Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

ANY Title Update FIX For Ruined Colors

So not sure if anyone elses noticed but the latest title updates installed and now all the colors of mods, mostly costume 1 or ex colors get messed up, that really sucks honestly. Anyone else have this problem??
IF YOU DO HOW TO FIX IS BELOW

I use mod manager for installing mods.

Seems almost all C1 mods or costumes as well as EX COLORS received new colors which messed up mods,

So far that's all I see as in messed up things, all colors were changed which was very noticeable.

SOLUTION
The fix is if you are using mod manager:

1. Uninstall all mods
2. Re-Read Game archives
3. Re-Install mods.
4. That's it. Enjoy.

SOLUTION 2
If you are still using the ~mods folder:

1. Simply replace your dlc manifest file with this 1 provided by @bbb
(https://www.mediafire.com/file/yrzdikzaz...ifest/file) UPDATED as of May 28th
[side note delete pak files you have extracted and use new pak files].
[Image: ZG76RsI.png]

Nude Swap Thread For All Nude Swaps
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...9#pid10819

[+] 1 user Likes Angel's Modz's post

(03-25-2020, 02:36 PM)Angel\s Modz Wrote: So not sure if anyone elses noticed but the title update 5.20 installed today and now all the colors of mods, mostly costume 1 changed and got all messed up, actually freezes on Dhalsim, anything we can do to fix this, that really sucks honestly. Anyone else have this probleM??

UPDATE

1.Seems almost all c1 mods or costumes reveived a red color or change of all skin colors,
2. Lucia received a CPT costume after the track suit
3. Abigails track suit got changed somehow I had a mod there and now its disfigured.
4 So far that's all I see as in messed up things, all colors were changed very noticeably. (the Dhalsim freeze was just a very poorly made mod, I didnt realize that).

I had some messed up textures on mods after 5.20 update. Uninstalling all mods then re-reading game archives via mod manager fixed it.
[+] 3 users Like KunninPlanz's post

(03-25-2020, 02:36 PM)Angel\s Modz Wrote: So not sure if anyone elses noticed but the title update 5.20 installed today and now all the colors of mods, mostly costume 1 changed and got all messed up, actually freezes on Dhalsim, anything we can do to fix this, that really sucks honestly. Anyone else have this probleM??

UPDATE

1.Seems almost all c1 mods or costumes reveived a red color or change of all skin colors,
3. Abigails track suit got changed somehow I had a mod there and now its disfigured.
4 So far that's all I see as in messed up things, all colors were changed very noticeably. (the Dhalsim freeze was just a very poorly made mod, I didnt realize that).

The new update changes all the C1 mods because it modifies the CustomizeSetting file in the DataAsset folder (because this update adds one more colour to all the characters). You can try re-installing all the mods or swap them to C2 (or whatever slot you want).
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

Fantastic I will reinstall all because every character I have hasd a costume on every slot lol Will report back in just a few, thanks for this tip guys.

Well sadly I just uninstalled all 260 mods (STUPID i COULD HAVE JUST uninstalled ALL C1 mods) I reinstalled them all and, now I am very heavily sad because
THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE. I literally just switched to mod manager a couple weeks ago just created folders for all of these mods and screenshots and everything. Anything else I can do. I dont see why this is happening. I understand a new color but still, it messed up Abigails whole mod. Not just a color it disfigurd him completely.

shoot i didnt reread game archives I was wondering if I should have done that I read your msg too quick I just reinstalled everything and installed again, let me do just c1 this time and oh crap Im going to have to uninstall all again in order to reread game archives. DANG I hope this works.

(03-25-2020, 03:48 PM)KunninPlanz Wrote:

UPDATE

I had some messed up textures on mods after 5.20 update. Uninstalling all mods then re-reading game archives via mod manager fixed it.

YEEEESSSSSSSS, whew it works now, thanks so much I was really worried, rereading game archives and reinstalling worked, oh let me check Abigail real quick. YEEESSSSS that works as well, shoot guys I was really worried lol. Thanks again.

What about if you are using the mods manager folder?  I need help guys!  A lot of mods are broken on their C1 slot now too!

