Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

champion edition is up; any new steps required to install the mods?

hi there

new to the forums here. found this from brutalace's deviant profile.

before the ce update (ae to be exact), I downloaded brutalace's mileena mod for laura. the costume paks do not work when placed in the ~mods folder but the bgm pak does (off topic: mileena theme sounds much better than laura's vanilla bgm)

now that ce is up, is there a new step I should take in installing mods?

I tried fluffy's mod manager but it keeps telling me that there are no mods avail to install.

thanks in adv.

ps: kinda weird its easy to install character skin mods in tekken but not in sf5

Most of my mods installed in this method still work fine, maybe the mod itself needs an update.
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart

(02-14-2020, 04:42 AM)retic Wrote: hi there

before the ce update (ae to be exact), I downloaded brutalace's mileena mod for laura. the costume paks do not work when placed in the ~mods folder but the bgm pak does (off topic: mileena theme sounds much better than laura's vanilla bgm)

I tried fluffy's mod manager but it keeps telling me that there are no mods avail to install.

thanks in adv.

ps: kinda weird its easy to install character skin mods in tekken but not in sf5

Some file path and names seems to change, my physics mod for poison C1 suddenly doesn't work

(02-14-2020, 07:34 PM)Eugene Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 04:42 AM)retic Wrote: hi there

thanks in adv.

Some file path and names seems to change, my physics mod for poison C1 suddenly doesn't work

Mine is working great in CE, try to change the mods order if you use PMM method. (mods on bellow will load first) To me works like a charm!

I just downloaded the version with seth

i'll try the pmm method later when I get back from work.

update

the pmm way of installing mods WORKS

proof https://youtu.be/wyw21aqXjXw