Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MvCI Decrypter & Unpacker

This tool-set will decrypt & unpack your game so that it can be modded easily.

Unrar/Unpack the contents of the archive to your game installations ROOT folder I.E. Marvel Vs Capcom - Infinite.

IF you have used my previous decryption tool you MUST run the "Restore Previous Files" file 1st. 
Launch Decrypt Pak Files & simply wait for it to complete (It'll take a while).

Once finished you'll have the correct folder structure for the game to run without the pak files in place.

Anytime you need to update your game, or simply want to place the pak files back, run "Restore Previous Files".

Special thanks to thanks to AltimorTASDK https://github.com/AltimorTASDK for his decryptor

Download Link: MvCI Decrypter & Unpacker
[+] 6 users Like UncleFestor's post

Sweeet thank you!

@"UncleFestor" I try it, but ever have error mesages when run the game. When restore the paks run well but I try more times and ever crash. ...any idea why?
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]

What kind of error msgs? Where EXACTLY did you extract the archive? Had you previousy decrypted or altered the .paks? What Directory is the game installed in? these are the types of thing I would need to know to even begin to try and help you, as you really didn't give me any info, cuz.

@"UncleFestor" The game is installed in the common apps steam folder, i unrar the tools in the root folder Marvel vs capcom infinite. Run the bat and this unpak all and rename and backup the pak files like supposed to work. But when run the game a window show very errors of files cant be founded and crash. If run the bat for restore the paks run well again . I try 3 times and follow the process to the end but ever have the same

Is the folder write protected? So open the Decrypt Paks. bat file in a text editor and add:

pause

to the end of the doc, so that the last line is just the word: pause

Save it then run it & it'll show you in the cmd window what's failing. Let me know what it says

Thanks for posting this... I'm assuming this is a necessary step prior to being able to open the files in UE Viewer? I could only get that to launch once I ran you script, but even then I could only see the sound files. It moved the pak files into a backup folder. Not sure what the next move is...

When running the decryptor it doesn't take long and then throws an error. in src/file.c line 256: fdnum_open()

Edit:

My bad, I think it's because I didn't extract the Scripts folder with everything else... looks like it's working.... XD

@"UncleFestor"  well this is that the script show  
Show ContentSpoiler:

and the errors.  I do not know what the problem is, the folders and the backups of the paks are there supposed to be. but the game dont run. I hope somebody make a mod manager or something instead of this method, for save space.
Show ContentSpoiler:

ok that error occurs when the game is trying to load the unpatched 4k textures, when it should be loading the 2k patched ones. The unpatched files look for a different version of engine files, which causes that error. I'm not sure why it's not overwriting the files.

BUT you can just extract that pack in a different folder & copy them to your installation folder.  So go into the Paks/Backup folder & copy pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak.backup to another location. Remove the .backup  Ext.

Copy my Decryptor/unpacker to the same location.

Then unpack this there as well & run it : Unpacker for ThaJamk

It'll Decrypt & extract the contents to a folder named Extracted. You can then copy the contents of that folder to Marvel Vs Capcom - Infinite and overwrite everything. That should 

As far as a Mod Manager, not sure how that would be helpful. The game will not load textures from a .pak file IF they've been patched (Meaning if it's in the _P pak that's where it loads them from, it'll only load an external pak file if it can't find the textures in the _P pak) Maybe if you make a mod and use all the character files instead of just Mesh & texture, but i doubt it.

If you need more help let me know. I can use teamviewer, if need be, to help you out.
[+] 1 user Likes UncleFestor's post

(10-03-2017, 11:27 AM)UncleFestor Wrote: This tool-set will decrypt & unpack your game so that it can be modded easily.

Unrar/Unpack the contents of the archive to your game installations ROOT folder I.E. Marvel Vs Capcom - Infinite.

IF you have used my previous decryption tool you MUST run the "Restore Previous Files" file 1st. 
Launch Decrypt Pak Files & simply wait for it to complete (It'll take a while).

Once finished you'll have the correct folder structure for the game to run without the pak files in place.

Anytime you need to update your game, or simply want to place the pak files back, run "Restore Previous Files".

Special thanks to thanks to AltimorTASDK https://github.com/AltimorTASDK for his decryptor

Download Link: MvCI Decrypter & Unpacker
does this extract evrything or we can select what to extract or this doesn't extrack anything am not getting what it does.
I wanted to mod this game but i hopped it was simple like AES key encrpyt find the mode with UE viewr extract and work on that.

DLC contenct doesn't get fully covered. missing venom and others 022 to 027 do not show up

(10-06-2017, 12:10 AM)UncleFestor Wrote: ok that error occurs when the game is trying to load the unpatched 4k textures, when it should be loading the 2k patched ones. The unpatched files look for a different version of engine files, which causes that error. I'm not sure why it's not overwriting the files.

BUT you can just extract that pack in a different folder & copy them to your installation folder.  So go into the Paks/Backup folder & copy pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak.backup to another location. Remove the .backup  Ext.

Copy my Decryptor/unpacker to the same location.

Then unpack this there as well & run it : Unpacker for ThaJamk

It'll Decrypt & extract the contents to a folder named Extracted. You can then copy the contents of that folder to Marvel Vs Capcom - Infinite and overwrite everything. That should 

As far as a Mod Manager, not sure how that would be helpful. The game will not load textures from a .pak file IF they've been patched (Meaning if it's in the _P pak that's where it loads them from, it'll only load an external pak file if it can't find the textures in the _P pak) Maybe if you make a mod and use all the character files instead of just Mesh & texture, but i doubt it.

If you need more help let me know. I can use teamviewer, if need be, to help you out.

am having an hard time with Decryptor/unpacker DLC pack idk if this issue is related to the same problem

```
\Marvel VS Capcom Infinite>dfpslayer MVCI\Content\Paks\pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak MVCI\Content\Paks\
Not a supported DFP encrypted file.
```

mmh what hell now.