Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anime Fall 2017: What is everyone watching?

Question 
Hey guys, I just popped in here to ask a very, crucially important question: what's everyone been watching for the Fall 2017 season? It feels like there's nothing good to watch right now, and I desperately want to hear your guys' opinions on good shows to watch. The only thing I personally have been watching lately has been my favorite shounen Gintama and the new show by the Gantz author, Inu Yashiki. Other than that, I've just been playing SF5 (in anticipation for Zeku) and going to both school and work.

Let me know what you guys think are some truly great gems this season, since I notice almost everyone here likes anime to some varying degree. That said, I don't want to over-bloat this thread and turn it into something like MAL or ANN. If this thread gets too out of hand, for any reason, feel free to close it.
"Stereotypical Shounen Protagonist stubbornly doing dense things..."

I've been hearing good things about Black Clover but I'm really slow when it comes to watching new shows. the only shows I've watched this year are all 4 parts of JoJo's and both seasons of My Hero Academia. and I'm currently watching Volume 5 of RWBY.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]

Mmmmm. I dunno yet! I've sort of been out of stuff to watch after Re:Creators and Gamers! ended. I'll wait to see what people are really digging and dive into something else.

I don't watch much, but I am eagerly awaiting new content on the Code Geass or Attack on Titan front. I finally got to see Gantz 0... I really liked that so I thought I'd try the anime, bad idea. That was such a load of drivel & crap that I wanted to rage after finishing it. Oh well ...

I don't watch any anime what so ever

Keijo!!!!!!!! (yes all those exclamation points are part of the title)
Was linked this by a friend who thought it relevant to R. Mika players and I clipped her signature move Flying Peach from this show @ https://youtu.be/hVAaoWDsd0k

Other than that I don't watch as much as I used to when I was younger but I try to catch one or two shows a year at least if they're interesting.