Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script

@"Advanced Modder Base User"

I have checked the chunli and mika ones and see that the issue is the pak doesn't contain all files of the costume, only the modified ones. So what must be done is the pak needs to be extracted and also the the main pak that contains the original costume of those slots and add all the files from the original costume that the mod does not have, then repak it and run the script on it. I haven't checked the other 2, but the issues might be the same.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(12-06-2019, 01:38 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

I have checked the chunli and mika ones and see that the issue is the pak doesn't contain all files of the costume, only the modified ones. So what must be done is the pak needs to be extracted and also the the main pak that contains the original costume of those slots and add all the files from the original costume that the mod does not have, then repak it and run the script on it. I haven't checked the other 2, but the issues might be the same.

Basically, what you're saying is that I need to merge the official and unmodified files with the mod files and then only do the swap?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

that is correct.

(12-06-2019, 02:28 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

that is correct.

How do I obtain these official and unmodified files though?
Are there any laying around in this forum?
For your information, I'm not a modder. So I don't know how to go about doing these things, I need a step by step guide.
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:

They are all in your game installation pak folder. You will need to extract those paks along with the specific mod pak using this

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=432

Don't know on the top of my head which pak contains the costumes you need, but if you have the hard drive space, it will be a good idea to extract them all if you plan to do things like this often and not have to worry about finding the correct pak everytime you want to make a swap.

after you merge the files, you need to repak the mod like this

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...43#pid3943

(12-06-2019, 03:13 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

They are all in your game installation pak folder. You will need to extract those paks along with the specific mod pak using this

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=432

Don't know on the top of my head which pak contains the costumes you need, but if you have the hard drive space, it will be a good idea to extract them all if you plan to do things like this often and not have to worry about finding the correct pak everytime you want to make a swap.

after you merge the files, you need to repak the mod like this

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...43#pid3943

That depends, how much hard drive space are we talking about here?
I only have 73 GB left, is that enough?
Also, what're the files name?

My Mod Requests:

the entire extracted game (not including the dlc general story) is 76.6 gigs, so I guess that wont work for you. you can check the list @robhal posted and see what files are in each of the packs

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...1#pid18211

need to open each list and search by character code (some costume files could be on more then one pak)

after extracting, the files would be in

StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\***\SkelMesh\**\

*** = character code
** = costume number

there should be five folders in there

DataAsset
Material
Mesh
Sound
Texture

Copy those to the extracted mod (skip overwriting duplicate names or else the mod becomes unmodded again)

(12-06-2019, 03:48 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

the entire extracted game (not including the dlc general story) is 76.6 gigs, so I guess that wont work for you. you can check the list @robhal posted and see what files are in each of the packs

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...1#pid18211

need to open each list and search by character code (some costume files could be on more then one pak)

after extracting, the files would be in

StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\***\SkelMesh\**\

*** = character code
** = costume number

there should be five folders in there

DataAsset
Material
Mesh
Sound
Texture

Copy those to the extracted mod (skip overwriting duplicate names or else the mod becomes unmodded again)

- Yeah, even if I have 77 GB left it won't work. Probably, need an extra 20 GB for it to work or the computer stops working.

@"BrutalAce", @"bbb" & @"robhal" - Anyway, I've edited my previous post with one more additional issue.

My Mod Requests:

I don't use the script to do conversions, I just do them in hex editor so not sure what should be done with the script but as @"bbb" said most likely adding the missing files will fix the conversion though Demonic Juri is a fairly recent mod so it should have all the files in there because all my newer mods have every file included, it's just the older mods that don't carry every file.

I double checked the Juri mod to be sure and it does have all the files included so not sure what's causing the issue? Also what's the additional issue, I don't understand?

(12-06-2019, 08:55 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

I don't use the script to do conversions, I just do them in hex editor so not sure what should be done with the script but as @"bbb" said most likely adding the missing files will fix the conversion though Demonic Juri is a fairly recent mod so it should have all the files in there because all my newer mods have every file included, it's just the older mods that don't carry every file.

I double checked the Juri mod to be sure and it does have all the files included so not sure what's causing the issue? Also what's the additional issue, I don't understand?

