Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

lnk_reshuffle 5.19 (last update: 2018/01/04)

@"ryuhayabusa94"
No, devenum.dll is used with the tool lnk_reshuffle (hence the purpose of this thread) as it is always included with the tool itself because they are made by the same person (@"immi").
For AutoLink, there is its own dll (DInput8.dll).

And you're welcome.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

lnk_reshuffle 5.19 does not work for me, somebody help me.

@"dlc123"
Should work fine if your game is updated. Anyway, this is a pretty late reply but if you haven't fixed this yet you should describe how it is not working and what sort of error or what not tells you it does not work.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]

Link reshuffle did not work for me too. I just installed DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary Edition-SKIDROW with all released DLC inside (version 1.10c). Already follow the instructions with copying devenum.dll to game folder, but still failed to me. When I use the Link Reshuffle (start) and the choose the game.exe (or gameSR.exe) it's said "error unknown.exe". When I run the game, I got message "failed to recognize game.exe(mod loader disable).

(01-09-2019, 05:24 PM)miladabeast Wrote: Link reshuffle did not work for me too. I just installed DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary Edition-SKIDROW with all released DLC inside (version 1.10c). Already follow the instructions with copying devenum.dll to game folder, but still failed to me. When I use the Link Reshuffle (start) and the choose the game.exe (or gameSR.exe) it's said "error unknown.exe". When I run the game, I got message "failed to recognize game.exe(mod loader disable).

cracked versions usually ship their own modified exe which the tool doesn't recognize.

(01-10-2019, 11:28 AM)immi Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:24 PM)miladabeast Wrote: Link reshuffle did not work for me too. I just installed DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary Edition-SKIDROW with all released DLC inside (version 1.10c). Already follow the instructions with copying devenum.dll to game folder, but still failed to me. When I use the Link Reshuffle (start) and the choose the game.exe (or gameSR.exe) it's said "error unknown.exe". When I run the game, I got message "failed to recognize game.exe(mod loader disable).

cracked versions usually ship their own modified exe which the tool doesn't recognize.

So... my only option to mod this game is either use DLC tool which is very limited in term of costume slot or Autolink. But, in Autolink there is d3d9.dll and both DInput8.dll and DInput8.ini, in which I already use for SweetFX and Camera Unlock mod.

My question:
1. If I copy-paste all 3 files to the game folder will both my SweetFX and Camera Unlock stopped working?
2. Is there a way to keep my SweetFX and Camera Unlock working and the Autolink too? Like by changing name of those 3 files?

I know back there Link Reshuffle used to have DInput8.dll (I forgot what version, but my game is that time is 1.08a 3DM version) and I changed it to something like link_reshuffle.dll and it's work for both camera mod and link reshuffle.

(01-10-2019, 12:26 PM)miladabeast Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 11:28 AM)immi Wrote:

So... my only option to mod this game is either use DLC tool which is very limited in term of costume slot or Autolink. But, in Autolink there is d3d9.dll and both DInput8.dll and DInput8.ini, in which I already use for SweetFX and Camera Unlock mod.

My question:
1. If I copy-paste all 3 files to the game folder will both my SweetFX and Camera Unlock stopped working?
2. Is there a way to keep my SweetFX and Camera Unlock working and the Autolink too? Like by changing name of those 3 files?

I know back there Link Reshuffle used to have DInput8.dll (I forgot what version, but my game is that time is 1.08a 3DM version) and I changed it to something like link_reshuffle.dll and it's work for both camera mod and link reshuffle.

Actually I figured out all by myself (end up using Autolink).

Hello. @"immi"

You do not know what the error may be associated with when opening "lnk_reshuffle" the python console is pop up with message?

Fatal Python Error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec.
ImporError: No module named 'encodings'

One of my friends asked for help in this regard, and he says that this appears on Windows 10.

(04-07-2020, 11:51 AM)Repinscourge Wrote: Hello. @"immi"

You do not know what the error may be associated with when opening "lnk_reshuffle" the python console is pop up with message?

Fatal Python Error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec.
ImporError: No module named 'encodings'

One of my friends asked for help in this regard, and he says that this appears on Windows 10.

sry, no idea. never seen that one before.