Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Final Season 2 character Zeku arrives to SFV 10.24!

[Image: ZekuScreenshot00019_png_jpgcopy.jpg]
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

I was hoping he'd be out on Tuesday, he looks cool. Definitely look forward to trying him out. He seems to share moves not only with Guy but also with Karin a bit.
[+] 1 user Likes Firkraag's post

Seems interesting that he's (supposedly) younger form looks quite similar to Strider & both the older and younger forms have a different looking costumes:
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]

I think it's a cool twist he transforms into a young form that looks like Strider Hiryu. It would be a nice variation if he has another fighting style depending on his physical form.
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]

So, it's tuesday but next week's, right? I was half conscious when the announcement was made. And hell, what a twist, huh? Strider is Zeku, so we have two for the price of one. Be honest, I know I sound like a broken record by now, and an old broken one, but I regret getting the s2 pass. Only Akuma, Menat and Kolin were worth for me, especially the syberian beauty, I really, really like her and her gameplay, even if SFV doesn't encourage defensive counters characters. Doubt I'd commit the same mistake with next season, though it's way more promising.

Anyways, anything is better than Abigail so it's okay. I'd rather Poison though, if it was to bring another FF char.

PS.: Ono is one weird creepy little fella, but a funny one, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

His gameplay looks interesting though :

[Image: DMNOStGXkAA48vQ.jpg:large]

A kinda Gen playstyle, since he was my 2nd main in SF4 I'm looking forward to him Tuesday Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes MiChOcO's post

Here is some descriptions for his moves: https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/promotion/zku
Here is his moves list: https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/zku/movelist
[+] 3 users Like Firkraag's post

I was more hoping for his student Guy, which was a false hope but glad to see a character that's close to Guy's play style. Hope they bring old characters in S3, not looking forward to anymore new to franchise characters.

Thanks @"ShodaiDerio" for the post.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

Zeku is basically 2 characters in one package so essentially in S2 we get 7 DLC chars, thus it looks like the news that states the budget allocation for SFV DLC characters is much bigger than the whole MvCI game is real then. Personally I like all the S2 chars from Akuma (redesigned appearance and some unique moves) to all new 5 chars (Kolin with her counter mechanic, Ed with no motion moveset, Abigail with his ultra huge body and hilarious & funny moves, Menat with her crystal ball mechanic, and now Zeku which has 2 different movesets), all of them are unique in their own way.

Now on the horizon for S3 chars, with AE release Capcom need a way to make people buy the game, imo the best way is to put the old/legacy characters as the DLC chars. Pretty much it's guaranteed that way (just my opinion though) seeing those six paths of Arcade Mode in AE which probably means each DLC chars come from SF1 (high chance this is Sagat here) all the way to SFV respectively.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Young Zeku (AKA Yung Z)  looks to play like Guy more or less, so the real question is what does Old Zeku play like. He looks kinda like Nash almost...?
David Caradine Zeku I don't know about, but young version looks like fire. I'm all about that Business Ninja story costsume. I wonder if the costume code lets you start in Young Zeku mode...?

Also, anybody peep this shirt Ono was wearing?
Tease for the Shibyua stage? Or Honda? Or BOTH?! Maybe Mike Ross returns to the scene if Honda comes back.....

[Image: DML8Oy_XcAMJmL3.jpg]

I would not be surprised at all if we got Honda in s3, he needs to come back same with Blanka and Sagat to complete the world warriors.
[+] 1 user Likes Firkraag's post

Capcom blog post for Zeku is up
http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger...october-24
[+] 5 users Like robhal's post

[+] 4 users Like robhal's post

Since Menat it seems that Capcom released characters with real gameplay. Zeku is really interesting, he has the tools to zone and poke his opponent in his older self mode, and also put pressure at close range in his younger version. He might be a well rounded character against any match up :cool:

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status...3171799040

New Sports Costumes for Kolin (ice-skating), Zangief (gladiator), and Karin (horse jockey) race in to SFV on October 24 with Zeku!
[+] 4 users Like robhal's post