The additional issue is the Juri swap mod, as you can see the download link is separated because I've encountered the issue later. You can download them and test it out yourself, I've included the original (the ones that you've made and provided, basically untouched) files and swaps with issue (the ones that I used Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script on the original) files.

My Mod Requests:

About the mod swap issue, for Demonic Juri its left eye material file (CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye) also has file/folder reference to the original Juri's C1 left eye material file and its texture file (them are listed as "/Game/Chara/JRI/SkelMesh/01/Material/CM_JRI_01_E08_LeftEye.7.../Game/Chara/JRI/SkelMesh/01/Texture/CT_JRI_01_EYE_MASK" when you open the Demonic Juri's CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye material file with hex-editor), so whatever you did, DON'T change those entries. You maybe ask "why there is such thing?", it's because Demonic Juri is actually not made for C1 slot originally but it's originally made for Juri C7/Nostalgia slot (if you want proof, check the material and sound filenames, they are the same like Juri C7 files).

For Karin Cowgirl, the messed up color issue is caused by the mod doesn't include the color customize file (and any other DataAsset files and also other missing files) so when you swap it, your swap will use the color file from Karin's original C2 or C3 instead thus a messed up color happens. Like @"bbb" said, you just need to copy the missing files to your extracted mod folder first before attempting to do the swap.

For Nude Menat (or any Menat C1 mod), you maybe also change these file/folder reference entries during the automatic script process:
1. in DA_Z23_Costume_01 (or in your case, it's either DA_Z23_Costume_02 or DA_Z23_Costume_03) --> /Game/Chara/Z23/SkelMesh/Common/DataAsset/DA_Z23_Prop_01 (DON'T change this)
2. in DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01 (or in your case, it's either DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_02 or DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_03) --> /Game/Chara/Z23/SkelMesh/Common/DataAsset/DA_Z23_Preview_Prop_01 (DON'T change this as well)

About your storage limitation issue, you don't need to extract the game pak files all at once (which resulted you gotta have the 77 GB minimum to store them) but you can just extract them one-by-one. For example: first you extract the "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file, after the process is finished, you can just keep the files inside "StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\***\SkelMesh\**\" folder (for all chars, if you intend to do more swapping in the future) and delete the rest. Then you go extract the "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file and do the same again. Rinse and repeat until the "pakchunk68-WindowsNoEditor.pak". The total storage size you need just for all chars' costume files is around 29.5 GB.
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

(12-06-2019, 10:06 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"
  1. About the mod swap issue, for Demonic Juri its left eye material file (CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye) also has file/folder reference to the original Juri's C1 left eye material file and its texture file (them are listed as "/Game/Chara/JRI/SkelMesh/01/Material/CM_JRI_01_E08_LeftEye.7.../Game/Chara/JRI/SkelMesh/01/Texture/CT_JRI_01_EYE_MASK" when you open the Demonic Juri's CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye material file with hex-editor), so whatever you did, DON'T change those entries. You maybe ask "why there is such thing?", it's because Demonic Juri is actually not made for C1 slot originally but it's originally made for Juri C7/Nostalgia slot (if you want proof, check the material and sound filenames, they are the same like Juri C7 files).

2. For Karin Cowgirl, the messed up color issue is caused by the mod doesn't include the color customize file (and any other DataAsset files and also other missing files) so when you swap it, your swap will use the color file from Karin's original C2 or C3 instead thus a messed up color happens. Like @"bbb" said, you just need to copy the missing files to your extracted mod folder first before attempting to do the swap.

3. For Nude Menat (or any Menat C1 mod), you maybe also change these file/folder reference entries during the automatic script process:
    1. in DA_Z23_Costume_01 (or in your case, it's either DA_Z23_Costume_02 or DA_Z23_Costume_03) --> /Game/Chara/Z23/SkelMesh/Common/DataAsset/DA_Z23_Prop_01 (DON'T change this)
    2. in DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01 (or in your case, it's either DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_02 or DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_03) --> /Game/Chara/Z23/SkelMesh/Common/DataAsset/DA_Z23_Preview_Prop_01 (DON'T change this as well)

About your storage limitation issue, you don't need to extract the game pak files all at once (which resulted you gotta have the 77 GB minimum to store them) but you can just extract them one-by-one. For example: first you extract the "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file, after the process is finished, you can just keep the files inside "StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\***\SkelMesh\**\" folder (for all chars, if you intend to do more swapping in the future) and delete the rest. Then you go extract the "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file and do the same again. Rinse and repeat until the "pakchunk68-WindowsNoEditor.pak". The total storage size you need just for all chars' costume files is around 29.5 GB.

