Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blurry Graphics Fix Through Mods and Reshade

This will show you how to fix Street Fighter 5's blurry graphics on PC through mods and Reshade by adding better versions of the "Ink" effect and anti-aliasing than what comes with the game

"A Winner Is You" - Ghandi
[Image: d4loz7c-14a4cdf0-d314-47ae-b923-153d9ffa...RNHEQsJSy8]
[+] 3 users Like spin1490's post

Awesome mod! loved it! Had some issues when I followed your rules and would get an error that read something about the memory and the game wouldn't load.

Anyway, after being convinced you wanted me to leave the scene and hated my guts, I eventually figured out all I had to do was click open GL or Vulkan(ended up doing both)

However, now when I find an online game the reshade leaves and goes back to normal.

any idea what to do?

(09-15-2020, 04:48 PM)beatlemnkyhuman Wrote: Awesome mod! loved it! Had some issues when I followed your rules and would get an error that read something about the memory and the game wouldn't load.

Anyway, after being convinced you wanted me to leave the scene and hated my guts, I eventually figured out all I had to do was click open GL or Vulkan(ended up doing both)

However, now when I find an online game the reshade leaves and goes back to normal.

any idea what to do?

Leave the scene....what? I think you're thinking of someone else lol. And yeah I got that error from some other people too. I'll look into it this weekend, pretty sure I know whats wrong.
"A Winner Is You" - Ghandi
[Image: d4loz7c-14a4cdf0-d314-47ae-b923-153d9ffa...RNHEQsJSy8]