Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Coronavirus thread

Hello everyone, I'm fine and I really hope you're doing well too Smile 

Stay healthy and safe, don't forget to protect yourself, we will overcome this crisis

You can share here your thoughts, experiences, advice or anything on your mind.
[+] 6 users Like Khaledantar666's post

I am fine as well bro.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

Stay safe everyone! Don't expose yourselves and wash your hands often to stay healthy. Let us stay apart today to be able to hug each other more closely tomorrow ♥

As me, there are many people who are in a high risk group, but we can go through this together! Smooch

[Image: VGLPPvk.gif]
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Leonaura's post

@"robhal" Happy to know it bro, stay safe

@"Leonaura" Indeed, washing hands in mandatory and let's all stay healthy
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666"

Thanks for this.
It's getting annoying in the states, everyone is panic-buying everything, no frozen food or canned goods at all in the grocery stores anymore. (And no toilet paper either  Rolleyes)
And people are panic buying guns too!  Sad

I'm more worried about crazy people than the Corona virus, frankly. 
But video games help a lot to keep my mind off of things.  Tongue Thank god Nioh 2 just dropped.

Hope ya'll stay safe out there, seriously.
[+] 4 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub" Stay safe man, it's the same everywhere in the world, people are panic-buying everything and it's increasing everyday

Indeed I'm worried about this "Guns panic buying" as it can lead to something worse than the virus itself, people think the world will go "The Walking Dead" soon -_-

Anyway stay healthy man and stay strong.
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

Delta variant... Omicron variant... What the hell's up with these new Covid-19 spin-offs named after letters in the Greek alphabet? What's next? The Kappa Alpha variant? The Lambda Lambda Lambda variant? The Omega Mu variant? Seems this virus has figured out the most effective way to wipe us out is to split up into fraternities.

Opportunity and risk...two sides of the same coin. We can't have one side without the other...or can we?

SFV CFN:
  • HardKnoxJunkYard (Dojo)
  • Mike_YardDogg77 (PSN tag)
  • Mike_YardDoggPC (Steam tag)
[Image: 5GkRBdU.gif]