So, from my understanding:
  1. Don't touch the StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\JRI\SkelMesh\01\Material\CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye.uasset when swapping to Story/C2 and above slots.
    Examples of what it would look like after swap:
    - StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\JRI\SkelMesh\02\Material\CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye.uasset
    - StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\JRI\SkelMesh\03\Material\CM_JRI_01_E01_LeftEye.uasset

2. Need to merge the official and unmodified files with the mod files before using the Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script.

3. Don't touch the StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\01\DataAsset\DA_Z23_Costume_01.uasset and StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\01\DataAsset\DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01.uasset when swapping to Story/C2 and above slots.
    Examples of what it would look like after swap:
    - StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\02\DataAsset\DA_Z23_Costume_01.uasset and StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\02\DataAsset\DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01.uasset
    - StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\03\DataAsset\DA_Z23_Costume_01.uasset and StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\Z23\SkelMesh\03\DataAsset\DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01.uasset

Am I correct or completely wrong?

My Mod Requests:

List of all character costume slot numbers and character costume codes

Note:
Available costumes
Rare or unobtainable costumes
Unreleased costumes

RYU:
Costume 01 - Default  - RYU
Costume 02 - Story - RYU
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - RYU
Costume 04 - Halloween - RYU
Costume 05 - CPT 2017 - RYU
Costume 06 - School Uniform - Z00
Costume 07 - B Boy (Red Bull version) - RYU
Costume 08 - B Boy - RYU
Costume 09 - Arthur - Z00
Costume 10 - Jin Saotome - Z00
Costume 11 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z00
Costume 12 - Ad Style - Z00
Costume 13 - Mega Man - Z00
Costume 14 - Kairi - Z00
Costume 15 - Track Suit - Z00
Costume 16 - Breast Cancer Research Foundation - Z00
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z00

CHUN LI:
Costume 01 - Default - CNL
Costume 02 - Story - CNL
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - CNL
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - CNL
Costume 05 - CPT - CNL
Costume 06 - Professional - Z02
Costume 07 - School Uniform - Z02
Costume 08 - Nostalgia - CNL
Costume 09 - Covert Operations - CNL
Costume 10 - Vacation - CNL
Costume 11 - Pajamas - Z02
Costume 12 - Wedding - CNL
Costume 13 - B Girl (Red Bull version) CNL
Costume 14 - B Girl - CNL
Costume 15 - Special Forces - Z02
Costume 16 - Undercover Cop - Z02
Costume 17 - Training - Z02
Costume 18 - June - Z02
Costume 19 - Default (Suzaku version) - CNL
Costume 20 - Morrigan - Z02
Costume 21 - Default (Red Bull version)CNL
Costume 22 - Ad Style - Z02
Costume 23 - Onitsuka Tiger -Z02
Costume 24 - Track Suit - Z02
Costume 25 - Breast Cancer Research Foundation - Z02
Costume 0E - Boss (Shadow Lady) - Z02
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z02

NASH:
Costume 01 - Default - NSH
Costume 02 - Story - NSH
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - NSH
Costume 04 - Halloween - NSH
Costume 05 - School Uniform - Z07
Costume 06 - Story (Genbu version) - NSH
Costume 07 - Captain Commando - Z07
Costume 08 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z07
Costume 09 - Ad Style - Z07
Costume 10 - Cannon Spike - Z07
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z07
Costume 0E - Boss (Shadow Nash) - Z07
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z07

M. BISON:
Costume 01 - Default - VEG
Costume 02 - Story - VEG
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - VEG
Costume 04 - Halloween - VEG
Costume 05 - SF 30th Anniversary - Z01
Costume 06 - Astaroth - Z01
Costume 07 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z01
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z01
Costume 09 - Classic - Z01
Costume 10 - Psycho Miasma - Z01
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z01
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z01

