Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Original Costume Swaps - (NO MODDED OUTFITS)

OK I'm trying to do different things for this community. Things I think  a lot of people may want. So I'm going to open this thread for all ORIGINAL costumes. I know Robhal has his swap thread for modded outfits, and I have a thread for NUDE swaps. This one is strictly for all ORIGINAL costumes in the game, ONLY. If you like 1 outfit, yet you want to see it on a specific slot. I will do that for you. I can do any and all costumes. I'm going to put this out there again, I got into doing these swaps and stuff because of my inability to work anymore, due to my mothers heart attack. I will not put a price on what I do, all I ask is if you can show your support for my efforts and work by ways of a simple donation. Each 1 helps in more ways then you know. I'm trying to scratch an itch and help people that do want this, and in turn, your donations help me. Shout out to @robhal  and @BrutalAce These guys have showed me how I can learn so much in so many ways, to develop my mastery of these mods. Thank you for all that you have taught me guys. I hope I can help everyone here and that, There is a demand for these types of swaps. You can msg me for other swaps if you want, as well  as visit my NUDE swap thread which I'll leave a link to at the bottom. Just make sure you only comment about original costumes in the game here. For everyone who wants a swap go ahead and donate whatever you want in the link below, F&F please so no extra charges, and if you have a Cammy swap you can leave a note saying "Hey buddy it's Cammy" for example, or just don't leave a note. Keeps the paypal safe. Comment the swap that you'd like in this thread, then msg me the same information.

IN SHORT

1. This thread is for original in game costume swaps ONLY.
2. I can and will swap any and all original costumes.
3. I can and will also swap character to other character outfits as well if wanted. (Original in game outfits)
4. Donations are strictly each members choice and very appreciated.
5. Nude swaps - refer to my nude swap page linked below.

My paypal for all donations - paypal.me/AngelsModz
Nude Swap thread - http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...9#pid10819
[Image: ZG76RsI.png]

Nude Swap Thread For All Nude Swaps
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...9#pid10819

[+] 1 user Likes Angel's Modz's post

It's fine by me if you want to open such thread for specific swap purpose, but imo it gonna be redundant because in my thread I never said anything in there about only swapping modded costumes as in fact I have already done every kind of swaps (except ofc for nude mods). In addition, I also had written in the first post that every forum members can contribute in forms of posting their own swaps or even making the requested swaps (in some circumstances like atm I am not available to do so). The only thing / rule (which is not written) that I ask for contributing members is just they must put the download link in open sight (so that everyone can download them and also I can list them in the first post), and also (for showing good intentions) never ask directly for any kind of donation (but ofc it's up for people to donate to someone else).

I am aware that the last line I write above may hurt your feelings because of what you said about your family and economic situation, therefore I am sorry in advance. Believe me if I say that I also need some more money as well because of my current situation (that I won't disclose the details to public). Anyway, ofc obviously I can't and won't force my said words to everyone here but I sincerely hope they will follow because after all in the first place I just want to contribute something to the community without expecting something in return.

(03-18-2020, 04:01 AM)robhal Wrote: It's fine by me if you want to open such thread for specific swap purpose, but imo it gonna be redundant because in my thread I never said anything in there about only swapping modded costumes as in fact I have already done every kind of swaps (except ofc for nude mods). In addition, I also had written in the first post that every forum members can contribute in forms of posting their own swaps or even making the requested swaps (in some circumstances like atm I am not available to do so). The only thing / rule (which is not written) that I ask for contributing members is just they must put the download link in open sight (so that everyone can download them and also I can list them in the first post), and also (for showing good intentions) never ask directly for any kind of donation (but ofc it's up for people to donate to someone else).

I am aware that the last line I write above may hurt your feelings because of what you said about your family and economic situation, therefore I am sorry in advance. Believe me if I say that I also need some more money as well because of my current situation (that I won't disclose the details to public). Anyway, ofc obviously I can't and won't force my said words to everyone here but I sincerely hope they will follow because after all in the first place I just want to contribute something to the community without expecting something in return.

You can never hurt my feelings my friend. I have grown so much because of you, and yes as stated donations are member choices only. I wasn't aware you also had normal costumes in the thread.  Well it is a little messy though lol. I'm hoping to keep a clean section of only normal outfits, wont be mixed up with modded outfits and other stuff, may make a section for each character themselves. I do this because I want to be available at any hour for someone to request and be able to get what they need, if needed, might be pointless, might take off lol. The better the options, would you like to have a section in here of all your original outfits in this post with me, so they are not mixed up with modded outfits? We can do this together.

[+] 1 user Likes Angel's Modz's post

Glad to hear that.

Yeah my thread is kinda messy indeed, but I suppose I not gonna change the way the swaps is listed in the first post (and also in the second post) as it's good enough imo and also to separate between the original and modded costumes is gonna be little complicated because of the the sheer amount of swaps in there. So just let it be and you just focus on your new thread.

Anyway, good luck Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Mech Juri swap with Nostalgia Seth
its C10 Juri and C5 Seth
Much appreciated! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes riskbreaker's post

@riskbreaker
Isn't that request of yours already done?
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...5#pid21905

EDIT: Or you now want the opposite swap, maybe?

it had a problem @robhal
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...0#pid21910

@riskbreaker
I see. If I am correct, the issue maybe can be solved by using the face fix mentioned in the thread below, but currently I haven't made the fix for Juri->Seth yet (and I still not able to do so because of my internet issue).
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...813#pid813

I tried all the Juri swap to paks , still the same issue .
I guess we need a new one for seth @robhal
[+] 2 users Like riskbreaker's post

(03-18-2020, 12:19 PM)robhal Wrote: @riskbreaker
I see. If I am correct, the issue maybe can be solved by using the face fix mentioned in the thread below, but currently I haven't made the fix for Juri->Seth yet (and I still not able to do so because of my internet issue).
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...813#pid813
@robhal
Hey bud no offense, but Ill take care of my thread like you mentioned, come on now buddy, you said it might be irrelevant but I'm already needed lol. I'll take care of him no worries. This is my thread remember.

(03-18-2020, 11:17 AM)riskbreaker Wrote: Mech Juri swap with Nostalgia Seth
its C10 Juri and C5 Seth
Much appreciated! Smile

@riskbreaker I'll get on that buddy. Msg you in a bit.

I got a fix so u can cancel the swap for me @Angel's Modz
Sorry if i wasted ur time.
[+] 1 user Likes riskbreaker's post