Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question on Jiggle mods

how would i go about importing the physics to the other girls @"BrutalAce"? this guy has it working for everyone except the newly added poison and lucia he just hasn't updated it and might not... was wondering if i could with your hex edit method for the character costumes? 

Most of you guys/gals make good physics but most also lack the thigh jiggle i like how this mod has breast/butt&thigh jiggle although maybe a bit on the extreme side even for me but i like that its noticeable.
[Image: dczssyj-8d5a645d-828c-4c04-bd02-6e129b25cb29.png]

@"softphysics"

You can't unfortunately, each character have it's own skeleton with different bone names plus items that need to be animated like hairs so you can't just import jiggle physics from one character to another, you have to make it from scratch for that particular character.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

(12-08-2019, 07:31 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"softphysics"

You can't unfortunately, each character have it's own skeleton with different bone names plus items that need to be animated like hairs so you can't just import jiggle physics from one character to another, you have to make it from scratch for that particular character.

darn well thanks for the quick reply