Cammy:
Costume 01 - Default - CMY
Costume 02 - Story - CMY
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - CMY
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - CMY
Costume 05 - Halloween - CMY
Costume 06 - CPT - CMY
Costume 07 - School Uniform - CMY
Costume 08 - Nostalgia - CMY
Costume 09 - Holiday - CMY
Costume 10 - Jill - Z10
Costume 11 - Dolls - Z10
Costume 12 - Fiona - Z10
Costume 13 - Battle Outfit 1 (Red Bull version) - Z10
Costume 14 - Ad Style - Z10
Costume 15 - Cannon Spike - Z10
Costume 16 - Blair Dame - Z10
Costume 17 - Track Suit - Z10
Costume 18 - Killer Bee - Z10
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z10

BIRDIE:
Costume 01 - Default - BRD
Costume 02 - Story - BRD
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - BRD
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z0A
Costume 05 - Halloween - Z0A
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z0A
Costume 07 - CPT 2018 (MenaRD's hair version) - Z0A
Costume 08 - CPT 2018 - Z0A
Costume 09 - Track Suit - Z0A
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0A

KEN:
Costume 01 - Default - KEN
Costume 02 - Story - KEN
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - KEN 
Costume 04 - Holiday - KEN
Costume 05 - CPT 2017 - Z03
Costume 06 - Dante - Z03
Costume 07 - Rathalos - Z03
Costume 08 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z03
Costume 09 - Ad Style - Z03
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z03
Costume 11 - Falcon - Z03
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z03

NECALLI:
Costume 01 - Default - NCL
Costume 02 - Story - NCL
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - NCL
Costume 04 - Halloween - NCL
Costume 05 - CPT - NCL
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z0F
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z0F
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0F

VEGA:
Costume 01 - Default - BLR
Costume 02 - Story - BLR
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - BLR 
Costume 04 - Halloween - BLR
Costume 05 - Professional - Z08
Costume 06 Default (Red Bull version) - Z08
Costume 07 - Ad Style - Z08
Costume 08 - Classic - Z08
Costume 09 - Track Suit - Z08
Costume 10 - Professional 2 - Z08
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z08

R. MIKA:
Costume 01 - Default - RMK
Costume 02 - Story - RMK
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - RMK 
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - RMK
Costume 05 - Holiday - RMK
Costume 06 - Professional - Z0B
Costume 07 - School Uniform - RMK
Costume 08 - Professional 2 - Z0B
Costume 09 - Zinogre - Z0B
Costume 10 Story (Red Bull version) - Z0B
Costume 11 - Ad Style - Z0B
Costume 12 - Track Suit - Z0B
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0B

NADESHIKO:
Costume 01 - Default - NDK
Costume 02 - Track Suit - NDK
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - NDK

RASHID:
Costume 01 - Default - RSD
Costume 02 - Story - RSD
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - RSD
Costume 04 - Sporty - Z0C
Costume 05 - Viewtiful Joe - Z0C
Costume 06 - Airman - Z0C
Costume 07 - Story (Red Bull version) - Z0C
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z0C
Costume 09 - CPT 2019 (Gachikun jersey version) - Z0C
Costume 10 - CPT 2019 - Z0C
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z0C
Costume 12 - Default (SFL2020 UYU version) - Z0C
Costume 13 - Default (SFL2020 NASR version) - Z0C
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0C

KARIN:
Costume 01 - Default - KRN
Costume 02 - Story - KRN
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - KRN 
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - KRN
Costume 05 - Holiday - KRN
Costume 06 - Sporty - KRN
Costume 07 - Nostalgia - KRN
Costume 08 - SF 30th Anniversary - KRN
Costume 09 - Ingrid - Z04
Costume 10 - Professional - Z04
Costume 11 - Story (Red Bull version) - Z04
Costume 12 - Ad Style - Z04
Costume 13 - Hokuto - Z04
Costume 14 - Track Suit - Z04
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z04

ZANGIEF:
Costume 01 - Default - ZGF
Costume 02 - Story - ZGF
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - ZGF 
Costume 04 - Holiday - ZGF
Costume 05 - Sporty - ZGF
Costume 06 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z05
Costume 07 - Mech - Z05
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z05
Costume 09 - The Gief - Z05
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z05
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z05

