Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sound & Music Mods

Post/Download sound and music mods here.

NOTE: Request format.

Whenever you request a mod make sure you follow this format

1) Full song name
2) Stage or character name to be replaced
3) YouTube link

Also whenever you mention a stage, make sure you use proper stage name such as Flamenco Tavern, Union Station, Suzaku Castle or English Manor. Don't use references like Ryu's stage, Cammy's stage and so on...
-
To view, just click the spoiler tag;
Show ContentSpoiler:
-
NOTE: The Ram's voice mod can be used with both install methods.
NOTEII: Some mods mentioned in parts require all of them to be downloaded and installed in order to make them work.
NOTEIII: With SFVAE, some menu, character select, vs screen, results and rank ups may not work.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 11 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Just gonna let the links of some I did on request and some for my own fun, hopefully someone also likes it, who knows.

Classic Cammy Theme SSFTII

SFV - London - Cammy Theme SSFTII

Temple of Ascension - Devil's Pit and Brazil - Jungle Outpost - Tekken 7

Karin Theme Orchestra Cover

SFV - BGM - Character Select - Tonight is The Night

SFV - BGM - Main Menu - Solitude

Witcher III Main Menu, Character Select, VS Screen and Results Theme

Metal Themed Main Menu, Char. Select, VS and Results

Bands of the link above - Godsmack, Love-Hate/Sex-Pain - Soil, Unreal - Pantera, Cowboys From Hell and Drowning Pool, Step Up.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Another new home, so another theme pack from me! Sooo, anyone remember Battle Arena Toshinden?! Admittedly I only ever played the first one and fell in love with the music right off the bat, so I figured, why not make a swap based off it! So, here a character theme swap covering BTA1 all the way to 4! I hope you enjoy, I'm still getting a hang of this, so please tell if their any issues I can work on.

Alex- Rungo's Theme remix version (BTA2)
Vega (Claw)- Duke's theme (BTA2)
Birdie- Shizuka's and Miss Til's theme (BTA3)
Balrog (Boxer)- Kayin's and Ten Count's theme (BTA3)
Cammy- Tracy's and Rachel's theme (BTA3)
Chun-Li- RonRon's theme (BTA Ura)
Dalshim- Genma's theme (BTA4)
F.A.N.G.- Kayin's theme remix&retake version (BTA1)
Guile- Nagisa's and Vermillion's theme (BTA3)
Juri- Sofia theme's 2 (BTA2)
Ken- Eiji's theme remix&retake version (BTA1)
Karin- Ellis's theme (BTA2)
Laura- Ellis and Atuhau's theme (BTA3)
Necalli- Gaia's and Tua's theme (BTA3)
Nash- Sho's theme (BTA2)
R.Mika- Rungo's and Adam's theme (BTA3)
Rashid- Bang-Boo's theme (BTA4)
Ryu- Mondo's theme (BTA2)
Urien-Cupido's theme (BTA Ura)
M.Bison (Dictator)- Vermillon's theme (BTA4)
Kolin- Sofia's theme remix&retake (BTA1)
Akuma- Gaia's theme (BTA2)
Ed- Kayin's theme (BTA2)
Abigail- Zero's theme (BTA4)
Zangief- Rungo's theme (BTA1)

Much like before it's in two parts, so make sure both are installed and enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-PHA...DlLdXJqM28
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-PHA...GpDVUw2dFk
[+] 1 user Likes Sakuraone's post

@"Sakuraone"

Hi Sakura,

Good to see you here and thanks for the valuable contributions Smile

@"FvckBringeR"

How can I forget your content mate, it's already added to the first post Wink
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

Thanks bro, and this time, I managed to not fuck it up with the Witcher 3 based mod. \o\

The songs, in case someone is wondering if it's worth, here they are. Just googled or hunt'em on youtube, they're the first results of the search.

Main Menu: Cover of Sword of Destiny by Gingertail; Lullaby of Woe, Ciri Luned me In < this one is a fan made song that I used as a mod for the ending song of Witcher 3, pretty nice. They all loop, ofc.

Character Select: Ciri Batle Theme; VS Screen: Song of the Sword Dancer; Results: To the Bitter End. If I'm not mistaken, it's the main theme of the quest 'Bald Mountain' or something like that. It has to do with the Crones and one of the WildHunt main trio.
-
The better known ones, such Silver For Monsters, Steel For Humans, Wolven Storm etc are in a pack I did for myself. I very large pack with more than 2gb replacing all chars and stage, so, yea, thanks again if you liked this one.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Smile 
hi guys can change character selec theme for Street Fighter: 3rd Strike Character Select Theme plz!

Street Fighter: 3rd Strike - Character Select Theme Rolleyes

(08-29-2017, 05:25 PM)Phipe Squire Wrote: hi guys can change character selec theme for Street Fighter: 3rd Strike Character Select Theme plz!

Here it is, hope you like it.

https://mega.nz/#!oFFRCCaJ!OgELvfKPDiDDv...BqYJkIp91U
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

https://mega.nz/#!YctFGADZ!dnh1vSIaGfIIk...yCQZqgMy_g

password : sanikbro 
i cant upload it again :C so forgive me Sad 

Hope you enjoy it Big Grin  Heart 
preview of the OST

Thanks to Zype Shifty 
my video was a trash Big Grin

(09-01-2017, 03:19 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:25 PM)Phipe Squire Wrote: hi guys can change character selec theme for Street Fighter: 3rd Strike Character Select Theme plz!

Here it is, hope you like it.

https://mega.nz/#!oFFRCCaJ!OgELvfKPDiDDv...BqYJkIp91U

wooo thanks!! Big Grin

@Phipe

You're welcome, hope it's to your liking since I'm not really a modder.
-
@"AkumaXDragonS"

Were you the one guy who made that low spec mod SFV? If so, man, I'm dying for an upload, specially 'cause I can't, for the life of me, find how to remove sparkles, bubbles and all the hit effects on normals, ex and ca's. If you could help me with that, or better yet, make a mod that removes those features I mentioned I'd be most glad and thankful.

@FvckBringeR

yep my friend , that is me , but i cant :Sad really want to .. but people dont help me whit ( no donations ) 
so my PC is now dead .. i dont have now a PC for Modding so im fucked up and triggered in some way... Sad

that is my sadly reality like a modder :C i really want to help but i dont have the tools sorry about that Sad
[+] 1 user Likes AkumaXDragonS's post

That mod was good, man. Though I mainly used 'cause it removed the hit effects. That's one sad thing, man. Really sad.

Wish you the best then, but hell, that's sad, man. Hope things turns for the better soon.

(09-02-2017, 04:06 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: That mod was good, man. Though I mainly used 'cause it removed the hit effects. That's one sad thing, man. Really sad.

Wish you the best then, but hell, that's sad, man. Hope things turns for the better soon.

The funny about that mod , i take 3 days 1 night xD jajaja but .. thanks for you words dude :Big Grinvm in someway i will complete my mods in a future if i can obvius :v

Nah man, what happened to you was just unfortunately sad. I've read the post on youtube and now here. Not saying 'cause the mod, just the poison that people spit out of spite without reason. That's sad af, man. While I do appreciate yout efforts to try and do it again, I'm just glad that you're here with us, at least here you won't be having to deal with that shit, that's for sure.

Anyways, before we strand too much out of the thread theme, if you want to keep the conversation, let's continue on the off topic discussion and leave this one only for the sound requests and mods posts.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Hi is there a way to transfer a pak file to another stage? if possible can someone convert the mad gear sfxt theme to the mad gear (abigail) stage?