Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modding Discussion Thread

Killbox said its at hex location 93, those 3 hex codes need to equal the length of your hex file in little endian.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun"

Thanks, ill give it a try on the weekend Smile

EDIT -

Gave it a try now and it ends up freezing the game. Sad

So I just realized that I can use most of terryxx's old mods with the new EX colors that have arrived to the game since Seth's debut.  These two mods here, I can use the EX9 and EX10 colors too.  This works on the old Juri Succubus mod also.  I have yet to test out all of his old mods but I am going to whenever I have the chance.  Its kinda fascinating to me since a lot of his mods have only one color and the different color variations are just hair or other body parts.  My question is, what is he doing different from the other modders?  Is it good?  Or bad?  Hmmm....

[Image: 20200401165159-1.jpg]

@"chronoxiong"
It just means that those @"TerryXX"'s mods don't include the color (DA_xxx_CustomizeSetting_01) files because he didn't edit such files thus his mods will always use the default/original Capcom color files that atm can have up to EX11 color (for C1 slot). Meanwhile other modders (like @"BrutalAce", @"bbb", @"Khaledantar666", @"sleepy_scrub", @"addysun", etc) usually include the color (DA_xxx_CustomizeSetting_xx) files in their mods because they edit such files to make the mod have colors like they want.

(04-02-2020, 03:02 AM)robhal Wrote: @"chronoxiong"
It just means that those @"TerryXX"'s mods don't include the color (DA_xxx_CustomizeSetting_01) files because he didn't edit such files thus his mods will always use the default/original Capcom color files that atm can have up to EX11 color (for C1 slot). Meanwhile other modders (like @"BrutalAce", @"bbb", @"Khaledantar666", @"sleepy_scrub", @"addysun", etc) usually include the color (DA_xxx_CustomizeSetting_xx) files in their mods because they edit such files to make the mod have colors like they want.

Oh ok.  So thats the main reason why his mods tend to only have one color for the outfits right?  I noticed he does create some mods with colors but he puts those as a separate link.  Well I'm glad that answers my questions as to why he does that then.  Makes sense now and is very fascinating to learn about.  I will continue to try out his mods and see which one works with the EX9, 10 and 11 colors then.
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

Since my playable dolls in arcade mode ended in failure, it would be kind of a waste to not use this Juni I made in some way

[Image: pvADtS2.jpg]

from what I seen, dolls can be made as opponents in arcade mode, so maybe I should make Juni be an opponent in the alpha 3 route. question is, who should I copy? I guess Juli's moveset would be the best option? what about voice? is there any good english voice lines of her I can get anywhere?
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
Sad to hear about the failure bro. About the next project to make Juli as opponent in SFA arcade mode route, hmm I am not really sure about this (since I don't play arcade mode that much) but is there is a mid secret boss in SFA route? If there is, you can try replacing that char instead thus making Juli as the new mid secret boss instead. Then about her voice, I am in blank mind as well.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

I heard about Juli appearing in the SFA route, but I never encountered her, probably because I didn't have the story installed. Not sure if installing a pak with the doll files you gave me will make it happen, or if it has to detect that the story is installed for it to work.

That's kind of what I want to avoid, I don't want to replace any character. Both Juli and Juni were in Alpha so they should both belong (even better if they would be 2 on 1, but that would be impossible) I know how to add extra selectable characters, I'm assuming it will be the same to add extra opponents. only problem I might have is that the game might not accept a new character folder name, but I will give Juni her would have been name (D06), so there might be a chance that she was planned to be included in story at one point but scrapped, but may have some code in the game to her folder name.

I guess I could just try to find her alpha voice lines. Don't remember if she spoke Japanese or broken English.

EDIT -

seems like new character folder doesn't work. seems if you do anything to the file that doesnt work, the game is able to use the original unmodded file. I tried making every opponent Juni to see if it works, but the original characters showed up normally. I tried it with everyone Ryu or every one Juli, it worked.

funny thing though, if you put every opponent as the same character, the game ends after one battle and you unlock the ending art and special art too. guess if anyone wants to quickly unlock all arts, they could do that.

EDIT 2 -

I changed the character ID_CMN_Char_E_D06 to an existing one, ID_CMN_Char_E_D07. It was able to recognize it this time, but gets stuck on infinite loading on the vs screen.

@"bbb" - Out of curiosity, could you please tell me what each of these files do:
  1. XXX_XX_PhyA_Material.uasset
  2. XXX_XX_Preview.uasset
  3. XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset.uasset
  4. XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset_Preview.uasset
???

For example, if I want to have breast physics.
Which one should I edit/replace?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

@"Advanced Modder Base User"

XXX_XX_PhyA_Material.uasset - needed for apex cloth physics
XXX_XX_Preview.uasset - never seen this file, unless you mean XXX_XX.uasset, then its the mesh file
XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset.uasset - physics file (including breasts)
XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset_Preview.uasset - physics file in the vs/ select screen (including breasts)

so these 2

XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset.uasset
XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset_Preview.uasset

if you want breast physics
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(04-10-2020, 02:40 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

1. XXX_XX_PhyA_Material.uasset - needed for apex cloth physics
  2. XXX_XX_Preview.uasset - never seen this file, unless you mean XXX_XX.uasset, then its the mesh file
  3. XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset.uasset - physics file (including breasts)
  4. XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset_Preview.uasset - physics file in the vs/ select screen (including breasts)

so these 2

XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset.uasset
XXX_XX_PhysicsAsset_Preview.uasset

if you want breast physics

1. So, this one is just physics for the outfit?
2. I found this one together with the rest in the Mesh folder.
3. I guess this one is physics for the whole body?
4. Same as 3., but in character select screen?
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:

1. just loose cloth. like skirts or capes. cannot be swapped to another costume since it has stuff related to the mesh file
2. was it from a mod or specific costume?
3. for everything that is not loose cloth. can be swapped to another costume to take breasts physics from another. though keep in mind that if your costume has an animated belt or specific hair or something, and you steal the physics file from another costume that doesnt have the same belt or hair, then that item will be static. this does not include loose cloth though since its separate.
4. same as 3, but for select screen

(04-10-2020, 02:56 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

1. just loose cloth. like skirts or capes. cannot be swapped to another costume since it has stuff related to the mesh file
2. was it from a mod or specific costume?
3. for everything that is not loose cloth. can be swapped to another costume to take breasts physics from another. though keep in mind that if your costume has an animated belt or specific hair or something, and you steal the physics file from another costume that doesnt have the same belt or hair, then that item will be static. this does not include loose cloth though since its separate.
4. same as 3, but for select screen

2. Yeah, I was looking at the modded files.
By the sound of it, I'm guessing the original files doesn't have it?

My Mod Requests:

haven't seen a costume that does, which is why I assumed you meant XXX_XX.uasset since this is what typical costume has in the mesh folder

[Image: nPltDpg.jpg]

its typically those 4, unless it doesn't have apex cloth, then there is no PhysA_Material.uasset, or if its menat or falke, they have duplicates of those files for their prop weapons.

(04-10-2020, 03:19 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

haven't seen a costume that does, which is why I assumed you meant XXX_XX.uasset since this is what typical costume has in the mesh folder

Show ContentImage:

its typically those 4, unless it doesn't have apex cloth, then there is no PhysA_Material.uasset, or if its menat or falke, they have duplicates of those files for their prop weapons.

Yeah, different modders probably have different ways of doing their mods. Anyway, thank you very much.

My Mod Requests:
[+] 1 user Likes Advanced Modder Base User's post