Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script

@"missgeburten"

cammy is Z10

@"missgeburten" , @"robhal" , @"bbb"

These codes (Z09, Z10) are related to VFx mods, right? I mean, not sure if i should worry about these codes if i don't care about VFx at all.

@"BrendaMarzipan"

It's not for vfx, all the costume files of the 10+ slots have the new Z## names. This applies only to the base and S1 characters since S2, S3 and S4 characters already have Z## names on all costumes
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(11-02-2019, 04:24 AM)bbb Wrote: @"missgeburten"

cammy is Z10

Works nicely. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes missgeburten's post

(11-02-2019, 05:30 PM)bbb Wrote: @"BrendaMarzipan"

It's not for vfx, all the costume files of the 10+ slots have the new Z## names. This applies only to the base and S1 characters since S2, S3 and S4 characters already have Z## names on all costumes

You know what's funny? Apparently Chun-Li uses Z02 in some 10- slots and CNL in some 10+ slots, maybe that happens with other characters.

The only way to know is to extract the .pak files and check for yourself, i guess.

@"BrendaMarzipan"

That's kind of odd. maybe it depends on when the costumes were released since costumes are not always released in their numeric order. the Z02 9- costumes may have been released after the CNL 10+ costumes. Maybe its just costumes released after S2 and not just costumes 10+

Wink 
Amazing tool!

I have done some tests without problems but there is one that no matter how hard I try, it does not fit.

https://www.deviantart.com/segadordelink...-809548917
I tried to change to C5 (
swimwear slot) and this is how looks

The mod work fine on C6 (Classic slot) but I cant change slot, any advices?
Sorry for my bad english.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: lucia.jpg] [Image: lucia2.jpg]" />
[+] 1 user Likes slevin's post

Thank you very much for this handy tool @"bbb"; I'm super happy that I found this.

I stumpled upon one weird issue, I'm not sure where the problemis. I converted BrutalAces Chunli Angelic (Halloween Special) (Dry Skin, Schoolgirl hair).
At first I converted it to C22 (the ad costume), because you already had a template for such a conversion for Chun.

What I really want to swap though is the hideous C7, the schoolgirl costume. For this I changes the code as followed:
CNL_07 doesn't seem to work for that costume, I guess it's one of the newer ones.
Code:
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC /03/ BY /07/
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC CNL_03 BY Z02_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preview_03 BY Preview_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Setting_03 BY Setting_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Costume_03 BY Costume_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preset_03 BY Preset_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Prop_03 BY Prop_07
It actually changes it, but the colour option in the selection screen changes the wrong parts.
If I swap it over C8 (nostalgia) with the script, just change the 07 with 08, it works flawlessly.
Am I missing something or does swaping over 07 not work for some reason?

I'ts a bit hard to see in the first image, but the white part actually changes Chuns skin. It's a bit more obvious on Color 5 Smile.
[Image: NDJczkl.jpg]
[Image: hfOXccB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Cyberratchet's post

@"slevin"

Thanks Smile

I had a look at the mod and it seems the issue is that the model has some textures list as Z35_05 while some are Z35_06. So when you converted Z35_06 to Z35_05. There were duplicate Z35_05 names in the texture folder so some textures were overwritten.

a way around this might be to add this line at the top of the script

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Z35_05 BY Z35_5B

This way, it will rename the existing Z35_05 first, so that the Z35_06 that gets renamed after wont overwrite it.

Give it a try to the original mod and see if that works.

@"Cyberratchet"

You're welcome Smile

That is kind of odd. Something with either the CT_CNL_03_MASK.uasset or DA_CNL_CustomizeSetting_03.uasset got messed up. Its possible you have another mod that is overwriting those files for C7. Try seeing if installing just that mod alone works. If not, try converting those 2 files manually and see if that works.

@bbb

Thanks a lot!

Now it looks and works correctly with the line you wrote.
Thanks again too for this amazing tool!
[+] 1 user Likes slevin's post

@"slevin"

you're welcome Smile

(11-19-2019, 01:48 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Cyberratchet"

You're welcome Smile

That is kind of odd. Something with either the CT_CNL_03_MASK.uasset or DA_CNL_CustomizeSetting_03.uasset got messed up. Its possible you have another mod that is overwriting those files for C7. Try seeing if installing just that mod alone works. If not, try converting those 2 files manually and see if that works.

That mod was the only one for C7, but I tried to disable all the others via the SFV Pak Mod manager and I got the same result.
The whole modding thing is completely new to me, so I'll have to dive into the whole topic from the start ... maybe I should just chose another slot.
But it would be interesting to see what the issue is.

Z02_07 can't be the culprit I assume? Otherwise it wouldn't show up at all I guess?

@"Cyberratchet"

I solved the issue. The issue was that it was a Z02 costume, but it was a 9- costume that was Z02, so that means one extra line from the 10+ script needs to be added to the 9- script

Add the red part to your script

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC /03/ BY /07/
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC CNL_03 BY Z02_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC CNL_ BY Z02_
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preview_03 BY Preview_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Setting_03 BY Setting_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Costume_03 BY Costume_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preset_03 BY Preset_07
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Prop_03 BY Prop_07
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" Thank you so much for posting this script! This is the fastest swapping method I've tried so far and it seems pretty solid. I was able to add a lot of new (and old) mods to my game today using slots I previously didn't know how to swap to. Fantastic!
[+] 1 user Likes KrizmKazm's post

Hello.

@"BrutalAce", @"bbb" & @"robhal" - I've encountered a few issues with the Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script:
  1. Chun-Li April O'Neil = Battle Outfit 1/C3 to Default/C1, Story/C2 & School Uniform/C7 will end up with the whole body being gray color.
  2. Demonic Juri = Default/C1 to Story/C2 & Battle Outfit 1/C3 will end up with only the left eye being gray color (I've already tried the EyeLens Fix Mod, but it doesn't work).
  3. Karin Cowgirl = Default/C1 to Story/C2 & Battle Outfit 1/C3 will end up with messed up color.
  4. Nude Menat = Default/C1 to Story/C2 & Battle Outfit 1/C3 will end up with invisible crystal ball.
  5. RMika Sexy Superstar = Default/C1 to Story/C2 & Battle Outfit 1/C3 will end up with broken hair physics.

Please help me fix them and possibly fix whatever that I'm missing in those script files.

Here are the original files and swaps with issue files:
Here are the 01 - 03 script files that I've made (I just changed the costume slot and character name, everything else is untouched) and used:
XVI32 01 - 03 Scripts

Thanks in advance.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7