Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"BrutalAce" god damn bro,this laura mod is off the hook
[+] 1 user Likes deleavelli's post

@"BrutalAce"
Just finish downloading the mod and haven't tried it in game yet, but I just want to say that this gotta be one of the biggest mod project you have bro, judging from the animation complexity and also that APEX enhanced long back cloth physics which already sounded awesome. Also bro, this is the first mod that has the unique color name (just like the usual infamous mods by @"KrizmKazm").

I will be sure to tell you more later bro Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(05-19-2018, 11:34 PM)RuiDX Wrote: Chun-Li Sexy Training

[Image: upiyV7Ph.jpg]

Download: https://ruidx.deviantart.com/art/Chun-Li...-745722635

Thanks bro, you did a fantastic job.  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes spiritual Moon's post

@"deleavelli"

Thank you! glad you liked it Smile

@"robhal"

Thank you very much bro! This is my most expensive Laura mod so far, expensive in terms of time and effort spent so really hoping that you guys will enjoy this. Apex was the toughest part specially because the cloth was really wide but it was a good challenge Smile

About colors, I will be lying if I'll say this was my own idea Big Grin I took inspiration from @"KrizmKazm" I always like how he do colors so I tried to do the same, don't know how much I succeed but each color is inspired by a flower, animal, food or some other concept and that's how they got their names Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Nice work, the helena hair looks good on her Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"BrutalAce"
Just wow, you did a wonderful job, the overall quality is terrific and you even did the Helena hairstyle. That's amazing. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"bbb"

Thank you! I remember I tried another braided hairstyle on her long ago and it turned out horrible but this one went surprisingly good Smile

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you! Helena's hairstyle was a late decision really, I thought that okay I stole her outfit pretty nicely now lets make it a full blown robbery by stealing the hairstyle as well Big Grin that's why I love DOA it's a big resource for modding despite being a 6 year old game Smile
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

The world is so big, only your mods is the best. very very very nice.

By the way, when can make a female akuma  mod? Heart Heart Heart Heart and the color of URIEN underwear.
[+] 1 user Likes meijoeiori's post

@"BrutalAce"

There are very few words in the English language that can describe how much I absolutely adore your Showstopper mod. I only hope that I can do it the justice it deserves.
[+] 2 users Like Copa's post

@"BrutalAce" That's one pro launch right there. Nice!
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

Invisible Char Mod Pack (only C1)

UPDATE1: includes all S2 & S3 chars, so far until Falke
UPDATE2 includes the remaining S3 chars (from Cody to Sagat), all S4 chars and also all S5 chars (so far until Akira)

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8llb2ba5a8...ar_Mods.7z

NOTE:
1. If using the invisible mod for Necalli and R.Mika, the game will crash.
2. If using the invisible mod for Daigo, you can only see the result when using Akira's C1 costume.
3. If using the invisible mod for Nadeshiko, you can only see the result when using R.Mika's C1-C11 costume.
[+] 5 users Like robhal's post

@"meijoeiori"

Thank you very much! I'll try to get to female Akuma as soon as I get sometime, right now I am filled with work Smile

@"Copa"

Thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it and I know you'll do it justice, you're a pro in your craft Wink

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thanks a lot man! it was long overdue so I did as "complete" release as possible Smile

Btw if you guys want to get those HD screenshots in PNG format then I just updated the mod post with a link to downloadable screenshot set (21 4K images), if you're a Laura fan then you should have them in your collection, if you're not then you should still grab those because I made them for you guys Smile

P.S:

I updated modding resource thread with new FBX pack containing Falke update (3 FBX files). Right now it only contains the Falke update because that was more important, I'll include the missing costumes sometime later.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=20
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce" Thank you, you make my day Wink
Very detailled, just perfect as always.
[Image: 1523303053-juri-final-lr-by-artgerm-d8f1bqs.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Asteroburger's post

Female Akuma !!! GOD PLS NO.
[Image: vader.jpg]
Mr.BrutalAce pls don't do this.All players who play SFV and not play Akuma ,-hate this unbalancing ,cheap, broken ,stupid looking shit character Smile
Please don't open this door because what will enter it will change everything that we know Smile
How many money is necessary for you to never to begin this project?  Big Grin
BrutalAcfffffff
[+] 2 users Like Rapidstar's post

@"Asteroburger"

Thank you very much! Smile

@"Rapidstar"

LMAO! I also don't like Akuma myself, that's why I never modded him in my entire modding career Big Grin If I don't enjoy modding a character then I cannot give my 100% but I believe that the request is not about changing Akuma into a female character, it's about some female character cosplaying Akuma, dress and look like him.
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post