Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Seth Feminine Voice Mod

Thread release! Hopefully easier for people to find.

My Seth Feminine Voice Mod, final form(...?)! It includes several options, with both a feminine English and Japanese voice, as well as options mixing and matching feminine and masculine in both languages for those that would like to switch back and forth.

SOURCE:
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend - Bullet
English: Erin Fitzgerald
Japanese: Yukinari Toa
Ripped by Ares (http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/seraphs-ares-80188)

NOTES:
  • Story dialogue does not have a feminine counterpart in any package as these lines could not simply be replaced with others that are fitting, without completely losing the meaning of the conversation.
  • There is an option to rename the move 'Mad Cradle' to 'Spiral Drive', as it's fitting for the move (Even tying into the 'Mad Spiral' variant) and the voice line I chose to replace it. The feminine voice line is ALWAYS Spiral Drive in EVERY package, but the Mad Cradle Rename option will change the in-game TEXT to reflect it, such as in the Command List. This is for those that would be bothered by hearing one thing and reading another, and is only for the English game language. Credit to @"bbb" for this feature from Ver.06.003 onward.
  • There is also an option to rename Seth to 'Steph'. Credit to @"bbb" for this feature from Ver.06.003 onward.
"ISSUES":
There appears to be a bug in Title Update Ver.05.014 where even if you have a character's voice set to Japanese, an English voice line will play on character selection for Character Stories. This isn't a huge deal as I don't imagine people are replaying the stories that often, but do know that it is NOT an issue with the mod and so I cannot fix it. We'll just have to wait for an official fix. (This is still happening as of Ver.06.061, apparently)

ALSO IMPORTANT:
I have only tested this with Fluffy Manager, so I cannot guarantee there aren't issues using only the .paks. I recommend switching over to Fluffy Manager anyway if you're still only using .paks, as it's very simple to use and solves the issues that arise from just .paks (Or another SFV mod manager, but I can't speak on any others because I haven't used them).

Show ContentCHANGELOG:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video preview courtesy of @"ZER0lPT" (Their views do not reflect my own)

Fluffy Manager
Download

Paks
Download

I sincerely hope you enjoy Heart

Thanks a lot for your time and the update ^^

Yesterday I tried several of the iles and only the Femme EN/Femme JP was working but I though it was because of me.

There is a way to have Nostalgia Seth using a male voice while we use any of the female voice for Seth?
[+] 1 user Likes Kreydo's post

@"Kreydo"

You're very welcome Heart  I don't wanna just throw stuff out half-baked, BUT it turns out I did anyway, so I really wanted to fix it up for everyone.

No I'm afraid not:') The way it works is just modifying the two language options in the game (English and Japanese), and you can only have one selected at a time:T So you have to choose one or the other.

@"Lilybelle" That's awesome!
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thank you very much! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Lilybelle's post

@"Lilybelle" I've put Bullet in the thumbnail of the video. Not sure if you need to edit the post to update the thumbnail here or if it will update on it's own here too.

Edit: It did update nevermind then.
[+] 1 user Likes ZER0lPT's post

@"ZER0lPT" Nice touch Tongue I've never actually played any BlazBlue, but, I found the voice very fitting. And I'm big fan of her actor.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

It really gives Seth the true waifu feels Blush
[+] 1 user Likes SoulOfSamurai's post

@"Lilybelle"

Thanks for the update Smile
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"SoulOfSamurai" @"bbb"

And thank you guys and everyone else for the kind words and support Heart
[+] 2 users Like Lilybelle's post

Thanks! This mod is awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes AzizLight's post

(02-19-2020, 11:24 AM)Lilybelle Wrote: No I'm afraid not:') The way it works is just modifying the two language options in the game (English and Japanese), and you can only have one selected at a time:T So you have to choose one or the other.

I think I found how to "cheat" it... I'll request @robhal to make a swap skin with ad costume and nostalgia costume so I don't come across the male skin midget anymore while having your Seth female voice pack. ^^
[+] 2 users Like Kreydo's post

@"Kreydo" XD Yeah you can do that, or any other Seth costume or mod that you like. You could swap the regular C1 to Nostalgia so that it doesn't have the ads. I don't know if it would have the ads anyway, but Tongue

Just finished testing the new version! It is SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!

I spent most of my time with the JP version.

I like how this voice set include OraOra for the 236HP just for the Jojo reference.
Also like how most lines are matching the mouth movements just fine. (the English version too!)

The best part is the voice's personality is simply a perfect fit for female Seth. Nice taste picking this for Seth!

Props to replacing every single lines like 40 Install Arts as well as all different strength for Specials. I feel this is so time consuming to find the right line for all of them lol

If I have to point one thing to improve, I think there is only the JP V Trigger 1 CA line. Her mouth movement matches for the first half but she remain silent before she execute the final blow while her mouth is still moving.
I always imagine she is just opening her mouth as in she is taking a deep breath before the final blow. That works too LOL
Competitive player who love modding!  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes vergil_vdXX's post

@"vergil_vdXX" Thank you so much for the compliments:') And you're very welcome Heart  It is a time consuming thing, but the end result is worth it!

Yeah so for the V-Trigger I CA, that open mouth at the end is originally filled with a charging sort of grunt. But, for the voice lines I chose, the English one actually lasts all the way through that and looks great. The Japanese line is the same line, but it ends up a little shorter, due to the way Japanese works compared to English. Some sentences can be shorter, some longer, sometimes by a lot. SO yeah, nothing much I can do about it unless I make it completely different from the English, which I don't feel is the way to go about it. I felt the same way as you, since there's no actual movement, it looks like just a big breath being taken, which I think is nice tooSmile