Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zero Suit Samus skin by khaledantar666 for Cammy

I just picked up street fighter 5 during the holiday sale last month and fell in love with the Zero Suit Samus skin by khaledantar666 for Cammy.  Unfortunately I'm unable to find a download for it.

Can someone please send me the skin?  I'm pretty sure that was released to the public a while back but I'm unable to find a download link for it on the deviantart page and the patreon no longer seems to be active.

Thanks in advance.

(01-02-2020, 11:48 PM)CobaltHawk Wrote: I just picked up street fighter 5 during the holiday sale last month and fell in love with the Zero Suit Samus skin by khaledantar666 for Cammy.  Unfortunately I'm unable to find a download for it.

Can someone please send me the skin?  I'm pretty sure that was released to the public a while back but I'm unable to find a download link for it on the deviantart page and the patreon no longer seems to be active.

Thanks in advance.
So that mod is on his new patreon. You'll have to message Khalendantar666 to get that link. He does have link of all of his public released mods. Only Juri Zero Hot Samus is in there. 

https://mega.nz/#F!hs4xiYIC!QDAxpnWnNiEUbM2bPfEM6w
I am not into BDSM. I play SFV ranked online, that's already some extreme torture. 

Hey, it will be added this month to the public releases collection

Thank you for the link @"P-GroveForever"  and thanks for the heads up @"Khaledantar666"
[+] 2 users Like CobaltHawk's post