Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 21 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

SFV Costume or Character slot Swap

Hi,robhal, could you swap ibuki's C7(Nostalgia) to C6(Sport) for me ? I tried but I failed because there was something wrong with the mask.

And could you swap Abigail JUGGERNAUT (by THEJAMK) to Sagat's C2?Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccmzlatni1...C3.7z/file

By the way , I wonder how to make the character swapped mod. And these are my new swaps, LauraBMary_C2-C3、Menat_TiggieWhite_C03-C07
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8yuxxx3kib...k.rar/file

@"robhal" Can you make two mini swaps for me?

Juri_08-Swimsuit_swap_to_04 and RMika_08-Professional2_swap_to_05.

I want just a mini swap.

PS. @"BrutalAce" your mods are the best! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes N_Germano's post

Are we allowed to post here swaps from nude mods???

@"N_Germano" and ecchi gamer too, khaled and Jamk are great too :p

@"-xyz"
If you don't mind using a mini swap, I have it available in my mini swap mod pack (find it in Juri folder, the filename is "Juri_06-School_swap_to_02.pak").

@"asuma55555"
Okay, I add both your request to my todo list.

To make the character swap mod is just the same way with making the costume swap, but with added twist that you have to concern about the character code now.
And thank you for sharing your swaps, I have added them into the first post Smile

@"N_Germano"
Okay, since they are only mini swaps thus I can make them available really fast. And it's done, get them from the usual place Smile

@"sfsamly"
No, I won't allow that stuff posted in here. But there is another swap for requesting nude mod swap (by @"Angel's Modz"), so you may want to ask there instead.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(09-02-2018, 07:44 AM)robhal Wrote: @"-xyz"
If you don't mind using a mini swap, I have it available in my mini swap mod pack (find it in Juri folder, the filename is "Juri_06-School_swap_to_02.pak").

@"asuma55555"

To make the character swap mod is just the same way with making the costume swap, but with added twist that you have to concern about the character code now.
And thank you for sharing your swaps, I have added them into the first post Smile

@"N_Germano"
Okay, since they are only mini swaps thus I can make them available really fast. And it's done, get them from the usual place Smile

@"sfsamly"
No, I won't allow that stuff posted in here. But there is another swap for requesting nude mod swap (by @"Angel's Modz"), so you may want to ask there instead.

Hi, bro ,I see. I tried to swap some mods with another character's code and suceeded it last night. Thank you all the same.
[+] 1 user Likes asuma55555's post

@"robhal" I'm not requesting a swap, you see...
As I'm trying to swap BrutalAce's Menat Kauket to C1 from C3, it just doesn't appear, her official default costume loads instead.
It's the nsfw version, not the barely safe one
So I was wondering if it's ok to talk about it here, or does Angel's thread include discussion? I already changed all the references except the physics to C1 not sure what's happening this time.

@"sfsamly"
Are you using the "~mods folder" as the preferred install method? If yes, you are bound to have that "load order issue" one way or another, and although there is some solutions (like renaming the mod file by adding the "a" letter in front of the affected mod) but sometimes you will still get the issue despite the solution above. If you want more reliable results, use MM or PMM instead.

Any kind of discussion (no matter how small or big) really can't be avoided in any thread, so in the case of this thread as long as what you gonna talk is still about swap mod, I will allow it but no NFSW pics or the related download link please. About Angel's thread, I don''t really know about the policy there except you can try asking there first to see how he/she responds.

Wink 
yeah I'm using ~mods... I'll just have to move the folder out while I use the pmm again [Image: thumbsup.png]
[+] 1 user Likes sfsamly's post

(09-02-2018, 07:44 AM)robhal Wrote: @"-xyz"

@"asuma55555"

@"N_Germano"

@"sfsamly"

@"robhal" this is the best part! XD And thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes N_Germano's post

Hi. I'm quite new here and may have missed details in your post, so please correct anything I say that is incorrect. I was wondering if you could swap TiggieWhite's Pika Pika Girl Laura skin from C6 to C1, as I am not in ownership of the Sporty skin. Thanks for your consideration.
[+] 2 users Like SoulOfaLiar's post

@"robhal" Rob, please do this swap for me in C6? https://www.deviantart.com/zekke87/art/a...-601265846

Thanks Big Grin
[Image: bf39c9df157cff1dc6245fe134f15461.png?1532185046]

@"SoulOfaLiar" (and @"kuuderelover" too since you request the same thing)
@"JuninhoNash"
I add both of you two's request into my todo list first.

Now for some requests that finished and uploaded

@"FvckBringeR"
@"siegfried129"
Since you two requested the exact same swap, here you are then
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1u19bcn3n4...9+to+C5.7z

@"kontrared"
Yours are here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9anadrt8od...9+to+C4.7z
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

Hello,
Is it possible to have Laura monokini brutalace swapped to Kolin C1 ?

@"robhal" no need to hurry but I'd like to have this mod in CPT slot.

https://www.deviantart.com/tiggiewhite/a...-762398595

Thanks Rob!
[Image: bf39c9df157cff1dc6245fe134f15461.png?1532185046]

@"KolinBestWaifu"
Okay I add your request into my todo list first, but there is one thing needed to ask. Which variant do you want?

@"JuninhoNash"
Sure but you know the drill already, right? Wink