LAURA:
Costume 01 - Default - LAR
Costume 02 - Story - LAR
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - LAR
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - LAR
Costume 05 - Holiday - LAR
Costume 06 - Sporty - LAR
Costume 07 - Gloria - LAR
Costume 08 - Default (Red Bull version) - LAR
Costume 09 - Sponsored Style - Z0E
Costume 10 - Swimsuit 2 - Z0E
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z0E
Costume 12 - CPT 2020 (Poison's emblem version) - Z0E
Costume 13 - CPT 2020 - Z0E
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0E

DHALSIM:
Costume 01 - Default - DSM
Costume 02 - Story - DSM
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - DSM
Costume 04 - Halloween - Z06
Costume 05 - Ad Style - Z06
Costume 06 - Classic - Z06
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z06
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z06

F.A.N.G:
Costume 01 - Default - FAN
Costume 02 - Story - FAN
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - FAN 
Costume 04 - Halloween - FAN
Costume 05 - Mech - Z0D
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z0D
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z0D
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z0D

ALEX:
Costume 01 - Default - ALX
Costume 02 - Story - ALX
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - ALX 
Costume 04 - Halloween - ALX
Costume 05 - Holiday - ALX
Costume 06 - Professional - Z15
Costume 07 - Nostalgia - Z15
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z15
Costume 09 - Leo - Z15
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z15
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z15

GUILE:
Costume 01 - Default - GUL
Costume 02 - Story - GUL
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - GUL
Costume 04 - SF 30th Anniversary - Z11
Costume 05 - Nameless Super Soldier - Z11
Costume 06 - CPT 2017 - Z11
Costume 07 - Halloween - Z11
Costume 08 - Story (Red Bull version) - Z11
Costume 09 - CPT 2017 (NuckeDu's name tag version) - Z11
Costume 10 - Ad Style - Z11
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z11
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z11

IBUKI:
Costume 01 - Default - IBK
Costume 02 - Story - IBK
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - IBK 
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - IBK
Costume 05 - School Uniform - Z12
Costume 06 - Sporty - Z12
Costume 07 - Nostalgia - Z12
Costume 08 - SF 30th Anniversary - IBK
Costume 09 - Kirin - Z12
Costume 10 - Ad Style - Z12
Costume 11 - Akane - Z12
Costume 12 - Track Suit - Z12
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z12

BALROG:
Costume 01 - Default - BSN
Costume 02 - Story - BSN
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - BSN
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z13
Costume 05 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z13
Costume 06 - Gutsman - Z13
Costume 07 - No Escape - Z13
Costume 08 - Mike-Like - Z13
Costume 09 - Ad Style - Z13
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z13
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z13

JURI:
Costume 01 - Default - JRI
Costume 02 - Story - JRI
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1  - JRI
Costume 04 - Halloween - JRI
Costume 05 - Holiday - JRI
Costume 06 - School Uniform - JRI
Costume 07 - Nostalgia - Z09
Costume 08 - Swimsuit - Z09
Costume 09 - Lilith - Z09
Costume 10 - Mech - Z09
Costume 11 - Ad Style - Z09
Costume 12 - Track Suit - Z09
Costume 13 - Professional - Z09
Costume 14 - True Boss - Z09
Costume 15 - Spider - Z09
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z09

URIEN:
Costume 01 - Default - URN
Costume 02 - Story - URN
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - URN 
Costume 04 - Halloween - URN
Costume 05 - Wesker - Z14
Costume 06 - Donovan - Z14
Costume 07 - Ad Style - Z14
Costume 08 - Track Suit - Z14
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z14

AKUMA:
Costume 01 - Default - Z21
Costume 02 - Story - Z21
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z21 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z21
Costume 05 - CPT 2018 - Z21
Costume 06 - Unreleased - Z21
Costume 07 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z21
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z21
Costume 09 - Default (Byakko version) - Z21
Costume 10 - Garuda - Z21
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z21
Costume 12 - Default (SFL2020 UYU version) - Z21
Costume 13 - Default (SFL2020 NASR version) - Z21
Costume 14 - Cyber Akuma - Z21
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z21

