Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Capcom Wrestling Association Stage

Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to all of this, but I managed to extract most of the files I was looking for. Thanks for all the great tutorials!!!

I want to use the characters from the game, to animate little scenes, using the stages as background. And for the one I'm currently working on, the CWA Wrestling Ring, from the Story Mode, would be perfect. But since it was only ever used for the cinematic, it isn't in the Content\Stage folder.
Does anybody know where to find this "stage" or the assets from the story mode in general?

This is the scene I'm working on: https://youtu.be/qrmkgPkLuYE

@"Ennemation"
All the general story mode specific stuff are inside the "StreetFighterV_General.pak" file (located at the "\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content\Dlc\General" folder), so you should extract that pak file too (NOTE: it's a huge 8.33 GB pak file). As for the CWA stage, it's a non-playable stage so I think you should be looking in \StreetFighterV\Content\Demo\Assets\Maps" folder. Then about which one is for the CWA stage, I am kind of not sure but it's either in DN1 or OR1 or RI1 folder (because based on my knowledge, all other folder names are based on existing basegame stages).

Good luck on finding the files and also for your scene project (very nice imo) Smile

Thank you so much, I'll check it out =)

@"Ennemation" 
I asked about CWA stage in Mod requests sometime ago.
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...2#pid15982

@"Ouji" 's response.
Quote:@sleepy_scrub I think it's a stage coded as RI1 found in 'StreetFighterV\Content\Demo\Assets\Maps\RI1'.

Edit: I might be wrong and the assets are in "StreetFighterV\Content\Stage\RI1"
Something related to RI1, in other words. I remember the stage doesn't swap properly but if you just want the assets that's where they are.

Ok I found it, many thanks guys!
It is indeed in "StreetFighterV\Content\Stage\RI1"

The associated Pak file is this one:
"SteamApps/Common/StreetFighterV/Content/DLC/General/StreetFighterV_General.pak"

I couldn't find it at first because I forgot that you have to install the Story DLC manually, I guess I never did that on PC XD