Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Offtopic Discussion

This legendary thread prevails...

Indeed bro Smile

EDIT: Damn, I just register here a couple minutes ago and now I have became admin already? So fast Big Grin

Good to see you here bro Smile I have promoted you and khaled to admin rank bro and bbb to super moderator. You can explore stuff if you like, if you don't understand anything then let me know we'll try to figure it out. For now I leave for some nap Wink

@BrutalAce:
Okay bro. The first thing I see is there is no like button but there is rate button that I suppose it's better.

Btw bro, don't forget to check out my first rating comment to you Wink

You're fast like no other, have to get up as admn fast too, imo.

But I'm salty af right now. After a streak of 7 wins, don't know why I was paired with an Alex and a bad bronze one. Not that I'm good, proof that I'm no good is that I manage to lose both times, lol. I know, I know I can hardly focus and am always high 'cause of the meds and strong pain, but even so, it made me salt, trully salty, lol.

I need waifu wars to read so I can get rid of this ocean of salt right now, really need it.
-
Edit

Da hell? I've hitting that button for all thinking it's like, lol. Just how high am I right now?

Well, I suppose it works the same way.
-
Edit II

It doesn't godamnit! It has a quota per day!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

So...Triss or Yen ? Big Grin

Still Triss here Big Grin

EDIT
@FvckBringeR:
I hope later there is an extension to add the like button.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Just spent like, 10 min, just to find how to accept the buddy request, lol.
-
As long it doesn't have a quota per day, I'll be okay.
-
I always that, if I was Geralt, I wouldn't go near those two even if my life depended on it, but after the books, playing the games and all, Yen was the one that never, ever betrayed Ciri. So only for not betraying Ciri she gets my vote.

@FvckBringeR:
Go here to see buddy list
http://modderbase.com/usercp.php?action=editlists

@BrutalAce:
I can't see well because the background image is blurred, but from what game it is? Then I suppose we can change it to image we want, right?

I 'already' found it, but it took me 10 frickin' min and I ain't lying.

But thanks, man! Now I know where to go in those cases, lol.

(08-25-2017, 08:45 AM)Khaledantar666 Wrote: So...Triss or Yen ? Big Grin
Shani  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Segadordelinks's post

Nice work on getting the new one up so quick!! Big Grin I have to start my 9 posts all over again... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo (I kid obviously)

I know I said Shani before on account of W1, but since I played W2 before that I forgot that Sile de Tansarville was my interest... lol.... I'm always more partial to the non lead interests in games for some reason. XD
[+] 1 user Likes ProtocolX27's post

Annnnd I'm back in here too!
[+] 1 user Likes Karl_Est's post

@"Karl_Est"

Welcome my friend Smile

What it do fools? It is I the Maester of War here to drop fire and brimstone Upon ye mortals. Lol
[+] 2 users Like Maesterlee's post