Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheat Engine + SF5 AE (Latest patch) - Camera mod

Hi guys and gals,

I'm just wanting to make a simple video of my own game progress and thus was looking for a camera mod. After laboriously going through all the old threads and posts, sadly I am unable to get it working. As I understand the TLDR is to run CheatEngine with a script and then go into the game. Here is where the issue lies, my SF5 just refuses to startup without any form of error messages. I tried running it first and then Cheat Engine - the game closes itself.

My suspicion is that it could be some anti cheat system. It doesn't matter if its offline or online, Cheat Engine + SF5 AE are just oil and water.

Is there currently a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

(08-11-2020, 02:55 PM)Tatsumonkey Wrote: Hi guys and gals,

I'm just wanting to make a simple video of my own game progress and thus was looking for a camera mod. After laboriously going through all the old threads and posts, sadly I am unable to get it working. As I understand the TLDR is to run CheatEngine with a script and then go into the game. Here is where the issue lies, my SF5 just refuses to startup without any form of error messages. I tried running it first and then Cheat Engine - the game closes itself.

My suspicion is that it could be some anti cheat system. It doesn't matter if its offline or online, Cheat Engine + SF5 AE are just oil and water.

Is there currently a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

Try this guide by @"sleepy_scrub"  Wink
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...7#pid23177
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

Thanks!, Pardon my ignorance but what is HxD? Huh

(08-12-2020, 12:48 AM)Tatsumonkey Wrote: Thanks!, Pardon my ignorance but what is HxD? Huh

HxD is an hex editor (freeware). It's very simple to use Smile
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

Thanks. It still doesn't work unfortunately. I only have cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe as opposed to the listed 'CheatEngine-x86_64.exe' yet i went and edited it anyway. Strange though, even before editing it in HEX editor, when i double click on cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe , nothing happens. It doesn't start the cheat engine application. Only Cheat Engine.exe will start it. I went ahead and duplicated Cheat Engine.exe and edited it on HEX editor too but again the same issue. Only either 1 of them can run - basically SF5 will not run if CE is running.

I see free camera pictures online so someone has obviously found a workaround. Anyone like to share it please?