Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

(03-13-2020, 04:58 PM)riskbreaker Wrote: Can u do a swap for me pls? @"TripKing"
C10 Juri to C5 Seth
its mech juri to replace nostalgia seth

@"riskbreaker" Never did a swap like that before, I had to learn how, so it took longer than expected. However I am quite pleased with the result. I think seth really fits Juri in some weird way

JuriMechC10 Swap to SethC5
Edit: JuriSwapSeth FaceFix
Mainly because Seth and Juri's faces don't line up exactly, so this should fix it.
Note: Using the face fix will effect all of Seths costumes, not just the Juri swaps. That's why it's optional and separate from the main download.
Show ContentJuriMechSwapSeth Pics:

I know you didn't ask for this, but I swapped Juri Succubus to test stuff out so I could learn a little more. Again it just sorta fit. So I thought I'd upload it as well for anybody who wanted it.

Juri Tera SuccubusC1 Swap SethC5.pak/file
Edit: JuriSwapSeth_FaceFix
Mainly because Seth and Juri's faces don't line up exactly, so this should fix it.
Note: Using the face fix will effect all of Seths costumes, not just the Juri swaps. That's why it's optional and separate from the main download.

Show ContentSpoiler:

As always if there is an issue just let me know, And we'll see how we can deal with it.
[+] 1 user Likes TripKing's post

(03-14-2020, 04:54 AM)Angel's Modz Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 04:03 AM)robhal Wrote: @All:
Atm I am in situation where my computer don't have internet access, so any pending / current / future requests will be on hold for a while. Thanks for the understanding.

You can always send them to me buddy you know I got your back I dont just do nude swaps lol

(03-10-2020, 04:03 AM)robhal Wrote: @All:
Atm I am in situation where my computer don't have internet access, so any pending / current / future requests will be on hold for a while. Thanks for the understanding.

You know you can always send them to me I don't just do nude swaps in my thread. I know it's for nude swaps but I got your back.

Can i not leave a msg here or what??

Some users have a bug where they can't see their own posts, but it is posted
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(03-14-2020, 04:16 AM)TripKing Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 04:58 PM)riskbreaker Wrote: Can u do a swap for me pls? @"TripKing"
C10 Juri to C5 Seth
its mech juri to replace nostalgia seth

@"riskbreaker" Never did a swap like that before, I had to learn how, so it took longer than expected. However I am quite pleased with the result. I think seth really fits Juri in some weird way

JuriMechC10 Swap to SethC5
Show ContentJuriMechSwapSeth Pics:

I know you didn't ask for this, but I swapped Juri Succubus to test stuff out so I could learn a little more. Again it just sorta fit. So I thought I'd upload it as well for anybody who wanted it.

Juri Tera SuccubusC1 Swap SethC5.pak/file

Show ContentSpoiler:

As always if there is an issue just let me know, And we'll see how we can deal with it.

I think Rob has some helpers in this venture. Awesome! Great job swapping this one. I agree Juri and Sethanie have similar characteristics. They take "no prisoners". I use the Female Voice mod for all my Sethanie slots. I leave that mod turned on, always. Don't care for the Capcom Seth.
[+] 1 user Likes MannyCAM's post

thank you! @"TripKing" ,
i tested it but the face is Fked up for some reason
Show ContentSpoiler:
i have not other mods activated.

Hi @"TripKing" can you make another swap for me?
This: https://mega.nz/#!rwtRzJLS!4c1jyiRNys-BF...WNHtYK6-XI For Chun li Pajamas slot please?

(03-14-2020, 01:21 PM)N_Germano Wrote: Hi @"TripKing"  can you make another swap for me?
This: https://mega.nz/#!rwtRzJLS!4c1jyiRNys-BF...WNHtYK6-XI  For Chun li Pajamas slot please?
@"N_Germano" 
Yours is done
CHUN-LI ONITSUKA TIGER NOSTALGIA COLOURS NO UPPER PARTC11

@"riskbreaker" 
I see what your referring too. Juri and Seth are not the typical "swap". (Whatever that means at this point). I've seen the problem repeated with other Juri to seth swaps, I'll see what  I can do.