KOLIN:
Costume 01 - Default - Z20
Costume 02 - Story - Z20
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z20 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z20
Costume 05 - Swimsuit - Z20
Costume 06 - Sporty - Z20
Costume 07 - Holiday - Z20
Costume 08 - Ada - Z20
Costume 09 - Professional - Z20
Costume 10 - Halloween - Z20
Costume 11 - Story (Red Bull version) - Z20
Costume 12 - Ad Style - Z20
Costume 13 - Track Suit - Z20
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z20

ED:
Costume 01 - Default - Z22
Costume 02 - Story - Z22
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z22 
Costume 04 - School Uniform - Z22
Costume 05 - Nero - Z22
Costume 06 - Demitri - Z22
Costume 07 - Ad Style - Z22
Costume 08 - Track Suit - Z22
Costume 09 - Sporty - Z22
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z22

ABIGAIL:
Costume 01 - Default - Z24
Costume 02 - Story - Z24
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z24 
Costume 04 - Mech - Z24
Costume 05 - Halloween - Z24
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z24
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z24
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z24

MENAT:
Costume 01 - Default - Z23
Costume 02 - Story - Z23
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1  - Z23
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - Z23
Costume 05 - School Uniform - Z23
Costume 06 - Holiday - Z23
Costume 07 - Khaibit - Z23
Costume 08 - Professional - Z23
Costume 09 - Felicia - Z23
Costume 10 - Ad Style - Z23
Costume 11 - Devilotte - Z23
Costume 12 - Track Suit - Z23
Costume 13 - Sporty - Z23
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z23

ZEKU:
Costume 01 - Default - Z25
Costume 02 - Story - Z25
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z25 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z25
Costume 05 - Professional - Z25
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z25
Costume 07 - Kenji - Z25
Costume 08 - Track Suit - Z25
Costume 09 - Default (SFL2020 NASR version) - Z25
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z25

SAKURA:
Costume 01 - Default - Z26
Costume 02 - Story - Z26
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z26 
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - Z26
Costume 05 - Holiday - Z26
Costume 06 - CPT 2018 - Z26
Costume 07 - Nostalgia - Z26
Costume 08 - Roll - Z26
Costume 09 - Ad Style - Z26
Costume 10 - Party Dress - Z26
Costume 11 - Track Suit - Z26
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z26

BLANKA:
Costume 01 - Default - Z27
Costume 02 - Story - Z27
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z27 
Costume 04 - Holiday - Z27
Costume 05 - Nostalgia - Z27
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z27
Costume 07 - Nergigante - Z27
Costume 08 - Track Suit - Z27
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z27

FALKE:
Costume 01 - Default - Z28
Costume 02 - Story - Z28
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z28 
Costume 04 - Professional - Z28
Costume 05 - Halloween - Z28
Costume 06 - Swimsuit - Z28
Costume 07 - Holiday - Z28
Costume 08 - Ad Style - Z28
Costume 09 - Katt - Z28
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z28
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z28

CODY:
Costume 01 - Default - Z29
Costume 02 - Story - Z29
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z29 
Costume 04 - Holiday - Z29
Costume 05 - Final Fight - Z29
Costume 06 - Nostalgia - Z29
Costume 07 - Ad Style - Z29
Costume 08 - Virgil - Z29
Costume 09 - Track Suit - Z29
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z29

G:
Costume 01 - Default - Z30
Costume 02 - Story - Z30
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z30
Costume 04 - Ad Style - Z30
Costume 05 - Holiday - Z30
Costume 06 - Skullomania - Z30
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z30
Costume 08 - CPT 2021 - Z30
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z30

SAGAT:
Costume 01 - Default - Z31
Costume 02 - Story - Z31
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z31 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z31
Costume 05 - Shade - Z31
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z31
Costume 07 - CPT 2019 - Z31
Costume 08 - Classic - Z31
Costume 09 - Track Suit - Z31
Costume 10 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z31
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z31

KAGE:
Costume 01 - Default - Z32
Costume 02 - Story - Z32
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z32 
Costume 04 - Asura - Z32
Costume 05 - CPT 2019 - Z32
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z32
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z32
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z32

POISON:
Costume 01 - Default - Z33
Costume 02 - Story - Z33
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1  - Z33
Costume 04 - Lady - Z33
Costume 05 - Holiday - Z33
Costume 06 - Halloween - Z33
Costume 07 - Swimsuit - Z33
Costume 08 - Nostalgia - Z33
Costume 09 - Ad Style - Z33
Costume 10 - Track Suit - Z33
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z33

