Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sound & Music Mods

@"JuninhoNash"

No problem at all, son. I only do it when I'm up to am able to do it. But even so, I might fvck up for the reasons I said above, so feedback is always appreciated.

I don't really care about losing, what get's me are wifi users. That makes me mad, really mad. Like I said above, can't play at all, so it's a wonder I'm even able to talk in other language, let alone play a reaction game with bad netcode. Not really an excuse, but it is what it is. Won't even get out of bronze with my ability to focus, which I can't at all. But I know the game's core and it's meta, just can't do shit, lol. My cfn is FucBringeR, capcom censored me and the FvckBringeR idea came only after some days and I'm not using 200k fm or paying to change it, hell no!

Thank you very much for the appreciation though, really good to hear someone likes what you do and you're doing something right.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

(05-29-2018, 02:24 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"Rekt Lunas"  Sorry about that, the guy that requested this before only gave me one option to swap all rounds, it was pretty simple - but it seems I managed to fvck it up again somehow. smh. Anyway, regarding the looping, try this one, and if you can, please, leave a feedback.
-
@"D.R.E."  Glad it worked, have fun. \o\
-
@"Nameless"  There's the same theme - The Road - as Ryu's Theme. I don't know if it is the same version as what you posted, if it is, then it's easy to find another source in HQ at YT. Want me to try it out, though I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with the file, so if you could tell me in more detail it'd help, too.

Edit: Sorry, I completely forgot to quote you and leave you the tutorial. Here it is, it's mostly the basic stuff, but very, very useful.

@"FvckBringeR" Sorry about the slow reply dude, been workin' a lot lately and didn't get a chance to test it. Sadly it still loops. Not all round, but 2-3 times initially and then it stops

>Round Start :"FIghters ready egag- Fighters Ready engag- Fighters read"

And then it actually stops.

@"Rekt Lunas"

I just have tested this out, it's working fine. If you don't hear the fight sound, it's 'cause I had to mute it to fit other quotes.

See if you like or if have any problems, and never worry about late replies.

(06-07-2018, 09:17 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"JuninhoNash"

No problem at all, son. I only do it when I'm up to am able to do it. But even so, I might fvck up for the reasons I said above, so feedback is always appreciated.

I don't really care about losing, what get's me are wifi users. That makes me mad, really mad. Like I said above, can't play at all, so it's a wonder I'm even able to talk in other language, let alone play a reaction game with bad netcode. Not really an excuse, but it is what it is. Won't even get out of bronze with my ability to focus, which I can't at all. But I know the game's core and it's meta, just can't do shit, lol. My cfn is FucBringeR, capcom censored me and the FvckBringeR idea came only after some days and I'm not using 200k fm or paying to change it, hell no!

Thank you very much for the appreciation though, really good to hear someone likes what you do and you're doing something right.

But you at least has probs just with wifi users. In Brazil internet is a shame, you can even imagine how this shit works. Here, any kind of internet is expensive and doenst work very well.

Well... I'm always hearing that this game is horrible to play online just in Brazil, I didn't expect that out here was bad too.

But, I'm a Platinum player, a lot of time training and trying, and after 2 years I get. But I really dont wanna get ranked until I'm totally ready to do it, some friends talk to that I'm in level to get Diamond, but I disagree. I'll wait a lot of time till trying again.

And Capcom and your stupids censorrship... Since Mika and Cammy camera "nerfs" I have no doubt of anything... It's stupid for me, the gamers like a lot of this things. Hehe

About your work, you're doing very well and your attention are admirable. You're the modderbase music man, I already said it xD
[Image: bf39c9df157cff1dc6245fe134f15461.png?1532185046]

@"JuninhoNash"

We actually are from the same place, at least, country, so I know the struggles of onlinery, plus dealing with "wifiers" and lag switch users are what gets me. Did you ever fought someone that while you were losing, the connection was fine, but soon as you started to make a comeback, it got bad, really, really bad? I fight people like this all the time. Like I said, rank don't matter to me, I just wanna play and have some fun, losing is part of the game, too. I might have this mentality 'cuz I'm a former footballer that got it's career butchered by injuries, so, ofc winning is always good, but if you put a nice game, there's no regret or salt or w/e.

