Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animation problem. How can this be fixed?

Video 
Hello everyone I'm a noobie and I don't know how things work yet for modding.

So I have an issue with trying to do a swap for Zeku to Juri.

I already extracted the sfv files and have the animation features.
But problem is I tried placing in the Chara > JRI > Animation folder.
And I put it into HxD so it was fine. Z25 > JRI I noticed his files had Z25_G_FCE_DEFAULT and Z25_Y_FCE_DEFAULT??
VS. Codys files for example being: Z29_FCE_DEFAULT

But then when trying to put the pak file to Pak Manager I started the game but when I was playing.

I noticed Zeku's face seems to be still and in battle. In except for Juris talking which kinda moves the face a bit.... So his face is still.
I already did Cody to Juri and Nash to Juri and their faces seem fine.

Any suggestions or help to fix this? I followed Remy2FANG tutorial.

Very much thanks. Any help will be do! And I apologize if I didn't explain it well...

[+] 1 user Likes JuiceforBois1's post

(12-22-2020, 12:46 AM)JuiceforBois1 Wrote: Hello everyone I'm a noobie and I don't know how things work yet for modding.

And I put it into HxD so it was fine. Z25 > JRI I noticed his files had Z25_G_FCE_DEFAULT and Z25_Y_FCE_DEFAULT??

But then when trying to put the pak file to Pak Manager I started the game but when I was playing.

I noticed Zeku's face seems to be still and in battle. In except for Juris talking which kinda moves the face a bit.... So his face is still.

Very much thanks. Any help will be do! And I apologize if I didn't explain it well...

Zeku has more files than other characters, as you said Z25_G_FCE and Z25_Y_FCE, but also the Z25_FCE files.

If you are trying to swap Zeku's animation files to Juri, you need to swap those Z25_FCE files.
If you don't want any animation (just the straight face), replace the Z25_FCE with HxD for Z25_FCX or something like that.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

(12-22-2020, 07:05 AM)Leonaura Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 12:46 AM)JuiceforBois1 Wrote: Hello everyone I'm a noobie and I don't know how things work yet for modding.

Zeku has more files than other characters, as you said Z25_G_FCE and Z25_Y_FCE, but also the Z25_FCE files.

If you are trying to swap Zeku's animation files to Juri, you need to swap those Z25_FCE files.
If you don't want any animation (just the straight face), replace the Z25_FCE with HxD for Z25_FCX or something like that.

Ooh okay I’ll definitely try this out... Thank you in advance!

(12-22-2020, 07:05 AM)Leonaura Wrote:

Update: So I tried doing that but the game crashed when I picked character and battle then it froze before the round starts... Dam I suck at swapping... I replaced the Z25_FCE files to Juri in HxD... What went wrong?? Sad I really want to fix his face ahh..
Need you to guide me here..☹️ Like explain to me how you did it :0