Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Custom Halloween Ryu (C4)

*Includes 10 Custom Colors + Removal of Helmet & Mustache - Chest Sweat FX

DOWNLOAD (MM)
DOWNLOAD (PAK)

Don't want the Sweat FX?  Just delete the SRMA file within this mod.

Big thanks to Sleepy_Scrub for helping remove the mustache!

Show ContentImage Preview:

@"KrizmKazm"
Those are some great colors, always thought that costume was a bit lacking.
[+] 1 user Likes Firkraag's post

Great stuff Krizm, thank you.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

(08-31-2017, 09:24 PM)TaNooki Wrote: Gonna' add to the Menat train; let's see how long we'll go before the chain is broken! 

I'm really curious what Capcom plans to do with all of these extra costume parts, but for now, we can enjoy an early taste of it. ^_^ This is just a Mesh mod, so it should be compatible with color and texture mods. (the full body suit uses a COLOR map texture)

Stop by my Patreon site for the download; I also have some other WIP mods posted on the page. Big Grin Patreon Download
Would it be possible to do this with ONLY the collar removed?

Awesome mod!

@"StreetFighter"

If you remove only the collar, then the shawl is just hanging from nothing. Another thing is that the shawl would require a new physics asset since it uses Apex; I haven't read up on how to do that yet.

Pretty good Menat mod. Smile

@"KrizmKazm"
Luv how you make the boring costumes look awesome, keep it up dude!
[Image: tumblr_o28sbpHtvq1son3fpo1_500.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Rocklee89's post

@robhal thanks dude.
[+] 1 user Likes killalot2k's post

guys menat mods not working with me HELP

can some one post the pak for the r.mika ass slap vcamera view angle, that capcom remove and the cammy intro

thanks in advance

@"AnnieLeonHardt"
Because Menat's files are in the title update (Ver111250_Steam.pak) file, it's not enough to simply "copy the pak mod into Paks\~mods" for using any Menat mods atm. So you have to use the other ways, see here
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

@"deleavelli"
All the links from the old SFxT Mods forum are still alive, and the thread is there too. But anyway I just made the same thread in this forum too, here
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=74
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

robhal thank you so much bro gonna try it Smile
[+] 1 user Likes AnnieLeonHardt's post

Some people weren’t happy with my recent mod for Menat (and I totally understand about that) so I made another quick mod to compensate for that
SFV Fusion Set Menat
[Image: sfv_fusion_set_menat_by_monkeygigabuster-dbmflr6.jpg]

Nothing to say about this mod, It is just the fusion of all her costumes (C1 face,C2 body and C3 hair)

Replace costume 1

Full customize colors

Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack (working with 2.50 version )
Enjoy

Image and Download: https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-702807522

After this mod,I will back to stage modding again
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]

This is a mod that I've been working on since Menat's release that was started because I wanted to see how expansive her color range could be. Fairly expansive as it turns out, and so I created this: The Women Of Street Fighter Color Pack.

[Image: 8C5BE31B3B91E0C60FBBE2DFA315CB5E8190F536]

Link to Mod Showcase

There are two versions of this mod, one that changes all of her colors and one that leaves her first color unchanged labeled "Variant." Available in both MM and PAK format.

Menat Color Pack

Variant
[+] 8 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

That looks great man and a great idea too, it reminds me of the modder ohhho who did something similar during SF4 time for Juri but as a mesh mod. He made her wore torn clothes from other characters as a trophy outfit like she killed/defeated them.

Here is one image of the concept Smile

[Image: juri_trophy_11_by_ohhho-d50hvxi.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post