Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

@"ZER0lPT"
@"FGR4"
Sure, later.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(03-14-2021, 02:48 AM)robhal Wrote: @"AnubiZ"
Which Seth slot do you want the swap go to?

@"17Nanorobin"
Sure, I will do the swap later. And have a good day to you as well.

@"Barkumo"
I suppose you mean to swap that Honda Mawashi's color 10 to its EX6 color slot, right? I can't promise on when or whether it's possible to do so, but I will keep it in mind.

C1,C2 Or over the Nostalgia Slot if you can thanks

Hey @"robhal", all good? Pc finally back, and so I came with another request, could you swap @"bbb" human seth, metal skin uyu to adslot? If it's not possible, then just the normal metal skin to it. Thanks again
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

@"AnubiZ"
Okay, got it.

@"FvckBringeR"
Finally indeed Smile

And okay bro, I will do it with also the previous requests that I haven't made them yet.

@robhal

Could you please Akuma Battle Costume swap to Dan Battle Costume?

Thanks!

(03-14-2021, 02:48 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Barkumo"
I suppose you mean to swap that Honda Mawashi's color 10 to its EX6 color slot, right? I can't promise on when or whether it's possible to do so, but I will keep it in mind.

@"robhal" I appreciate you doing this work and I'm sorry that my request may have been too specific. I understand this is a very different request, but instead would it be easier if I asked for a character swap to have E. Honda's default costume on Akuma's playable character slot? If possible, I'd still like E. Honda's EX6 to be swapped with Akuma's color 10. I'll be happy with whatever is plausible.

(03-15-2021, 11:39 PM)Barkumo Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 02:48 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Barkumo"

@"robhal" I appreciate you doing this work and I'm sorry that my request may have been too specific. I understand this is a very different request, but instead would it be easier if I asked for a character swap to have E. Honda's default costume on Akuma's playable character slot? If possible, I'd still like E. Honda's EX6 to be swapped with Akuma's color 10. I'll be happy with whatever is plausible.

@"Barkumo"
What do you mean Akuma's playabl;e character slot? Do you mean the default slot, E. Honda default (C1) to Akuma default C1 slot?

@"tempuspiscator"
It will be done later.

@"Barkumo"
So if I understand your request correctly, it is like:
1. first, make the swap from E.Honda's default costume (C1) to Akuma's costume slot (I gonna assume it's C1 here)
2. after the costume swap is done, then swap the color from E.Honda's EX6 to the Color 10 slot (color can only be swapped for same character, not between different characters).

Are those correct?

@"FvckBringeR"
All swaps are done bro, but for the last one I can't make the UYU costume swap to work (always crash my game here) so it's the normal version then. Anyway, here are the download links
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejcemi82q...C2.7z/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/orvrqdsj7...12.7z/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mqa0totv8...C6.7z/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9pb8p4ky2...17.7z/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5j3f32l9t...C8.7z/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i9pyos4pj...C6.7z/file --> since the UYU version has been fixed, so the swap is now included as well

(03-16-2021, 09:18 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Barkumo"
So if I understand your request correctly, it is like:
1. first, make the swap from E.Honda's default costume (C1) to Akuma's costume slot (I gonna assume it's C1 here)
2. after the costume swap is done, then swap the color from E.Honda's EX6 to the Color 10 slot (color can only be swapped for same character, not between different characters).

Are those correct?

I believe so. The goal would be to select an Akuma that looks like E. Honda so I can see E. Honda throwing hadoukens. The hope would be that when I select slot 10 it would appear as E. Honda's EX6.

@"Barkumo"
Okay then, I understand it now. The character/costume swap is easy to make, but the color swap maybe will take a little while as it's kind of complex task there, so please be patient.

@"robhal" Absolutely! Take as much time as you need, I'm just happy this is possible at all because of the work you put in.
[+] 1 user Likes Barkumo's post

@"robhal"

Thank you! Don't worry about that, irrc, the only difference is the red texture of the costume, but that's just me guessing;

Did you have time to take a look at that stage swap? The spring field for alternative grid?

Thanks again!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"robhal"  @"FvckBringeR"

its been reported that the UYU mod crashes the game. I made it blindly since I don't have it and can't preview in the shop, and its linked to C3 so I had to mod it too. I will try to find the issue and reupload it.

EDIT -

has been fixed, issue was customize setting file in metal skin only

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/H...-873171836
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"FvckBringeR"
You're welcome bro, and not yet I haven't tried to make the stage swap yet (sorry).

@"bbb"
It such a painful for that costume (and also some others like the Redbull one) doesn't have any preview in the shop, and so I actually use my mini swap to tried testing UYU version of your Seth mod (with also copying the CustomizeSetting file into my mini swap, to ensure the colors are the same like yours) but it crashed all the times when I select my mini swap or the full swap either. I actually wanted to report the issue to you earlier but guess I went testing some more thus I forgot to report. Anyway, I am glad the issue is solved and tbh I am surprised that the single ColorCustomizeSeting file which seem harmless (I mean, if the color file is faulty, we probably only get the mod having its color messed up, not crashing the whole game), but guess I underestimate that little file then and its effect. Thanks again for the fix.
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

I understand the redbull not being in the shop to preview since they can't be bought, but I don't get why the UYU wasn't available in the in game shop. I had to make a swap to C3 to test and started with the human skin and it worked fine. The one who reported the issue said the issue was with the metal skin, and deleting the colour file stopped the crash so I just compared the 2 colour files and saw the metal skin one had some different hex values in a certain place (possibly a part that specifies an offset). Guess I accidently messed up the copy and pasting of colours somehow.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post