Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

@"Ecchi Gamer"
Yeah that's the order in game, but unfortunately that's not the order of the actual costume folder. Beside if you use the cracked/pirated game, you should be able to pick the console exclusive costume slots (Redbull, Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko,, etc), right? Those costumes are not available for people who play the legit game, thus if you want to choose the costume slot based on the order seen in game, you might also throw those console exclusive costumes into the mix, and that will probably confuse many people. Therefor it's safer to use the order based on the costume folder instead.

And if I may suggest, why don't you split the main mod and the swap into separate archives instead of combining all of them into one archive? Therefor you don't need to waste time (5 hours, like you said) just to change something simple like renaming the folder. You can also compress the main mod in one time, then compress the swap in other time, imo it's more time efficient that way especially considering that your main mod is already so big (with all those variants).

@"Lobuttomize"
Nice, I add it to the first post Smile

@"robhal"

yes i was confused by the fact that the costumes in the  steam version are in different order then the costumes in the cracked copy
I did use the c4 folder but since i don't own all the characters and costumes i used the cracked to easily test the mods

and as for your suggestion before i had found about your way of compressing using 7zip i did tried that approach but people really got confused with more than one or two folder despite the fact that i wrote everything in a text file clearly named as "Instructions"
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)

@"Ecchi Gamer"
Actually in all game version (legit or cracked) the costume order in game is the same, it's just in cracked version you can also choose the console-exclusive costumes as well.
And then you might also consider that not everyone use the cracked version or the fact that not everyone have bought every costumes in game as well, thus your definition of "Cammy's C4 in game" is maybe different than me or anyone else. So like I said before, it's much safer to write the costume slot based on the folder instead.

Note that I didn't suggest you to split the variants in separate archives; what I meant was you can ofc compress the main mod (with all variants) into one archive, then if you make the swap (for example, for C4) yourself, you compress the swap mod (also with all variants) into another archive; then another one for C6 swap mod, and so on.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/854l7gnsxb...a.zip/file Sakura's Story Costume as Juri C1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ujfw1nci8i...y.zip/file Cammy's School Uniform as Juri C1
[Image: 7LnEuqr.png][Image: bTrjxVL.png]
[+] 2 users Like Lobuttomize's post

Can I get Guile's C1 swapped over his Halloween C7 because holy crap is that costume so distractingly bad.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]

Laura Battle Costume for Juri C1 http://www.mediafire.com/file/alyq4til5c...1.pak/file
I'll probably end up doing 1 or 2 more Lauras for Juri
[Image: cHAXZY5.png]
Also if there's a quick way to test if a swap worked without owning that character/costume lemme know because I could do the Guile C1/C7 swap but I don't own the C7 to make sure it worked.

@"Lobuttomize"
Seems you are a big of Juri, seeing that you only make the character swaps for Juri alone, so far Smile

To test the swap without owning the actual slot, you can go to Shop menu to use its "costume model viewer" feature. And okay, I leave that Guile's costume swap request (from @"Darth Jazza") to you.

(10-17-2018, 09:45 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Lobuttomize"
Seems you are a big of Juri, seeing that you only make the character swaps for Juri alone, so far Smile

To test the swap without owning the actual slot, you can go to Shop menu to use its "costume model viewer" feature. And okay, I leave that Guile's costume swap request (from @"Darth Jazza") to you.

Well now you have to do it so I don't ruin my Juri streak
[+] 1 user Likes Lobuttomize's post

@"Lobuttomize"
Okay okay, don't worry about that request then Wink

@"robhal" 

If you find some free time, please swap 
this for Chun C1 (DrySkin>LooseHair>Heels)
and 
this for Chun C2 (DrySkin>Pajamas)

Thank you in advance! Smile

Also, I'm new here. So if there's some sort of process to requesting mod swaps, do let me know.

@"imgonnaregretthis"
You are actually doing great with your first request post in here, with also specifying the variant you want in the first place Wink

Okay, I add your request into my todo list first (like usual), will do them later.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6deh9m14v...1.pak/file - Menat's School Uniform to Mika C1
Had a bad day with Juri in ranked, I'll probably do her mummy costume for Juri C1 and Mika C1 at some point.
[Image: ZQR9Rim.png]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e8toh2uuxk...7.pak/file
@"robhal" managed to figure out the swap for @"Darth Jazza"

@"imgonnaregretthis" http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d8hf84mbe...1.zip/file
Try that and let me know if it works alright before I try the C2 you wanted.
[+] 2 users Like Lobuttomize's post

(10-18-2018, 08:36 AM)Lobuttomize Wrote: @"imgonnaregretthis" http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d8hf84mbe...1.zip/file
Try that and let me know if it works alright before I try the C2 you wanted.

It works, thank you!

I got a few questions though. 

First, I noticed that I didnt get an indicator that I was tagged in your reply until I saw it. Was there supposed to be a notice somewhere near the header to highlight that I was tagged? Maybe it's a setting that I havent enabled yet.

Second, if I wanted to unlock the colors for any character, do I have to go through survival? Are there any mods that help with this?

Third, I noticed that my game started to slow down after I uploaded several costume mods. Is this related or is it just a coincidence? I havent ran any anti-malware software yet, so maybe it's due.

@"Lobuttomize"
I know you are trying to help, and I really appreciate that. But please next time if you want to tackle the swap request that usually addressed to me, be sure to inform me first (so that we don't make the same thing). Anyway, thanks for all the swaps you have made Smile

@"imgonnaregretthis"
I see that @"Lobuttomize" has made one of the swaps you requested, thus please wait for the next one from him, okay? Wink

About the tag system, sometime the notification also doesn't appear for some of my post that liked by someone, so I guess it's just some minor issue on the forum and for that matter I am sorry.

Unlocking colors can be only thru survival mode or you buy the color pack with FM. Or you can also play the cracked game (if you choose so).

Some mods are using high quality assets, so there is possibility by using those mods may cause some slow down. Or your PC spec just isn't good enough to handle the usage of many mods.

(10-18-2018, 01:49 PM)robhal Wrote: @"imgonnaregretthis"
I see that @"Lobuttomize" has made one of the swaps you requested, thus please wait for the next one from him, okay? Wink

About the tag system, sometime the notification also doesn't appear for some of my post that liked by someone, so I guess it's just some minor issue on the forum and for that matter I am sorry.

Unlocking colors can be only thru survival mode or you buy the color pack with FM. Or you can also play the cracked game (if you choose so).

Some mods are using high quality assets, so there is possibility by using those mods may cause some slow down. Or your PC spec just isn't good enough to handle the usage of many mods.

Hey man, no need to apologize! I was just wondering how the layout works here.

I remember when the game first came out, there was that "beat one match to win survival mode" mod. Totally regret not getting the colors for all characters available at the time.
I suppose this mod is no longer available, since it's tied to fortune tickets and such now.

I got the game to run smoothly after running some anti-malware programs; I didnt think I had any malware but that seemed to solve it.
[+] 1 user Likes imgonnaregretthis's post