Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Mod Requests

I'd like to request Cammy done in a green camo sports bra/high cut tank top, matching high cut g-string/thong. Keep her beret and twin braid hair as is, then go with camo sneakers without socks and fingerless workout gloves. You could call it the "Morning Warmup" costume or something similar. Could even use the pre-censorship nipples and physics if you wanted to get crazy with it.

There's my request for the request thread.

Wink
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]

hi

I like school uniform Mika, but she is wearing shorts.

Could you change her shorts? Panties or NSFW

sorry my bad english

Star 
Hello Guys (and Ladies?) how are you?

I've come here to ask for something that probably one of you, humble modders, have thought already: to remove those inner clothes in the third Sakura Costume and make that Gi looks more like what Makoto uses.
I thank you in advance [Image: smile.png]!!

Show ContentSpoiler:

(01-19-2018, 01:42 AM)Krucious Wrote: Hello Guys (and Ladies?) how are you?

I've come here to ask for something that probably one of you, humble modders, have thought already: to remove those inner clothes in the third Sakura Costume and make that Gi looks more like what Makoto uses.
I thank you in advance [Image: smile.png]!!

Show ContentSpoiler:

Yeah, I really hope someone gets rid of the SJW bodysuit of shame. Just when I think I can't get more annoyed and fed up with censorship, Capcom keeps pulling shit like this.
[+] 2 users Like Noobert's post

@"Krucious" & @"Noobert"

Yeah that censorship crap freak the hell out of me. I will be able to do that once I'll create her body. Right now I am finishing nude mod for Cammy so whenever her turn comes up then I'll do that.
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

(01-19-2018, 02:22 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Krucious" & @"Noobert"

Yeah that censorship crap freak the hell out of me. I will be able to do that once I'll create her body. Right now I am finishing nude mod for Cammy so whenever her turn comes up then I'll do that.

Do what makes you happy amigo. You already have lots of goodies for us to choose from. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

Censorship? She's just wearing a sports top lol. That's the same one she's worn since Alpha. Hell, she wore a loose t-shirt that covered even more with that gi in SFIV.

@"Turbanator"
Then why doesn't Capcom put that same loose t-shirt again for Sakura in SFV? Honestly I actually like the loose t-shirt better than that silly bodysuit-like sports top in SFV.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"Turbanator"

Which sports top is as high as a high neck body suit ? We are seeing way too many body suits, Juri body suit even when she was shown with cleavage in her story art and now Sakura, her panties also appears to be longer than her SF4 iteration, not only her but pretty much everyone is wearing spandex shorts lol.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

The one she wore in Alpha, if I remember correctly, didn't go all the way down to her waistline. It was more like a sports bra if I'm remembering correctly. The one they slapped on her in SFV is more like the bodysuit they put underneath Juri's main costume. Also pretty sure they removed her breast physics too (though I'll admit I could be wrong on that one.

They also put huge spat type bottoms on her standard dress costume rather than actual underwear, which I don't get since they are doing the whole "I'm a woman now and not a kid anymore" type thing with her character.

Add to that the other stuff (Cammy not having nipples, altered camera angles, breast physics changes, etc.) and it's easy to see just how rampant the censorship is in the North American release. Look at the game's release date and time stamp that with when the feminists went batshit crazy and made the SJW push, and you can connect the dots. Capcom also got a lot of threats and pushback from various feminist groups when the first content was announced (they are who we have to thank for the camera angle changes and anatomy adjustments to female characters while male characters were left unchanged no matter how much skin they were showing off...Zangief didn't get a bodysuit under his speedo after all).

Also doesn't help that ESPN is the one doing live coverage via E-Sports (ESPN is owned by Disney), and they are heavy social justice supporters. In previous tourneys, they have actually made players change characters/costumes during matches due to "offensive content".

That's why the X-Box 360 was my last game console. Censorship is too heavy and modders can't fix what game companies fuck up. At least SFV on PC has guys like Brutal and Sega adding content and removing censorship. I never thought I would see the day when wanting to play a game as it was originally released would be too much to ask for.

