Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Offtopic Discussion

@"BrutalAce"
Nice bro, I actually want to post the videos a moment ago after watching them in YouTube. Back to the game again, looks good imo and they say it gonna come back to its dark gothic root like in Diablo 2. I may want to purchase and play it early as it looks promising if they can make the game into the right direction, especially the shared non-linear world part.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

Yes bro it certainly looks very good, Blizzard is very good with it's CGI trailers though this time I'll take a wait and watch approach, I got Diablo 3 as soon as it came out and my experience with it was good in start but over time the game started to feel lacking, if we ignore all the big issues like always online and auction house problems, they still didn't made Diablo 3 very interesting, heroes were kind of boring, fights felt repetitive after a certain time and so on. Only good part about D3 was it's environments and story. With D4 they still have one of the problem which is always online but let's say we ignore that then the idea of shared world doesn't sound right. In my own adventure I don't want people stopping and looking at me or running around, I want to get my single player experience alone and then maybe I would like to get a friend to play with me but that's it. All this shared world idea is giving me MMO like feel which I don't like in a AAA dungeon crawler game.

I wish they would have introduced a character creator so we would be able to make our own characters and then this shared world idea needs to go, I can live with always online requirement but the shared world is too much so I have to wait and see how it turns out.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"robhal" @"BrutalAce" People can say whatever they want but the best Diablo ever imo is the mighty Diablo 2 (I can't count the months/years I played that game) also bros do you remember Titan Quest ? That was an amazing game too.
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

Hilde reveal - Soulcalibur VI

[+] 5 users Like BBB's post

@"BrutalAce"
I always regard Blizzard as one of the game developer that can make some awesome CGI movie till this day, so yeah indeed the trailer looks very good. And as much as I like Diablo 3 myself, I gonna admit that indeed the game feel boring and repetitive after couple of times seeing the ending (unlike Diablo 2 which in the past I had lost count of how many times I replayed it over and over again, with all 7 classes). Back again to D4, in the past where I still had the limited internet access, I will already raise objection to the "always online" requirement (that's also one of many reason I can't play D3 near the launch day, because I can't play it with pirated copy and can't afford to buy it, and then my limited internet access makes the situation looks worse), but now as my gaming related situation get improved I don't mind anymore with that always online thingy ofc provided I can afford to buy the game because usually crack won't work in this way. As for the "shared open world" feature, at first yes bro I got excited because from the sound of it, probably can improve over the boring and repetitive aspect from D3, so that we can get something new each time we play the game. But after I read some previews here and there, I begin to worry about that now (like all in what you said bro). So I think I should wait as well.

@"Khaledantar666"
Count me in too bro, into the group of people that playing D2 over and over again. And yes I also played TQ, my favorite thing in that game are I love to use the sword with fire element just because I love to hear the explosion sound when hitting the enemies and also I love to see their corpses flying around when I kill them with that fire sword Big Grin

@"bbb"
Bro I am sorry to tell you that I don't even know who she is (because I don't play any SC games except Soul Edge / SC1 and now SC6), but her face looks cute and beautiful and I like the fighting style as well Smile
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"
Her first appearance was in SC IV and she was in SC V as well
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Karl_Est's post

@"Khaledantar666" @"robhal"

Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights are the few games that got me into Dungeon Crawler games, fast forward today only game that's very good is Divinity Original Sin 1/2. I only wish it was a hack'n'slash game than turn based combat because that gets boring after a while but it has it's own potential. Blizzard missed a golden opportunity with D3 to revive the franchise in a positive way, I know a lot of people will still buy D4 just like they bought D3 but it's not going in right direction imo, it's becoming more like MMO and yes bro D2 was the best in franchise and the one that made this franchise legendary.

Btw I have my eyes on Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, it's a Diablo like game made by a very small studio but it's looking impressive so far, it's still in early access stage but I am willing to give it a try. Also it is made with CryEngine so it looks beautiful.

Coming to D4, I will also say that always online requirement is acceptable considering a lot of games are now implementing online functionality and one major reason they are doing that is because they want to prevent piracy but this shared world idea is basically turning it into MMO and I have no idea why they are doing this? It makes no sense.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
The best thing about Diablo 3 for me personally was the addition of Couch co-op for the console versions. Almost no games have good couch-co op anymore and was really refreshing for Reaper of Souls to nail it and for people to come over and hang out in person again.... 
"Always online" seems silly to me, I just hope couch co-op returns.