@"MannyCAM"
Thanks. I agree they definitely made Seths's new design more appealing. Hopefully they release new costumes.
[+] 2 users Like TripKing's post

(03-14-2020, 09:23 PM)TripKing Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 01:21 PM)N_Germano Wrote: Hi @"TripKing"  can you make another swap for me?
This: https://mega.nz/#!rwtRzJLS!4c1jyiRNys-BF...WNHtYK6-XI  For Chun li Pajamas slot please?
@"N_Germano" 
Yours is done
CHUN-LI ONITSUKA TIGER NOSTALGIA COLOURS NO UPPER PARTC11

@"riskbreaker" 
I see what your referring too. Juri and Seth are not the typical "swap". (Whatever that means at this point). I've seen the problem repeated with other Juri to seth swaps, I'll see what  I can do.

@"MannyCAM"
Thanks. I agree they definitely made Seths's new design more appealing. Hopefully they release new costumes.

That's was quick! Thank you my friend!
[+] 1 user Likes N_Germano's post

Hi, Im new here.
Could someone swap the mod "Chun Li Metal Monokini by BrutalAce - Boots Bushy NormalThighs Wet" (https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-785147212) to Chun Li C22 (Ad Style)?
[+] 1 user Likes Krauser686's post

(03-14-2020, 09:23 PM)TripKing Wrote: @"riskbreaker" 

Hi!

This happens when the characters are too different from each other, so the face animation doesn't fit well.

Arrow http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...813#pid813

This happen always, but it's much less noticeable in certain combinations of characters. For example, Poison to Juri, Alex to Necalli or Mika to Sakura:

Show ContentSpoiler:

but, in others...

Show ContentSpoiler:

As robhal said on that post:

Quote:Face animation fix works globally per character, not per costume slot; so if you use the fix for fixing the face for the swap that has "monkey face" issue, it will also affect the other slots (although sometimes they are fine too). For example, you use "Cammy_swap_to_Menat_face_fix" to fix the face for the "Cammy Swimsuit - SandalsLongNailsWetSkin (by BrutalAce) swap to Menat C3", the same face fix will also affect Menat's default C1 & C2 (or whatever mod you put on those slots).
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

Oh god that blanka...
I wonder if the issue is caused by Nostalgia Seth or we just need a new fix for Seth in general.

(03-18-2020, 12:58 PM)riskbreaker Wrote: Oh god that blanka...
I wonder if the issue is caused by Nostalgia Seth or we just need a new fix for Seth in general.

That Blanka was the result of swap him to Sakura.

BUT... with the fix...

Show ContentSpoiler:

Again, as robhal said:

Quote:Face animation fix works globally per character, not per costume slot.

.. and this is the same with all the characters.
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

I love this thread!

@"Leonaura" 
So it is global just as I thought. I asked you about swapping the animation folder would be as such in the Animation thread. But now I see. So there really isn't way to fix her, without unintentionally breaking other things. It might not break Seth costumes that come with the game, (Probably will since Juri swap doesn't go smoothly on Seth) but it could break other Seth swaps, since it doesn't apply locally to a specific costume. I could in still make the fix though, just with the detail that it will affect other Seth costumes.

(03-18-2020, 09:01 PM)TripKing Wrote: @"Leonaura" 
So it is global just as I thought. I asked you about swapping the animation folder would be as such in the Animation thread. But now I see. So there really isn't way to fix her, without unintentionally breaking other things. It might not break Seth costumes that come with the game, (Probably will since Juri swap doesn't go smoothly on Seth) but it could break other Seth swaps, since it doesn't apply locally to a specific costume. I could in still make the fix though, just with the detail that it will affect other Seth costumes.

Nop, there's no simple fix for that, because there's no way to point the new face animation files to one costume. So, you have to make a choice, sadly.

@"riskbreaker" @"allthewaythrough"

Alright I've updated Juri Seth Swaps post with an optional fix. I'll post them here to for convenience.
JuriMechC10 SwapSethC5
Juri Tera Succubus C1SwapSeth

And the face fix:
JuriSwapSeth FaceFix
Note: Using the face fix will affect all of Seth's costumes, not just the Juri swaps. I've tested it and it looks good on Juri.
[+] 1 user Likes TripKing's post