Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gatto tom's Mods

Hi guys! Here is it my Deviant Art Page, where you can find all my mods:https://gattotomdoa5lrmods.deviantart.com/
I'll update my thread when new mods will come. If you want to find the previous mods check the link above Big Grin
I hope you will like them.

DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY!!
[+] 4 users Like gatto tom's post

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND: THE TRUE STORY OF PHASE 4

Please leave a comment on what you really thing about this video (the effects, if you liked it, the music, everything else exc). If you want you can write also a critique.

Thank you for watching and I hope you liked it!!
[+] 2 users Like gatto tom's post

Really cool idea! I didn't care for the music at first, but later on the story beats matched up with it. Nice job!
[+] 1 user Likes ProtocolX27's post

Ayane from Senran Kagura Estival Versus W.I.P

[Image: doa5lr__ayane_from_senran_kagura_estival...brdkmh.png]

Mai Shiranui Halloween 2017 Set W.I.P
[Image: doa5lr__mai_shiranui_halloween_2017_set_...brpbds.png]
[Image: doa5lr__mai_shiranui_halloween_2017_set_...brpgfz.png]
[+] 1 user Likes gatto tom's post

(10-26-2017, 01:54 PM)gatto tom Wrote: Ayane from Senran Kagura Estival Versus W.I.P

Mai Shiranui Halloween 2017 Set W.I.P

Nice conversions for Mai!

How/where did you find the info on extracting stuff from Estival Versus?  That's one game I've wanted to get some stuff from.

Do you have a Loverslab account?

(10-26-2017, 02:33 PM)gatto tom Wrote: Do you have a Loverslab account?

Yes, but I don't visit there often.  Is there information there?

(10-26-2017, 02:43 PM)ProtocolX27 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 02:33 PM)gatto tom Wrote: Do you have a Loverslab account?

Yes, but I don't visit there often.  Is there information there?

Yes! Go here and in the section "Other Mods" download cat_ana batch.rar and read the instructions. To know which file you want to extract use this tool with that you can see which textures are in the cat file and so you can know which model is it

Thank you, I'll take a look to see if there's anything interesting to find.

Do you want to import also the models on 3d program? The script is only for 3ds max Sad

(10-26-2017, 06:21 PM)gatto tom Wrote: Do you want to import also the models on 3d program? The script is only for 3ds max Sad

I'd like to be able to import and move over to Blender.  If there is a working script for 3dsmax, I'm okay with that.  I can convert to FBX or Collada.  Smile

Naotora Warriors All Stars Towel
[Image: doa5lr__naotora_warriors_all_stars_towel...bshovf.png]

Download

Hair and Towel Textures by shreis

(10-26-2017, 08:14 PM)ProtocolX27 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 06:21 PM)gatto tom Wrote: Do you want to import also the models on 3d program? The script is only for 3ds max Sad

I'd like to be able to import and move over to Blender.  If there is a working script for 3dsmax, I'm okay with that.  I can convert to FBX or Collada.  Smile

Here is it the script Export the model to FBX

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation 1080p 60FPS: First Gameplay

Thanks for providing some footage of the game Gatto. How's it compare to Xtreme 3 on the PS4, if you played that as well?

Has there been any word on an Asian region version akin to Xtreme 3 so we'll have some kind of english language support?

The character models look pretty good, although not having any experience with Xtreme 3 myself I can't tell if they're on-par or not.

What's the registration/download/installation process like for this game? Although there's been a lot of mods to give a bit of the Xtreme experience to DOA on PC, it'd be nice to play some kind of full fledged version.

(11-17-2017, 04:45 PM)Mike Golf Wrote: Thanks for providing some footage of the game Gatto. How's it compare to Xtreme 3 on the PS4, if you played that as well?

Has there been any word on an Asian region version akin to Xtreme 3 so we'll have some kind of english language support?

The character models look pretty good, although not having any experience with Xtreme 3 myself I can't tell if they're on-par or not.

What's the registration/download/installation process like for this game? Although there's been a lot of mods to give a bit of the Xtreme experience to DOA on PC,  it'd be nice to play some kind of full fledged version.

So.. i don't have a PS4 but is completely different. As you saw the only thing you can do is watching the girls, taking photos and touch her breast and try to get new swimsuits and try to unlock the other girls. But i like this game, it's very fun to play with it.

About english support i don't know if they will add it. I don't speak Japanese but it's easy how to manage this game.

To play it you need a DMM account. Then download DMM player and download the game. I didn't use any VPN and the game works. About mods there is a possibility to bring the swimsuits from VV to LR.

I unlocked Honoka yesterday