Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chun-Li swimsuit (C4) costume tattoo

Completely random question, but I noticed tonight, that Chun-Li's swimsuit costume (C4) has a tattoo on her right middle back, and was just curious if anyone who has 3D modeling ability or experience, or anyone, really, might be able to look at it closely, and see what it actually is.  Not important, of course, just curious, as you can't see it in game when playing.

Huh  Cool

Thanks

@"Mapsking"

I don't see anything

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

are you sure its not just a mod you have installed?

Maybe it was, I didn't think I had one installed, but I will double check, I very well might have, and just not realized it, ha ha.

I can't find any mods that have that, and now I don't see it, but I was sure I saw one. I'm guessing you are right, either it was a mod, or tonight, I saw something similar, and maybe that was it. When on the Grid state, and using her EX rapid kick move, when she switches directions, you can kind of see her back, and somewhere, you can see the background of the stage through the way her arms are moving or something, so it kind of makes a dark spot. Hard to describe, but maybe that is what it was too. Either way, thanks for checking.
[+] 1 user Likes Mapsking's post