Huge change going from SFIV to SFV.

I know I sound negative, and I hate being "that guy"...but after watching what happened to Marvel Comics after being a Marvel fan since the early 80's, this sort of thing really gets to me. Kinda like watching someone slowly strangle my childhood to death while I'm powerless to stop them. Very disheartening.

EDIT: Concluding current topic here so I don't derail the thread and make requests harder to easily find. Apologies for ranting and almost derailing.
[+] 4 users Like Noobert's post

Please bro i want a chun li short pants in big butt and boobs bigger tna big boobs ultra jiggle please no bra

And another please karin in samus big ass and big boobs mini short pants and mini bra please bro i love your mods these mods are for sfv or sfv ae

(01-17-2018, 01:28 AM)freeko Wrote: Is it possible to make an outfit for SF5 that gets destroyed similar to how Yuri's outfit (among others, but I use Yuri alot so meh) in some of the KoF games gets destroyed?

I may consider making a request for an outfit if this were a possiblity.

That's pretty interesting. Never thought of it. Capcom would probably flip if they saw that happen. xD

(01-19-2018, 04:08 AM)Noobert Wrote: The one she wore in Alpha, if I remember correctly, didn't go all the way down to her waistline. It was more like a sports bra if I'm remembering correctly. The one they slapped on her in SFV is more like the bodysuit they put underneath Juri's main costume. Also pretty sure they removed her breast physics too (though I'll admit I could be wrong on that one.

They also put huge spat type bottoms on her standard dress costume rather than actual underwear, which I don't get since they are doing the whole "I'm a woman now and not a kid anymore" type thing with her character.

Add to that the other stuff (Cammy not having nipples, altered camera angles, breast physics changes, etc.) and it's easy to see just how rampant the censorship is in the North American release. Look at the game's release date and time stamp that with when the feminists went batshit crazy and made the SJW push, and you can connect the dots. Capcom also got a lot of threats and pushback from various feminist groups when the first content was announced (they are who we have to thank for the camera angle changes and anatomy adjustments to female characters while male characters were left unchanged no matter how much skin they were showing off...Zangief didn't get a bodysuit under his speedo after all).

Also doesn't help that ESPN is the one doing live coverage via E-Sports (ESPN is owned by Disney), and they are heavy social justice supporters. In previous tourneys, they have actually made players change characters/costumes during matches due to "offensive content".

That's why the X-Box 360 was my last game console. Censorship is too heavy and modders can't fix what game companies fuck up. At least SFV on PC has guys like Brutal and Sega adding content and removing censorship. I never thought I would see the day when wanting to play a game as it was originally released would be too much to ask for.

Huge change going from SFIV to SFV.

I know I sound negative, and I hate being "that guy"...but after watching what happened to Marvel Comics after being a Marvel fan since the early 80's, this sort of thing really gets to me. Kinda like watching someone slowly strangle my childhood to death while I'm powerless to stop them. Very disheartening.

EDIT: Concluding current topic here so I don't derail the thread and make requests harder to easily find. Apologies for ranting and almost derailing.

The one-piece outfit in Alpha? I'm having a hard time picturing the outfit. ^^;

And on a side note, I don't think you're the only one. Capcom pandered to the whiners and made all those fixes. I understand about ESPN and their standards, but I still don't like them messing with that kind of stuff. We aren't getting younger, and we're the main people they make games for. Why should we suffer? That sort of feeling I think many of us share.
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 3 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

(01-19-2018, 02:22 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Krucious" & @"Noobert"

Thank you! Its só good to hear (read) it from you.
Take tour very time with it Smile

Boss / shin Akuma for Akuma (or any of the other "lesser" characters).

Boss / "shin" Akuma for vanilla Akuma (or and of the other "lesser" characters).

Is it possible to move out Ed C3 coat and the hat?
That costume is great, but the coat is rather unnecessary.
The concept is to make his C3 became a pure boxer, like Steve on Tekken 7.