Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seth problem

I appeal to @"bbb"  and @"Leonaura"  because you have a lot of experience with Seth.
Would also appreciate any hints or that can help me solve my problem.

I can't extract Z37_01 from game files, although use the standart sequence.
1) Quickbms_4gb_files to unpak game files
2) Umodel to export mesh in psk

In Umodel viewer Seth first costume looks fine, but then i import it on Blender as psk file it's turn into complete mess, without assignet materials.  Sad

I've always done this with game files, and i've never had such problems beefore.

(07-24-2020, 02:29 PM)Repinscourge Wrote: I appeal to @"bbb"  and @"Leonaura"  because you have a lot of experience with Seth.
Would also appreciate any hints or that can help me solve my problem.

I can't extract Z37_01 from game files, although use the standart sequence.
1) Quickbms_4gb_files to unpak game files
2) Umodel to export mesh in psk

In Umodel viewer Seth first costume looks fine, but then i import it on Blender as psk file it's turn into complete mess, without assignet materials.  Sad

I've always done this with game files, and i've never had such problems beefore.

Seth is pretty mess to work with.

I tried to extract those files again, and go through Blender and I didn't find any problem at all. BUT... I never go directly to Blender from the psx file (I always go UModel - 3DS MAX - Blender), so maybe I'm not a good example.

I hope @"bbb" could shed more light on this. @"sleepy_scrub" worked with Seth, maybe he can help you too.

By the way, If you need Seth's default files (FBX), I could send them to you.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

@"Repinscourge" @"Leonaura"

That is because for whatever reason, umodel extracts the model as .pskx instead of .psk. Blender doesn't properly open .pskx, and ends up looking like the mesh exploded.