that ?