[Image: 20200325140200-1.jpg]

[Image: 20200325140300-1.jpg]

(03-25-2020, 08:51 PM)chronoxiong Wrote: What about if you are using the mods manager folder?  I need help guys!  A lot of mods are broken on their C1 slot now too!

This works with FluffyQuack's Mod Manager (MM or loose files method). As FluffyQuack said:

Quote:Each time the game gets patched, you should uninstall all mods via the mod manager, click on "Re-read game archives", and then you should be good to go to install mods again

If you're refering to the PAK Mod Manager (PMM method), I can't help you with that. Maybe @robhal could throw a little of light here.
This last update affects all the mods that uses the C1 slot (and some others too). That's the reason why some textures (even models) look weird.

(03-25-2020, 11:34 PM)Leonaura Wrote: As FluffyQuack said:

Quote:Each time the game gets patched, you should uninstall all mods via the mod manager, click on "Re-read game archives", and then you should be good to go to install mods again

But I am using the mods folder method.

(03-25-2020, 11:46 PM)chronoxiong Wrote:

If you're using the ~mods folder method, you have to bypass the dlc.manifest, as robhal said here:

Quote:1. First go to this folder "C:\Users\-YourUserName-\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\download" and see if there are files like "VerXXXXXXX_Steam.pak" in there, if yes then move them to "your SFV installation folder\StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\" folder
2. Still on the same folder above, now you must edit the "dlc.manifest" file according to the info from this post with either Notepad++ or Notepad2 (can't use the regular Notepad app from Windows). Example (for this last version):
Code:
{
  "major_version": "5",
  "minor_version": "20",
  "is_big_patch": "false",
  "files": [
  ]
}

This method worked for me~

(03-25-2020, 11:46 PM)chronoxiong Wrote:

Yeah buddy using the mods folder does work but you have to do just replace the dlc.manifest file. There is 1 preloaded already where you can just replace it, Ill see if I can find it. Mod manager way would be, uninstall all mods, then do the reread game archives and then reinstall mods. PMM shouldnt have issues not sure either.

here is the updated dlc.manifest for those who don't want to edit it themselves

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yrzdikzaz...ifest/file
[+] 2 users Like bbb's post

@chronoxiong

There is the file you just have to replace that file and your good to go you dont have to back it up or anything because if you delete it the game will just make a new 1.

(03-26-2020, 12:09 AM)bbb Wrote: here is the updated dlc.manifest for those who don't want to edit it themselves

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yrzdikzaz...ifest/file

Got it now and it is back to normal.  Thanks.  While I was freaking out earlier after I posted the screenshots, I decided to test out some mods that didnt have any other colors.  So I loaded up terryxx's old Juri Succubus mod and I was actually able to use its EX 9, 10 and 11 colors.  So that mod looked "different" in a way which was cool.  Also tried out one of @Leonaura mods which was the Laura Samba Bikini mod and I was able to see that mod with a few other colors although not fully.  Got to use it's EX 11 color too.  So that was interesting.  Wished I took some screenshots for proof.
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

Uninstalling all mods then re-reading game archives via mod manager using Fluffy Mod Manager this worked for me

strange thing is after I fixed it the update happened again so not sure if there as another update after 5.20 but repeated above fixed it again

I get patch update 5.0.20 almost daily now, kind of annoying since you have to turn off all mods re-read game archieves every day

any reason it would keep thinking I am not already on 5.0.20?

(03-30-2020, 08:41 PM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: I get patch update 5.0.20 almost daily now, kind of annoying since you have to turn off all mods re-read game archieves every day

any reason it would keep thinking I am not already on 5.0.20?

@ValhallaOutcast

I've never done it more than once the game always applies the title update when the game starts, yet you should only have to do it the 1 time. I would delete your dlc manifest file and let the game create a new 1. When using mod manager you dont use the patched dlc manifest file. Not sure thats what your doing, but maybe. I would delete it, let the game create a new 1 uninstall all mods, re read game files, then install the mods, and dont worry about anything. Let me know if that works.