Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

If anyone can, can someone swap either Kolin C1 over Karin C2 or Menat C1 over Cammy C5/C3?
please and thank you

@"robhal"
Can you swap https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-703873447 for C2?

Meanwhile, I find that your face fix pack doesn't fix the winpose faces, of the Cammy swimsuit to Menat, and I tried Venus gothic Juri over Menat C1, most things were fine except the issue with tiny irises and the stuck out teeth.
And both of them didn't display the Menat basic hits of the ball so it looks like she has invisible hitbox, esp HP and HK, air low and standing. Maybe the orb parts just need to be copied for each mod skin StreetFighterV folders? Including the Phoenix peach version

Hello again @"robhal", I return requesting some small swaps if you don't mind. I'll learn how to do this myself and help out with some of these when I have some time to get more comfortable with hex editing.

But for now, would you swap Ed's C3 to this C2 mod by SleepingMaster? Also, after the recent update I've found myself playing more as Karin thanks to how nice her new 30th anniversary costume is. I already have this no tights mod (the regular version, not the short skirt or no skirt variants), so if you could swap that to 30th Anniversary C8 and her C8 to the no tights C1 I would really appreciate it. Last but most assuredly not least, I figure I'm not the only user that loves the new Chun-Li Seashell Bikini Mod but also likes Chun-Li's C3 and would like to keep it. So if you would kindly swap it to her C4 swimsuit costume, I think I'm not the only user who would enjoy that. I request the default physics - wet skin - ponytail - with heels and no glasses version specifically. 

You know, this might be a good opportunity to learn how to swap, if I took on the task of converting all the other variants of the seashell swimsuit mod over to C4. What do you think Rob? Reasonable, or a little too much to start with?

May I request the following costume swap for Chun Li:
Seashell Bikini by BrutalAce [Dry Skin/Ponytail/Barefoot + Default Ponytail Physics] ---to---> Chun Li C4 [Swimear]

Thank you

Hello again ^^ I came by wondering if I could request Seashell Bikini Chun to Laura's C2 Wet Skin, School hair, Heels With Glasses and the Default Physics variants.

May I request the following costume swap for Chun Li: Seashell Bikini by BrutalAce with these variants Wet Skin/All Hair styles/Heels and Glasses + Light Physics to Chun Li C4 Swimsuit.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]

I would like to use the new Juri Alternate costume that BrutalAce made to replace her School and Nostalgia costume, my friend plays Juri and doesn't want to pick C2 so I can never see this mod. I extracted all the files but really didn't know where to start as there's so many custom files for this mod with physics etc. Help me out Rob!  Heart

@"spiritual Moon"
Second batch is done
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bnmbf63o69...enat+C1.7z

@"Superhiro415"
It's done (for efficiency reason and to save space, I also include the C6 version too for the next requester below)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g9m6jjwxd1...C1%26C6.7z

@"Firkraag"
The C7 swap was already done, check this post here. For C6, check above link.

=================
Now to reply to other people.

@"Regi"
@"kmc443"
@"N_Germano"
Okay, later if someone haven't make your requests before I do.

@"sfsamly"
Not sure how to add Menat's orb to other characters, you are welcomed to try it yourself.

@"The Coin Op. Kid"
Ed one is later (like other requests). For Karin one, do you mean that want to swap "Karin No Tights to C8" and also "Karin C8-SF30th to C1"? For Chun-Li Seashell Bikini mod, if you want to take over all C4 requests (from @"manofpeace" & @"Darth Jazza"), be my guest Smile You can start learning by doing the variant you want first, or do you need me to make that one first so you can see how I make it?

For people who request the swap for Chun-Li Seashell Bikini mod (any variant, any costume/character slot):
@"manofpeace"
@"Sakuraone"
@"Darth Jazza"
It will be done later (not soon though). For the C4 one, if @"The Coin Op. Kid" can make them before I do, please thanks him instead.
[+] 5 users Like robhal's post

Mamy thanks robhal, you did a great job.
[+] 1 user Likes spiritual Moon's post

Wink 
@"robhal"  Well alright, but I still look forward to you doing that Phoenix Peach over Menat's C1 and finding out which face fix works on Menat

@"sfsamly"
It's done
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3qxvh4gpb...enat+C1.7z
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(09-12-2017, 10:59 AM)robhal Wrote: @"The Coin Op. Kid"
Ed one is later (like other requests). For Karin one, do you mean that want to swap "Karin No Tights to C8" and also "Karin C8-SF30th to C1"? For Chun-Li Seashell Bikini mod, if you want to take over all C4 requests (from @"manofpeace" & @"Darth Jazza"), be my guest Smile You can start learning by doing the variant you want first, or do you need me to make that one first so you can see how I make it?

For people who request the swap for Chun-Li Seashell Bikini mod (any variant, any costume/character slot):
@"manofpeace"
@"Sakuraone"
@"Darth Jazza"
It will be done later (not soon though). For the C4 one, if @"The Coin Op. Kid" can make them before I do, please thanks him instead.

Yeah if you could do the mods I requested to give me a starting point for reference (and some fun when I take a break to play) that would be really helpful. I haven't actually learned how to do it, so it will take some time before I can contribute since I have to run through the tutorial and test the swap mods on my own game, so you giving me a basis to build on would be a big help.

I'll commit to it here: I'll  be taking on the large task of converting all 32 96 variants of the Chun-Li Seashell Bikini Mod by the incredible BrutalAce from C3 to C4. 

It's a lot of work that will be very time consuming especially given the fact that I haven't learned how to swap yet, but it will serve as a great way to learn so I can help robhal with future swaps so please be patient.

If you're okay with that @"robhal", I just want to lighten the  you've graciously taken upon yourself and shorten the lead time for a swap.
[+] 2 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"The Coin Op. Kid"
Sure no problem at all, I will make your request ahead from others first (hope people don't mind) so you can take a look and learn it asap.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Thanks a lot for that @"robhal", but please only do the Chun-Li one first, as the variants will take me a long time and it'll be awhile before I can do another swap so it takes priority; especially since there's already people asking for swaps of it.

I don't want anyone to have to wait any longer because of me, so the Ed and Karin mods (which I will need to learn how to incorporate mods into swaps as well as two swaps in one) can go to the back of line behind all other requests before them because I'm sure the 32 variants will occupy my time for a good while. Probably the amount of time it would take for you to get around to them anyway.

And seriously, thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.
[+] 1 user Likes The Coin Op. Kid's post