Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Merge two models into one

Hello everyone!

I am trying to remove one piece of clothing out of a character but of course, there is nothing underneath. Another mod that I have has that part, is there an easy way to combine them? Unfortunately the mod one has a little bit smaller area on some parts. Someone could help?

Thank you!

Btw, I am using Blender

(02-13-2020, 12:49 AM)porkyBot Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am trying to remove one piece of clothing out of a character but of course, there is nothing underneath. Another mod that I have has that part, is there an easy way to combine them? Unfortunately the mod one has a little bit smaller area on some parts. Someone could help?

Thank you!

Btw, I am using Blender

Easy way, no, and you'll have a lot of problems with clipping, especially if you doesn't have experience with Blender, weights, models and all of that. The easiest way could be import the character into Blender, and then import the second mod. Delete the parts in the second model that you don't want, and join it to the first model. Easy explanation, but depending on what you are trying to do, the problems could be serious or minor.

What are you trying to do?
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

(02-13-2020, 08:38 PM)Leonaura Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 12:49 AM)porkyBot Wrote: Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Btw, I am using Blender

Easy way, no, and you'll have a lot of problems with clipping, especially if you doesn't have experience with Blender, weights, models and all of that. The easiest way could be import the character into Blender, and then import the second mod. Delete the parts in the second model that you don't want, and join it to the first model. Easy explanation, but depending on what you are trying to do, the problems could be serious or minor.

What are you trying to do?
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing. O well, hopefully this works.