When I used to hang at the lobby, I fought ultra plats all the time. I won sometimes, and the only better ranked than me that never rage quited on me after losing was @"TaNooki". So, like I said, can't focus at all, but in the 5min. I can, most of the time I can get something going, lol.

Anyways, good luck on your quest, feel free to add me if you want it and thank you very much for the appreciation, like I said, it's nice to know you're doing something nice.

(06-08-2018, 04:59 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"JuninhoNash"

We actually are from the same place, at least, country, so I know the struggles of onlinery, plus dealing with "wifiers" and lag switch users are what gets me. Did you ever fought someone that while you were losing, the connection was fine, but soon as you started to make a comeback, it got bad, really, really bad? I fight people like this all the time. Like I said, rank don't matter to me, I just wanna play and have some fun, losing is part of the game, too. I might have this mentality 'cuz I'm a former footballer that got it's career butchered by injuries, so, ofc winning is always good, but if you put a nice game, there's no regret or salt or w/e.

When I used to hang at the lobby, I fought ultra plats all the time. I won sometimes, and the only better ranked than me that never rage quited on me after losing was @"TaNooki". So, like I said, can't focus at all, but in the 5min. I can, most of the time I can get something going, lol.

Anyways, good luck on your quest, feel free to add me if you want it and thank you very much for the appreciation, like I said, it's nice to know you're doing something nice.

Wait, are you brazilian?

(06-08-2018, 04:59 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"JuninhoNash"

And I understand your rage. You're losing and you start the comeback and "misteriously" the internet comes with lag and the will of kill every form of life appears haha I really hate that people, I have two accounts, and the second one shows me a lot of people like these.
[Image: bf39c9df157cff1dc6245fe134f15461.png?1532185046]

@"FvckBringeR" Looks like the original post needs some updating. Wink

@"JuninhoNash"

Replied to you at this thread so we can leave this only to requests and such. Hope you don't mind.
-
@"allthewaythrough"

Don't take me wrong, but it'd be very nice of you to point out what exactly needs updating, more so 'cuz every time someone here requests something and it's done, I update it. If it's about links not working, tell me which ones, if it's about wanting to request the same thing, but with a lower or louder sound, please provide the link of the songs along with it. If it's how long it is, can't do anything about it, really. Already thought of putting more than one link at a single line, but it gets all messed up, especially if how much I have to update it, if it's about how it looks aside from it's size, I'm open to suggestions, though the currently shape was done by @"BrutalAce" and I personally think it's fine. And finally, if it's some links that aren't working but weren't done by me, I can't do anything about it and you'd be better off telling the one who did themselves via pm or taggin'em here while saying what's not working anymore.

@"FvckBringeR" Oh, my mod on page 21 wasn't added. So I just assumed the list hadn't been updated in a while.

@"allthewaythrough" terribly sorry for that, already updated with your mod.

@"FvckBringeR"

Hi

I am so glad you replied my msg and I am posting a link to the song I wanna do replacement for Akuma BGM

https://mega.nz/#!72Z3UQ7C!CJCSpGG4YsJ_A...Irm15ZrAQE

Once again thanks for your help

@"drac" no problem at all, like I said, just hit me up here, it's easier to see and if I can do something to help, I will.

Now you said Akuma bgm, but before have said Temple of Ascension, so I just did both, in both formats, pak. and a template for their bgms. Here's the link.

Anything not working, just ask here again. Even if I can't do it, maybe someone else can. Hope it's to your liking.

Smile 
@"FvckBringeR"

Thanks a million buddy. These are perfect! love em [Image: smile.png]

(06-08-2018, 06:03 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"Rekt Lunas"

I just have tested this out, it's working fine. If you don't hear the fight sound, it's 'cause I had to mute it to fit other quotes.

See if you like or if have any problems, and never worry about late replies.

Dude it's perfect!!
Great job

SFV - BGM - Vs Screen - SFIII Arcade Mode - SFIII VS isn't working Sad