E. HONDA:
Costume 01 - Default - Z34
Costume 02 - Story - Z34
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z34 
Costume 04 - Halloween - Z34
Costume 05 - Nostalgia - Z34
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z34
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z34
Costume 08 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z34
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z34

LUCIA:
Costume 01 - Default - Z35
Costume 02 - Story - Z35
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z35
Costume 04 - Holiday - Z35
Costume 05 - Swimsuit - Z35
Costume 06 - Nostalgia - Z35
Costume 07 - Ad Style - Z35
Costume 08 - Track Suit - Z35
Costume 09 - Default (Red Bull version) - Z35
Costume 10 - CPT 2020 - Z35
Costume 11 - Sporty - Z35
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z35

GILL: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z36
Costume 02 - Story - Z36
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z36 
Costume 04 - Pyron - Z36
Costume 05 - Ad Style - Z36
Costume 06 - Track Suit - Z36
Costume 07 - CPT 2020 - Z36
Costume 0E - Boss (Ω Gill) - Z36
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z36

SETH: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z37
Costume 02 - Story - Z37
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z37 
Costume 04 - Swimsuit - Z37
Costume 05 - Nostalgia - Z37
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z37
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z37
Costume 08 - CPT 2021 - Z37
Costume 09 - Battle Outfit 1 (SFL2020 UYU version) - Z37
Costume 10 - Professional - Z37
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z37

DAN: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z38
Costume 02 - Story - Z38
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z38 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z38
Costume 05 - Ad Style - Z38
Costume 06 - Track Suit - Z38
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z38

ELEVEN: 
Costume 01 - Default - ELV

ROSE: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z39
Costume 02 - Story - Z39
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z39
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z39
Costume 05 - Swimsuit - Z39
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z39
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z39
Costume 08 - Ruby Heart - Z39
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z39

ORO: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z40
Costume 02 - Story - Z40
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z40
Costume 04 - Ad Style - Z40
Costume 05 - Track Suit - Z40
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z40

AKIRA: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z41
Costume 02 - Story - Z41
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z41 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia - Z41
Costume 05 - Swimsuit - Z41
Costume 06 - Ad Style - Z41
Costume 07 - Track Suit - Z41
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z41

DAIGO:
Costume 01 - Default - X01
Costume 02 - Story (Default Redirect) - X01
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 (Default Redirect) - X01 
Costume 04 - Nostalgia (Default Redirect) - X01
Costume 05 - Swimsuit (Default Redirect) - X01
Costume 06 - Ad Style - X01
Costume 07 - Track Suit - X01
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - X01

LUKE: 
Costume 01 - Default - Z42
Costume 02 - Story - Z42
Costume 03 - Battle Outfit 1 - Z42
Costume 04 - Ad Style - Z42
Costume 05 - Track Suit - Z42
Costume 0C - Eleven Clone - Z42

Show ContentNPC:

Show ContentStages:
[+] 6 users Like ArteSequencia's post

@"ArteSequencia"

I linked it to the first post and also edited it with Juri's costumes. I also added costume codes for specific costumes for juri and poison since that will also be useful

For the first one, I believe if you merge the missing files that robhal mentioned (the CM_JRI_01_E08_LeftEye material and the CT_JRI_01_EYE_**** textures) that should fix the problem

for the second, that is correct.

For the third, I am not sure about.

(12-07-2019, 10:39 PM)bbb Wrote: @"ArteSequencia"

I linked it to the first post and also edited it with Juri's costumes. I also added costume codes for specific costumes for juri and poison since that will also be useful

- Why not just link it to @"robhal"'s post, it's a complete list (just have to scroll down a little bit).

In fact, I would prefer if he tidy it up a little bit like this:
Show ContentEdited robhal's List:
(12-07-2019, 10:39 PM)bbb Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

For the first one, I believe if you merge the missing files that robhal mentioned (the CM_JRI_01_E08_LeftEye material and the CT_JRI_01_EYE_**** textures) that should fix the problem

for the second, that is correct.

For the third, I am not sure about.

- Yeah, have to wait for his confirmation to be sure.

My Mod Requests: