Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

[Swap Mod] Cammy C10 (Jill) to Juri C01
Well, I tried to swap it on another character, still works, good to know.
Here's the download link if you need, Enjoy.

-------------------------
CMY_C10_2_JRI_C01
-------------------------

[Image: CMY10-JRI1.jpg]

P.S.
hey, @"robhal", plz ignore my last reply, I misunderstood what you said, you didn't change the file names, you're doing great.
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 2 users Like TiggieWhite's post

HUGE UPDATE for the "Mini Swap Mod Pack" (and also for any general costume swapping works)

As recently there is an actual viable solution for "All costumes starting from C10 and above can't be swapped in or out because the files when viewed with hex-editor are weird/different than the usual one" (all thanks to @TiggieWhite for his tutorial here), so the list of those unswappable costumes is not needed anymore. Because of that, now I able to make many many swaps for those C10+ costumes and include them in my mini swap mod pack (it's literally a HUGE update indeed if you guys see the file size of the 7z archive).

Okay, say no more and here is the changelog.
UPDATE39: Adds Cammy's C10+C11+C12+C15, Chun-Li's C10+C12+C14+C15+C16+C17+C18+C20 (also includes C1->C18 & C12->C18 as bonus), Juri's C10, Karin's C10, Kolin's C10, Nash's C10, Ryu's C10+C13 and Sakura's C10

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=40#pid40

NOTE: Because of the way / tricks to make the swap for those C10+ costumes, tbh they can't be called "100% mini swap" anymore as the swapping process also needs the hex-edited mesh file as well (that is actually the reason why the 7z archive file size is so big now), thus if we use the mod that modify those C10+ costume mesh files, we have to remake the specific mini swap for that mod (or we also can just make a full swap as well).

PS: I left out the mini swaps for Sagat's new Extra Battle costume (its name is "Shade") intentionally, haven't made it yet.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@robhal
hello is possible swap sagat Cyberbots SHADE to C1 ?
[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]

@"siegfried129"
Yes it's possible but not now though.

(06-08-2019, 12:23 PM)robhal Wrote: HUGE UPDATE for the "Mini Swap Mod Pack" (and also for any general costume swapping works)

As recently there is an actual viable solution for "All costumes starting from C10 and above can't be swapped in or out because the files when viewed with hex-editor are weird/different than the usual one" (all thanks to @TiggieWhite for his tutorial here), so the list of those unswappable costumes is not needed anymore. Because of that, now I able to make many many swaps for those C10+ costumes and include them in my mini swap mod pack (it's literally a HUGE update indeed if you guys see the file size of the 7z archive).

Okay, say no more and here is the changelog.
UPDATE39: Adds Cammy's C10+C11+C12+C15, Chun-Li's C10+C12+C14+C15+C16+C17+C18+C20 (also includes C1->C18 & C12->C18 as bonus), Juri's C10, Karin's C10, Kolin's C10, Nash's C10, Ryu's C10+C13 and Sakura's C10

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=40#pid40

PS: I left out the mini swaps for Sagat's new Extra Battle costume (its name is "Shade") intentionally, haven't made it yet.

Does this mean we will also be able to replace those stupid advertisement costumes?

Am I doing something wrong? I used the cammy 12 to 1 miniswap (fiona), then I also used Khaledantar's fiona cowgirl mod (https://www.deviantart.com/khaledantar66...-766444062), but I still get the same old fiona costume. For all other custom mods, I could use the miniswap in conjunction with them and it would work fine. Is this happening for anyone else?

@"ken'sHair"
Yes, it should be doable now.

As for the second question, ah I forgot to mention in the mod post that with the way / tricks to make the swap for those C10+ costumes, tbh they can't be called "100% mini swap" anymore as the swapping process also needs the hex-edited mesh file as well (that is actually the reason why the 7z archive file size is so big now), thus if you want to use that Cammy Fiona Cowgirl mod on C1 slot, you have to remake the mini swap specificly for that mod (or you also can make a full swap as well if you like). But after you see the reply and want to request a swap (either mini or full) for that Cammy Fiona Cowgirl mod, I am not sure whether I can make it or not because the mod is made by @"Khaledantar666" and I have some agreements with him regarding swaps and his mods.

(06-09-2019, 03:58 AM)robhal Wrote: @"ken'sHair"
Yes, it should be doable now.

As for the second question, ah I forgot to mention in the mod post that with the way / tricks to make the swap for those C10+ costumes, tbh they can't be called "100% mini swap" anymore as the swapping process also needs the hex-edited mesh file as well (that is actually the reason why the 7z archive file size is so big now), thus if you want to use that Cammy Fiona Cowgirl mod on C1 slot, you have to remake the mini swap specificly for that mod (or you also can make a full swap as well if you like). But after you see the reply and want to request a swap (either mini or full) for that Cammy Fiona Cowgirl mod, I am not sure whether I can make it or not because the mod is made by @"Khaledantar666" and I have some agreements with him regarding swaps and his mods.

Do you plan on making miniswaps for the ad costumes?  If not, do you know which numbers correspond to which character's ad costumes?

Also, I don't need to use that mod, but I just wanted to point it out in case there was something potentially wrong with miniswaps for c10+.

@"ken'sHair" @"robhal" the cowgirl fiona mod is made for C12 and requires the original fiona costume to work as the mod pak file contains only a modded mesh file (to remove all fiona parts and keeps only the cowgirl) and some files modded from the dataasset folder

@"ken'sHair"
If you mean "swapping some costumes to their AdStyle slot" usually not in my mini swap mod plan, unless someone request such thing. The complete costume list is always in the first post and always updated too.

@"Khaledantar666"
Yes bro I know that as I do have downloaded the mod too (and I always extract every pak mods to look at the modded files), it's just that my recent "Cammy C12-Fiona mini swap to C1/C2/C3" won't work on your Cowgirl Fiona mod because my mini swap also contains the hex-edited mesh file (as part of the "recent discovered C10+ costume swapping process" which is necessary to require the mesh file included as well).

Would like to request, if possible, to change Brutalace's Mai (default outfit and hair, normal thighs) to Chun-li's June costume: https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-757595356
Thanks in advance.

@"brauliobraw"
I will try it, but first I want to confirm about the variant. Is it Chun-Li's hair or Mai's, then Thunder thighs or Smooth one?

(05-03-2019, 04:15 AM)robhal Wrote:
@"Kontenshin"
I try to make the "Menat Felicia costume to Nadeshiko" swap you wanted, but unfortunately it has issue where the physics (for animating the hairs and tail) is not working for the swap, and I am out of idea on how to fix it as I am sure that I am not making any mistake when doing the swapping process because when I try to test swapping that same costume to other chars (eg. Mika herself), the physics animation is working just fine. Anyway, do you still want me to upload the swap for you despite the issue above?

@"robhal" Sorry for the late response! Went on vacation for a few weeks and kinda forgot I requested this. Don't worry about uploading it, I appreciate the effort though.
[+] 1 user Likes Kontenshin's post

Hello, thank you for all your works.

Can I make a swap request?

I’d like to use R.Mika PENNY Bunny Suit (Fortnite) C1 swapped to:

ChunLi C1 / Cammy C1 / Karin C1

https://mega.nz/#!dZURWSJI!HY554DE5whuII...hdfwil05qk

Thank you in advance. I appreciate your help.

Hello again @robhal !
Would you be able to swap Vega's C3 to Menat's C1
and Vega's C1 to Menat's C3 please?