Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blender & Physics Animation (PhysicsAsset)

Hi, guys!

I'm so excited! I finally learn how to apply physics animation to a costume (thanks to @"BrutalAce" tutorial here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=37 :D ). 

I know this is obvious to many of you, but I've been dealing with this and I have finally arrived! [Image: daxq8fr-e1b6421c-f846-4b36-aedc-67633b14...QzD2IpJ8zU]

(KEN: JACKET, SUNGLASSES AND HAIR)
[Image: YipL259.gif]

(GILL: ALEX'S PANTS)
[Image: y4sADOA.gif]

Arrow  I'm starting with small things, so I have some questions:

About Ken

when the character crouchs, the bottom part of the jacket remains slightly static. Does it happen because it requires advanced physics?

[Image: 6mX4RZT.gif]

About Gill:

as you can see in the gif above, the back part of the overalls goes through the pants when he stands up, and I don't know if it's due to the PhyssicsAsset file or if it's something related to the mesh.

And, question about Blender:

I'm experiencing this on Blender recently. When I select something, other parts of the mesh are automatically selected. Maybe I touched something by mistake, but I don't know how to change it.

[Image: v8QgQHv.gif]

Last question:

Following BrutalAce's tutorial, I notice that I can edit some bones, but not others.

Show ContentSpoiler:

I need to edit that pb_R_Z2803_CollarStrap_A01, but I don't know if that is possible.

Angel
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post