Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script

If I upload the folder structure, would you be willing to take a look at it?

@"Mapsking"

sure

OK, here is a file, it has the whole file structure I used to make the .pak, and also the modified script I am using.  Thanks for looking at it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3gy9gjtgnm5n1...p.zip?dl=0

@"Mapsking"

Figured out your issue. it was the line I told you to add. you accidently added a space at the end

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC /CNL/ BY /DSM/

If I highlight mine, It doesn't have any space at the end

[Image: Untitleda.jpg]

If I highlight yours, there is a space at the end

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

that extra space was added everywhere as a result messing up the file so that it couldn't find the CostumeColorPreview file

Oh, thank you.  In your original message, it had a space in it too, and I had just copied and pasted it.  Just for future reference, you might want to edit the post, and remove the space, so anyone else reading the post will not have the same problem.

On an unrelated note, how do I add an image in a post, like you did?

It worked great after that, thanks again!

One other question, I know I am swapping this with Dhalsim, and normally, he does not have eyes, but is there a way to not have the grey eyes with the Chun-Li swap top Dhalsim?  The script last line shows replace with the CNL eyelens, and it makes no difference.

Thanks, Mapsking

@"Mapsking"

It's just the way this site works. if you drag your mouse to select the text, but keep you mouse within the line, there wont be an extra space, but if you move your mouse a little bit below, it adds a space for some reason.

just type

[*img] before the link, (remove the *)

and [*/img] after the link. (remove the *)

or just click preview post and there will be an insert image button.

the grey eye issue is because eye materials are in a separate folder

StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CNL\SkelMesh\Common\Material

include the CM_CNL_EyeLens_Common.uasset file in the pak as well, and remove that last line in the script since its not needed if the eyelens is in the pak.

Thank you, I modified the FCE files, added the common eyelens, and now it is working great!  Thanks so much!

[Image: vvH1yvH.jpg]

[Image: bk13f4r.jpg]

[Image: WbUowWR.jpg]

[Image: rPCIM5k.jpg]

[Image: tTOVEDn.jpg]

[Image: RBXYYkD.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mapsking's post

@"Mapsking"

you're welcome Smile

created a new version of the 10+ to 9- script for 10+ costumes that use APEX physics. Use the apex specified script for apex costumes only. Non Apex costumes use the others.

download is the same

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h11ts1vut...on.7z/file

Hello, I just wanted to clarify something.  Is the instruction image backwards?  As you can see, in the instructions, it puts the original one at the end, and the new one at the beginning, and this is backwards of all the other instances, so I just wanted to clarify if it is a mistake, or I should follow the image, even though it is different than the other instructions?

[Image: k5IuzBE.png]

Thanks, Mapsking

@"Mapsking"

The image is correct. That line is for the borrowed files to set their reference to the sound files to match the original mod. That is why it is reversed.

OK, thanks for clarifying.

OK, I'm trying to convert a costume for Cammy from C12 to C4, and the script seems to complete, instructions are followed, near as I can tell, I am not missing anything, however, the swap results in an invisible character.  What might I be doing wrong?  Specifically, the mod in question is this one.  I'm sure this is something simple, but I am not sure where I am going wrong, or what I am missing.

Thanks, Mapsking

I am also trying to do one for Cammy from C1 to C14, and I keep getting an error message.  Not sure what is wrong, but I am getting this message.

[Image: qYh7uBj.png?1]

Show ContentScript:

@"Mapsking"

For the first swap, since its a 10+ to 9-, did you follow this section of the guide?

Quote:For 10+ to 9- swaps,

before using the script, you must delete the DA_XXX_Costume_XX.uasset and DA_XXX_PreviewCostume_XX files from the mod and take the ones from the slot you are converting to (c4 to c9 only) and add them to the pack before running the script

if you are converting to c1 to c3, you must take those two files from either c4 to c9 and run a 9- script on those 2 individual files, then add them to the pack before running the script

For the second swap, when you get an error like that, that usually means the pak file is missing a file. if you copy and paste those hex values in a hex editor, it will translate what the file is, in this case, its the PreviewCostume file.

(12-28-2020, 08:32 PM)bbb Wrote: @"Mapsking"

For the first swap, since its a 10+ to 9-, did you follow this section of the guide?

Quote:For 10+ to 9- swaps,

before using the script, you must delete the DA_XXX_Costume_XX.uasset and DA_XXX_PreviewCostume_XX files from the mod and take the ones from the slot you are converting to (c4 to c9 only) and add them to the pack before running the script

if you are converting to c1 to c3, you must take those two files from either c4 to c9 and run a 9- script on those 2 individual files, then add them to the pack before running the script

For the second swap, when you get an error like that, that usually means the pak file is missing a file. if you copy and paste those hex values in a hex editor, it will translate what the file is, in this case, its the PreviewCostume file.

For the first, yes, I did delete them, and then copy over the original ones from slot 4.

For the second, I use HXD, but where/how/what exactly am I pasting in there to see that it is the preview file? Is it this?

00 00 00 2F 47 61 6D 65 2F 43 68 61 72 61 2F AA AA AA 2F 53 6B 65 6C 4D 65 73 68 2F AA AA 2F 44 61 74 61 41 73 73 65 74 2F 44 41 5F AA AA AA 5F 50 72 65 76 69 65 77 43 6F 73 74 75 6D 65

?

I see for Cammy, C1, there is no preview file, so how do I know if I should just grab another one from somewhere, or ignore it?