Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

@"addysun" Thank you so much my friend, yes body sculpting is really fun Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

This might've been the most stressful thing I ever did on this game

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"gravelee", @"Khaledantar666", @"KrizmKazm" and @"robhal" for proving my maso side.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(06-26-2020, 10:34 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: This might've been the most stressful thing I ever did on this game

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"gravelee", @"Khaledantar666", @"KrizmKazm" and @"robhal" for proving my maso side.
Even worse than Shadow Lady? I won against this Bison by lucky, because I kept doing DP and Defending with Ryu, and I dont even play with him.

@"Krucious" yea, I had a much harder time fighting him than Shadow Lady. Especially with Chun, tho I can see how a 3f dp character could do better against him. But I did better with, Poison, Laura and Lucia, and I must say, I suck real bad with Lucia.
-
NSFW lucky comeback?

Thanks @"addysun", @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite".
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

CPU vs CPU
My english very bad I use Google TranslateSmile
[+] 2 users Like gravelee's post

We finally did!! Thanks a lot @"gravelee" but I'm sure I won't be doing anything like this in any time soon, last fight with Bison killed me, haha.

Also big thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"robhal" and anyone who stopped by to catch some of terror.
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Getting real lucky with Lucia, hehe.

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Leonaura", @"Lilybelle", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"robhal", @"sleepy_scrub", @"TiggieWhite" and @"tl4cu4ch3" .

Monthly fix of my Drakengard/Nier addiction, thanks @"Khaledantar666", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite".

[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

When going out there in the world again, take the necessary measures to stay safe, like Poison

But maybe you don't need to wear something so tight ^^ thanks @"addysun" and @"robhal".

In on-line throes, we get randomized, don't try this at home.

Thanks @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite". Tagginh @"bbb" so he may be able to behold the casuals that I speak of, haha.

Et tu, Cammy?

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Leonaura" and @"robhal".

If YT censors the thumbnail, we should blame @"AdnarimYdeth" ^^'

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Leonaura" and @"robhal" for everything.

Coming back with american resets - that's barz. Sorry~

Thanks @"addysun", @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Leonaura", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"Ouji", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite".

(07-06-2020, 01:03 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Getting real lucky with Lucia, hehe.

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Leonaura", @"Lilybelle", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"robhal", @"sleepy_scrub", @"TiggieWhite" and @"tl4cu4ch3" .

Hey bro! Do you have a pak of that Lucia mod?

@"darkvladimir"

What mod? In any case, every single one of them are linked to their creators in the credits/descriptions, check their page.