Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Eyes and hair issue... Noob question

So Hello I don't know if this question has been asked/answered already but I'll ask anyways just in case someone sees it

I have an issue when I'm trying to add the texture files to this Juri mod that I'm working on.

Problem is when the eyes and hair have the same textures as everything else it becomes like this:

So I kinda fixed it by putting the SSS.tga like this??

But then it really looked like this...

I need help on what to do like?? I'm confused I thought the same textures would work.

Unless I'm doing something wrong Huh
It's just an eyes and hair issue ;(

I followed the tutorials but I don't know why it's happening.

[+] 1 user Likes JuiceforBois1's post

That is the eye lens. it is normal to look like that. it doesn't use a texture and it will be invisible in game. also hair alpha usually has its own separate texture from the rest of the costume, usually COLOR_02
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(03-09-2021, 09:40 PM)bbb Wrote: That is the eye lens. it is normal to look like that. it doesn't use a texture and it will be invisible in game. also hair alpha usually has its own separate texture from the rest of the costume, usually COLOR_02

Oh ok thank you.

But for the mod I'm using doesn't come with 2 colors just CT_JRI_02_COLOR.tga

Also for the hair to be black or darker do I texture paint it or leave it?

[+] 1 user Likes JuiceforBois1's post

Juri c2 only has the one color texture. it seems judging from your screen shot, that hair looks like the c1 hair. so you would have to use the textures from c1 for the hair.

you keep the texture grey. you change the colours by editing the customize setting file with the color tool.

(03-09-2021, 11:33 PM)bbb Wrote: Juri c2 only has the one color texture. it seems judging from your screen shot, that hair looks like the c1 hair. so you would have to use the textures from c1 for the hair.

you keep the texture grey. you change the colours by editing the customize setting file with the color tool.

Oh ok thank you again! Smile

[+] 2 users Like JuiceforBois1's post