Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TMC Polygon Tool Tutorial

Wink 
You can remove a couple of custom parts at once using this tool [Image: wink.png]

[Image: g0NvNmn.png]

Show ContentRemoving Nyotengu's wing:

Show ContentRemoving Mai's fan:
[+] 1 user Likes moiramarie's post

Thanks for adding more tutorial stuff!

I hope that eventually some more people may hop into modding, but it seems like interest has dropped a fair amount. We definitely need more tutorials for beginners. I have been wanted to do some, but it's difficult to find time with so many projects. Sad

BTW, Do you know TMC Object Tool very well? I haven't used this tool since TMC Polygon Insert Tool & Object Tool become more advanced. Object Tool can now delete the bones and textures too.
[+] 1 user Likes ProtocolX27's post

Your welcome and no i don't really know how to use like a pro i just know a couple of things of it

No worries, the tools have changed a lot over the last couple of years making things more easier. Most full mods can probably be made with TMC Polygon Insert, Texture and TMC Object tools now which really helps streamline things. So if you work on mods yourself, I highly recommend checking out some of the extra features. They help keep files sizes down too when you get rid of unused items. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes ProtocolX27's post

@"moiramarie"
Thanks, I appreciate you making this tutorial but this tool is already overshadowed by LR Photo Studio. If you havent tried it already I recommend it. It's easier to delete parts with it since you can see the costume and the parts.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

Wow it's even easier to use much appreciate