Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is RMK 02 Files?

I was looking around for it and i cannot find it.. R.Mika's 02 Folder is empty, Where is RMK 02 Files?
More Specifically the Textures and Mesh Folders?

[Image: VO2lJFU.png]
All of her other Costume Numbers has folders in it but not 02 - If i'm not mistaken 02 is her Story Skin so it should be here...

[Image: jAZduLA.png]

(07-23-2020, 05:02 AM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I was looking around for it and i cannot find it.. R.Mika's 02 Folder is empty, Where is RMK 02 Files?
More Specifically the Textures and Mesh Folders?

[Image: VO2lJFU.png]
All of her other Costume Numbers has folders in it but not 02 - If i'm not mistaken 02 is her Story Skin so it should be here...

[Image: jAZduLA.png]

That's weird Huh

Did you unpack all the .pak files, even those located in your AppData folder? I don't know where those files are exactly (in which .pak, I mean), but I could send them to you if you need them.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

I unpacked these from the PAK folder  within SFV

[Image: UdNJqhI.png]
This folder was located in "F:\!Games\!Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content\Paks"

and if you can yes, can you please send me the Files for 02, Thank you
I really need them.

(07-23-2020, 05:17 AM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I unpacked these from the PAK folder  within SFV

[Image: UdNJqhI.png]
This folder was located in "F:\!Games\!Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content\Paks"

and if you can yes, can you please send me the Files for 02, Thank you
I really need them.

You should unpack too the .pak located in C:\Users\-YourUserName-\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\download. I don't remember because I have the game fully unpacked, but maybe those files are there. Either way, I sent those Mika files to you Wink

And, just in case you want to work with Story/Stage characters, unpack too the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content/DLC/General.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

Thank You, I checked for that pak folder you mentioned in Appdata and Extracted it..There's only the 01 folder in there..
but i will find out what's in the other folders