Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character mod goes berzerk during intro animation

I made some minor adjustments to Chun li's C1, including the physics file (to animate the skirt). When I use the mod in VS mode, during the character intro her mesh breaks into pieces and flails around rapidly. It stays that way for the whole round if I let the intro finish. In round two the mesh is fine. However, if I press the button to skip past the intro before it finishes, the mesh is fine in the game. Also, there are no problems in other modes that don't use intro animation.

I haven't modded the intro animation file at all. It might have something to do with the physics file but I have no idea where to look. Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice for this?

@"GCS-WT" Did you Enable Projection? 

[Image: image.png]

I remade the physics file making sure projection is enabled on all the edited bones, that didn't fix the issue.
The parts I edited the physics for (hair ribbons and skirt) behave differently and stretch away from the character. The ribbons remain stationary with a stretched vertex connecting it to Chun's head, as though the vertex group was not assigned to the head bone. The rest of the model just flails around rapidly.

Is projection supposed to be enabled for every bone, or just the ones with physics applied?