Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Offtopic Discussion

Gwent Feminine Duen Canell Guardian Mod Release

This mod meets CDPR's guidelines (no nudity, no gore, no 3rd party content, not for profit). CDPR is NOT an official partner, NOT a co-author of the mod and will NOT assume any responsibility for the mod.

Now that that is out of the way, here is the mod

Since i am not allowed to share the uncensored version publicly, I will share the censored version

CDPR decided to copy Last of Us 2 and made one of the females look trans, so I made her look feminine

Standard

[Image: phb259sx2k851.png?width=475&format=png&a...e073b517d8]

Premium

https://i.imgur.com/MTJ9Ubt.mp4

Installation

Back up your Gwent game folder!

Just copy the Gwent folder from the mod to your Gwent game.

Download -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wc4xsldw1...an.7z/file

EDIT - original for comparison

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

Yep, it's cancelled:
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/jul/...moved-ceo/
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Karl_Est's post

@"Karl_Est"
Yeah it all went down pretty fast.
Once players started dropping out due to the Mr. Wiz stuff I thought there was a chance they could fire him fast enough to save the event but....
Companies started pulling their games by like mid afternoon and that was that.

The speed everything escalated at was CRAZY.
[+] 2 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

Patreon is no good for modders. Looks like @"BrutalAce" got got. -.-
Future Capcom knew that my request was too good, so they sent the DMCA terminator to prevent it from happening.
edit: Weird, now it's back to under review.

@"allthewaythrough"
What is your request anyway, if we may know?

@"allthewaythrough"

Wait waaa

edit- Brutalace's patreon is under review. Man why doesn't capcom leave modders alone. Bandai Namco hasn't done any thing to screw us up. Hope it stays that way
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)

(07-05-2020, 09:56 AM)robhal Wrote: @"allthewaythrough"
What is your request anyway, if we may know?

Something that might make @"Ecchi Gamer" blush.  Wink
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

@"Ecchi Gamer"
Tbh Capcom also don't care well, but I heard that somebody or someone who can't accept his mod delivery method decided to report his Patreon to Capcom, thus it happens again.

@"allthewaythrough"
I see Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(07-05-2020, 02:34 PM)robhal Wrote: @"Ecchi Gamer"
Tbh Capcom also don't care well, but I heard that somebody or someone who can't accept his mod delivery method decided to report his Patreon to Capcom, thus it happens again.

@"allthewaythrough"
I see Smile

Too much time on your hands and no money to pay for stuff? How about getting a job instead of aimlessly browsing the internet to find new stuff to complain about? Nah, that would make too much sense and would require some effort and discipline.
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

@"allthewaythrough"
I see Smile

That is ridiculous. Well i hope ace stays unscathed this time and the review goes in his favor
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 2 users Like Ecchi Gamer's post

This is why we can't have nice things. 
If one person can't have it, they have to ruin it for everyone. 

It was the same with that Altimor netcode patch. PS4 players went berserk because PC players were getting a better experience and complained until Capcom patched it out.

People always trying to drag everyone else down to their level of misery, like crabs in a bucket.
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

Interesting bit of news.
Here's Michael Murray (Tekken Producer) chiming in about Tekken full character/moveset mods:
[Image: tekken-murray-mod-tweet.jpg]

Scary that it attracted that much attention I guess. Tekken's stance is "do whatever cosmetics but no Mysterious Mod", I guess?
[+] 4 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

Wellll that's.... interesting.   Dodgy

[Image: denuvo.jpg]

@"sleepy_scrub"
If it isn't similar like the rootkit in the past and more importantly it doesn't interfere with mods, I am okay with it.

@"sleepy_scrub" @"robhal" shouldn't affect mods, but it will affect performance. for a locked at 60 fps game it shouldn't matter to most, but can be an issue for people who's hardware is just enough to get 60, they might have to lower their settings.
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post