Also everyone is saying they want Diablo to be "scary" again and I don't care about that at all, it's still going to be a loot based hack and slasher. Dark Souls this ain't. The new art style looks SUPER boring and drab to me but we'll see what happens.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

Ninja time!

EDIT:
Details on actual gameplay:

[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@"sleepy_scrub"

Never had D3 on console so never tried local co op but I know local co op was and is always fun. One thing I always liked about Diablo 3 is the fast slick hack'n'slash combat, I hope more games implement that kind of combat and I think it's returning in D4 so that's a plus. As for Scary part, honestly these games never looked scary to me no matter what kind of environment or monsters they make, yes some environments have a lot of mood but they still don't look scary to me. For something to be scary to me it has to be in either third person or specially first person perspective. Some recent 4K screenshots do look quite nice graphics wise and I am interested to see how mounts will turn out. My biggest gripe so far is the shared world thing but I think that won't change now.

@"sleepy_scrub"
@"BrutalAce"
If you guys want the scary part of Diablo games, you will surely feel that in D1 (well, at least for couple of first time playthrus). Due to how our chars fight in that game, it's recommended to be always cautious when fighting some bosses (especially the first one, The Butcher) or some monsters as they usually come in hoard, that's where the "bottleneck tactic" (fighting monsters in narrow area or in front of door) coming from, as unlike in D2 or D3 or other similar games where our chars felt that we can easily defeat any monster hoards because they have unique skills to deal AOE or some powerful damages, there is no such thing in D1.

Here's the full Terry's Smash presentation that was released today, he brought many new mechanics along with him, plus 50 songs and more:

[+] 1 user Likes Karl_Est's post

I was so tempted that I got it but wasn't expecting it to be this problematic, finally got it working properly.

[Image: 8owLptl.png]

So if anyone is getting Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC then here are my finding that might help you get the game running.

1) Turn off your antivirus
2) Make sure your Windows is up to date (if you're using Windows 10 then version 1903 worked for many)
3) Make sure you have both RDR2.exe and Rockstar's Launcher set to run as administrator
4) Make sure you have latest GPU drivers (441.12 if you're using Nvidia)
5) If you're using AMD Ryzen processor then make sure your motherboard bios is up to date, yes you heard it right your bios needs to be either updated to version 1.0.0.4 (the latest beta bios) or downgraded to the point where motherboard manufacturers were going to support new Ryzen 3000, bios version 1.0.0.3 cause the Rockstar launcher to crash as soon as you try to run the game making the game unplayable, there is a Reddit thread full of complaints regarding this issue and the most common solution is either the bios upgrade or downgrade. Rockstar need to fix their launcher because not everyone is confident enough to play around with bios and it's risky, so far they launched two patches but they were not that helpful.
6) If you're having crashes while playing the game then try switching to your graphic card audio (Nvidia HD Audio in my case), Realtek audio which is common on many motherboards is causing crashes, I switched to Nvidia audio and it fixed all crashes and also improved performance in general.

As for the performance, the game is really demanding. My 1080 Ti is getting 60 - 75 fps on 1080p with a mix of High and Medium presets while Ultra is out of range. Even the mighty 2080 Ti cannot get decent fps with all ultra as per reports. For what it's worth the game is really beautiful, it's more beautiful than The Witcher 3 and Rockstar's attention to detail is commendable, it has 40 graphical settings on PC and support both DX12 and Vulkan APIs, hope Rockstar optimize it but it's the best wild wild west game you can play.
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

New scan for the DBS Broly has came out, perhaps at Sunday when Red Bull Spain tournament concludes, we're gonna get the trailer at last:
Show ContentSpoiler:
EDIT:The Trailer has been released at last, Broly's ready to slam some fools:

Remember the "Ryu Ranger" in the mobile game PR: Legacy Wars? Now Ryu has his teammate, Chun-Li in "Blazing Phoenix Ranger" form (source is here)
[Image: EJXPC6qUcAA3xec?format=jpg&name=900x900]

And seeing that awhile ago @"Monkeygigabuster" had made the Ryu Ranger mod for SFV, so maybe he also want to make this one as well? Or maybe @"sleepy_scrub", as I remember (hope I am not wrong) he was the modder who show us the first WIP of Ryu Ranger mod back then?
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post