Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mesh mod question (Juri Lilith)

@"robhal" 

I have a question for you regarding the Lilith Big Ones mod, i'm looking at the mesh and compared it to the original mesh from from the game using a bin differ, but the original file is 300K bigger so i can't really tell what you did, can you describe what you did to reverse the mesh that shows by default? Is this done with a hex editor or does it require me to rebuild the character using UE?

@"tl4cu4ch3"
Unfortunately you ask to the wrong person as it's not me who made that mod but it's @"TiggieWhite". In fact I also want to know how he did that or is it possible to do similar thing with just hex-editing (as I can't do mesh modding).

Alright, i hope @"TiggieWhite" sees this and can give us some insight. I want the info so i can mod Falke's swimsuit, i can hide her coat, but there's a jacket below it, and the bikini and the jacket have the same material, i tried @"bbb"'s alpha material technique and it does remove the jacket but theres a whole missing part of the torso.

[Image: Ab4gZs5.png]

@"tl4cu4ch3"

tiggiewhite hasn't been here for awhile, but I believe I recall @"Leonaura" mentioning a mix between using @"robhal" 's invisible material trick to remove the default parts, then fuck up the material preset file by hex editing the material names in it to something doesn't exist so it isn't hidden anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(05-27-2020, 05:15 AM)bbb Wrote: @"tl4cu4ch3"

tiggiewhite hasn't been here for awhile, but I believe I recall @"Leonaura"  mentioning a mix between using @"robhal" 's invisible material trick to remove the default parts, then fuck up the material preset file by hex editing the material names in it to something doesn't exist so it isn't hidden anymore.

Holy shit, Batman!
[Image: T4ns3HG.png]

The @"Leonaura" maneuver worked: Hex edit the Material Preset file to make it point to a non existent file, that shows everthing, then a combo of the hider and the alpha material do the trick. Thanks, guys!
[+] 3 users Like tl4cu4ch3's post