Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with physics? - Distortion Fix

Hi, guys!

I'm working with Enero, one of the Dolls, and this is what happens:

If I activate the distortion fix (Nepafu CT) the model seems nice, but If I play without that fix (which I normally do):

Show ContentWITHOUT THE FIX:

With the fix, this is how she looks:

Show ContentWITH THE FIX:

Any idea?
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

its eneros's hair material that is the issue. just delete her hair material and copy / rename her skin material and use that instead for the hair.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(10-05-2020, 03:13 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Leonaura"

its eneros's hair material that is the issue. just delete her hair material and copy / rename her skin material and use that instead for the hair.

That works! Big Grin I have to use another material for the colours and all of that, but.. why that happens? Undecided

Thanks a lot by the way! Mesmerized
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

you're welcome Smile

it's all because of a certain update to the game, i think it was the patch that added cody?. Capcom updated the materials in the game for some change they did to the camera, so all mods that had modded materials ended up having that issue that Eneros hair has. So all mods with materials had to be updated by re-editing the new patched versions of those materials, so I guess enero's hair material was overlooked and never got the updated material.

EDIT -

Now that I think about it, I remember there being a material for a few of the dolls that were in the main game paks, not the dlc. I guess those materials are the patched ones that are supposed to be used instead of the one in the general story pak.