Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"Khaledantar666"

Thank you very much bro! the commando version was actually a request but after making it I liked it more than the actual nude Big Grin

@"Darth Jazza"

Maybe this Chun main should use Red Bull Chun instead, that will be good for mind games Big Grin

Show ContentSpoiler:

@"joemesh"

Thanks a lot man! Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@BrutalAce LOOL! If I attempted to use that costume for mind games the only thing that would happen is me going all the way down to Bronze because I'll lose every time with how sick that costume makes me.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Darth Jazza's post

All I can say is this is pure awesomeness. The definition to be exact. Fantastic work, @"BrutalAce"! xD
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"BrutalAce"

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that people like it.

Hopefully this mod will lead you to the inspiration to find other uses for such a finely sculpted model.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Noobert's post

Oh Cammy's out? Say word? Well let me go on and download this shit real quick and stay up till 5 playing this shit!
[+] 2 users Like jayubig's post

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thanks a lot Sonic! also thank you very much for a generous donation, appreciate it Smile

@"Noobert"

The feedback is good so far Smile

Now I want to put this in a brand new swimsuit or something else to show it off, lets see when I'll get the chance.

@"jayubig"

Yep you're late lol Tongue

Enjoy Wink
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

I might have an idea for a fellow swimwear enthusiast.  Wink  Something that will accentuate those new abs you added.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Still having trouble putting images in a spoiler tag. Also highly certain that it isn't an issue with the website, its an issue with me not doing it right.
[+] 2 users Like Noobert's post

@"Noobert"

Ahh classic slingshot, how can I forget that. Certainly a good idea to show that body off in an intimidating way Big Grin

Btw just use spoiler like you used img tag Smile

@"BrutalAce"

Also...if/when you decide to do a swimwear mod for Cammy, please (PLEASE!) use the swimwear slot for it. Capcom's default suit for Cammy from the DLC is pretty -meh- and I would love to replace it with something good.

So with the spoiler tag, just insert the image link using the spoiler button instead of the image button?
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

(02-18-2018, 07:32 AM)Noobert Wrote: @"BrutalAce"

Also...if/when you decide to do a swimwear mod for Cammy, please (PLEASE!) use the swimwear slot for it. Capcom's default suit for Cammy from the  DLC is pretty -meh- and I would love to replace it with something good.

So with the spoiler tag, just insert the image link using the spoiler button instead of the image button?

If you're looking for a mod to replace that official Capcom swimsuit, I believe Brutal already has a much better swimsuit mod that takes up that spot. Although it may need a touch up because I don't think it has the rockhard abs that the nude mod does.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Darth Jazza's post

I am happy, my friend. As expected, you did justice to my waifu and made an old man happy.

Well done, you did a good deed, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"Noobert"

Alright, whenever I'll make that swimsuit I'll use her official swimwear slot or at least will give you guys a swap as soon as I release the mod.

and this should be your code for image in spoiler.

[Image: ZnFBSBL.jpg]

Using only img tag will display the image without spoiler.

@"Darth Jazza"

Upgrading the old swimsuit with new body will be like making the mod again because I changed many things in the new body, the mesh density is changed to sculpt those curves smoothly then I also changed her hips and waist rigging to make them look more fuller and kind of tight, only RMika has that kind of rigging on her hips which is the reason why she has that bubble butt look, now Cammy also has similar rigging except she has slim butts. breast rigging is also changed to change the way they jiggle so in short that old swimsuit on new body will cause a lot of clipping unless it's rigged again. I rather make a new swimsuit for her than upgrade that one besides that swimwear is kind of graceful, I am talking about something lewd Big Grin

@"FvckBringeR"

I am happy to do some fan service sir Big Grin

Enjoy the life xD.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Congrats bro for making the ultimate nude Cammy mod (according to the testimonies of many members in here) Smile I won't use it but I gonna wait for the new swimsuit mod that uses the new body instead later Wink
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"BrutalAce" Wow..that was definitely worth the wait. Also I wanna thank you for adding the ponytail version. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rannek's post

@"robhal"

Thanks a lot bro! and yes I'll make a swimsuit for her in near future Wink I like @"Noobert" idea, specially with gloves, cap and everything.

@"Rannek"

Your most welcome and thanks for liking Smile

@"Noobert"

Yesterday I edited your post to make that image appear but I think you modified it again ? it wasn't appearing, I changed it to appear again Smile
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post